www.shautos96.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.shautos96.co.uk

Tell us how www.shautos96.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I bought a PanHard rod for a Suzuki Jimny Jeep from this garage paid for the item and postage and he posted it to me, when it arrived it was bent, I signed for it as damaged and called Scott and sent him a photo. Scot said he could be in touch and after several calls back and forth he then told me that the courier company he used does not cover items under £100 and that I was not covered. He refused to refund me the cost of the item and postage, then after several more calls back and forth he said that if i posted the item back at my own cost, £20 by royal mail he would refund me. Under consumer law if I wish a refund and he wants the item back, I am entitled to the refund and he pays postage. So im out of pocket and I have a broken item, AVOID THIS GARAGE. Further to my review it’s now two weeks on and I delivered back the bent bar only to be abused by Scott claiming that he wasn’t the owner and told me that I’m not getting back my money and to take him to Trading Standards. So he now has the item back and my money. I can not strongly enough urge future buyers to avoid buying anything by post from SH Autos as if it arrives damaged you WILL NOT get your money back. He is abusive and blocks my every attempt to get my money back."
www.shautos96.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews