Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
"Gail was most helpful in giving me ideas for how the bedroom could be improved and we are hopeful that her design will work as well as envisaged."
"Very friendly , clear explanations, good drawings"
"The design seemed to meet all our needs"
"Looks professional and sturdy"
"Polite, efficient, professional and competent help and advice was invaluable, and provided us with confidence every step of the way. The finalisation of our requirements, the design confirmation process left nothing to chance. We assume the same high level of attention to detail will follow with the delivery and installation. Well done Sharps!"
"Excellent product, excellent service"
"Excellent presentation understood totally whatceas being done"
"Excellent service, easy to deal with and courteous"
"The designer listened to what we wanted and modified the design as we talked through it and he suggested alternatives."
"very professional"
"Katie totally understood my requirements and worked with me to ensure i was happy wit the layout - i cant wait to see it finished"
"John garnett was very professional in his approach and got on with the measuring. I was pleased with his visit"
"Friendly person who explained the process and helped me get the work fitted around my schedule"
"Gerry was a really nice guy who was friendly and talked up through all our options. He had year of experience and thought of things we hadn't which meant we got a far better end design."
"Fitter was very professional with our challenging bedroom floor"
"My designer was really good, showed her a present wardrobe and then she designed my new one. Extremely happy"
"They were flexible in their approach and gave good advice."
"Both the designer and the surveyor were very helpful and worked with us to give us the bedroom that will work best for us"
"Explained everything clearly and were very professional. I would recommend them."
"Excellent design visit which met all our requirements."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.99 based on 2,081 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access