Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"very professional"
"Very bad experience with Sharps. Booked their designer appointment twice and twice their designer called me half an hour before the appointment that he can't visit me due to overrunning with other appointments. After the first missed appointment, I was re-assured that this will not happen again but the result is same even for the second time. Pathetic customer services"
"Sharps review Sadly, I have been treated with such contempt by Sharps that I feel it necessary to write a review to express my disappointment. I was initially happy with my installation of wardrobes and shelves, but after being left with a partially dismantled product for months due to an error in procedure by Sharps, I felt I had cause for complaint. I was met with an obstinate refusal to see my point of view by Sharps customer services, to the point of them insinuating that I was being dishonest. I then escalated the matter by writing an email to Kevin Smith, the managing director, which has not even had the courtesy of acknowledgement, despite reminders, for weeks. It seems there is no such thing as aftercare with Sharps. I have already paid for the product, so I have no leverage, and therefore I am being ignored. I think this is shameful and has turned a good experience in to something quite distressing."
"The bedroom fitted was not as agreed at the design stage. Sharps were clearly not intending to address this (I heard nothing despite stating this point on the 'satisfaction' note) and when I pursued the matter they were slow in responding. Eventually they admitted that they were unable to install on the basis of the original design and offered 'compensation of £100 for the effective loss of 1 wardrobe. When I said I would accept £200 they increased the offer to £150. Clearly £50 is much more important to Sharps than customer satisfaction!!!"
"This company is the worst I have come across . The agent is just interested in selling the product once you pay the deposit they forget you . You constantly chase them up but no reply . You are now stuck under a signed contract with no wardrobes or dates and the only thing you have is a stressful headache . The agent doesn't want to know and clearly states it's no longer in my hands . The plans are alerted to what you have chosen anyway further still no fitting dates or emails . It more better to look for some other company as like their name they are very sharp in getting you tied down with many other cheaper companies much better, oh and don't fall for their sales scam the agent clearly stated nothing is on sale it's just a marketing tenique and we don't sell anything under £3000 . ONE TO BE ADDED TO RIP OFF BRITAIN . WILL BE WRITING TO THEM SOON ."
"Designer didn't turn up? took the day off work"
"Very efficient staff who know their business"
"Katie totally understood my requirements and worked with me to ensure i was happy wit the layout - i cant wait to see it finished"
"John garnett was very professional in his approach and got on with the measuring. I was pleased with his visit"
"Friendly person who explained the process and helped me get the work fitted around my schedule"
"Terrible service all round, not worth the money. From start to finish sharps failed to meet anything like acceptable standards. Initial fitting of wardrobe was in no way bespoke or fitted to fit my walls with huge gaps, holes left where they had drilled in the wrong place and substandard faulty shelves. After agreeing to come out to rectify the issues the fitter simply failed to turn up. Problems finally fixed one month after original date and poor customer services throughout. Avoid at all costs"
"Design did not actually fit!"
"Gerry was a really nice guy who was friendly and talked up through all our options. He had year of experience and thought of things we hadn't which meant we got a far better end design."
"Fitter was very professional with our challenging bedroom floor"
"I had a designer come out which messed our measurements up. Then a person came out to check everything through and pointed out all the problems. Then it went back to her to redesign then someone else came out to check again and was meant to be ok. Then we was pushed in to having it fitted when we where away on holiday which we where not happy about as we wanted to make sure after all the problems we had that it was what we wanted. When on holiday we had phone call after phone call with problems because they don’t no how to communicate with each other. When we got back the part we wanted to fit possiffic things in will not fit in. Now no one will sort out apart from a very rud manager screaming down the phone at me demanding money which I had all ready paid. This company should be ashamed as it’s been nothing apart from a problem. I would never buy from them again over priced for very poor quality."
"My designer was really good, showed her a present wardrobe and then she designed my new one. Extremely happy"
"The designer and the surveyor and head office staff were great. My delivery didn't turn up when first booked, so that wasted half a day out of work. When it was rescheduled, the fitter turned up but the materials didn't, so they had to book in another day for fitting... more time off work, more expense in permits for the fitter and just all round shoddy. Eventually had an text from the fitter to say that he had finished, but the wardrobe rail would be arriving in the post on Saturday! I had to cancel my plans for the weekend, waste a train ticket and wait in until the rail arrived. Also overpriced in my opinion. I wont be using Sharps again."
"They were flexible in their approach and gave good advice."
"Both the designer and the surveyor were very helpful and worked with us to give us the bedroom that will work best for us"
"Overall quality of doors is poor, rough edges and mistakes in the plans that were initially discussed and signed and still mistakes took place. Mistakes in delivery dates with no remedial action from customer services. Purchase was over £14,000 and I was left with a corridor pile of packaging and rubbish upon calling them before my last payment was needed I informed them that they need to pick the rubbish and was informed that they do not. Better quality out there in the industry, lack of consistency in processes and a desperate need for sales with limited follow up. Disappointing please do your research before hand."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 4.00 based on 2,001 reviews