Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Mine has yet to be installed so unable to complete. I am awaiting a call with my date."
"Design visit was good when it happened but was cancelled with no notice when originally scheduled, meaning I had taken time off work unnecessarily. Very disappointed by this experience and was told that it was unavoidable due to the designer having to go home sick. This was not the case as the designer told me when he did visit that he had just overrun at another appointment. Would be best if customer service didn’t lie to customers."
"Awful experience and I havent even had the wardrobes fitted yet. Customer service is non existent. They will not budge on the seemingly only time they can deliver inspite of no one being at home. Next delivery is over a month away. Shocking as I have an empty bedroom in anticipation of new wardrobes and I can't access my clothes where they are stored away. The phone staff are unhelpful and don't call back when promised. Wish I had gone with a small local business who would value my business."
"Designer very polite, respectful and listened to what I wanted. Plenty choice of design and colours. Was a bit mislead by "Bespoke" as I thought they would make things exactly to my size specifications i.e. shelf lengths and rail lengths!"
"The designer was 2+ hours late and we had to cancel our plans for the day to be able to accommodate him."
"friendly, professional and easy to deal with"
"Apart from the complications with door handles and the first measurements being done incorrectly, we are now back on track for having them fitted."
"Excellent finish, personable fitter."
"Sharps have been great throughout the process; the main office staff, Adam the designer, the surveyor Trevor and the two delivery guys were all lovely, helpful and professional people. Gary the installer is highly skilled and completed our new wardrobes to a standard higher than expected. Couldn’t be happier! Thanks all 😀"
"When they came to measures up the second time the person was very rude to my wife and there was not apology from the company this is not right someone talking to you like that in your own home. Not very happy"
"Very professional and explained everything that was going to happen very thoroughly."
"The whole design process was easy and enjoyable. Helpful suggestions by the designer resulted in a very pleasing design."
"Highly professional and helpful."
"We had very good advice from Bernie."
"Very helpful and professional visit will definitely you for our next project"
"Answered all our questions in a very professional manner even if they sounded obvious to him even phoned after being held up with the snow in the area to apologise for being late but not bye much. Delivery arrangement made while he was here."
"Turned up on time. Very polite. Explained everything about the design satisfactorily. The ultimate price was agreeable. Very minor discrepancy on dimensions that should not affect installation. Waiting to see."
"I never write reviews because I can never be bothered, however Sharps merit a review. The job was to build in a walk in wardrobe into the angled roof in a former bungalow. Initial visits were fine, surveyor arrived and did his stuff , everything good . Delivery of all parts on time as scheduled. Pity their computer cannot understand the design as huge amounts of excess surplus materials also delivered. Chris the fitter arrived on time , he had been allocated 3 days , but finished in two. It was then apparent how awful his work was, he cut everything with a jigsaw! So the cuts were not straight, margins Chewed up really horrendous. He must have tried to cut track in wrong place, then cut in correct place, but thought it was ok to leave sharp edges just sticking out. It is difficult to describe how bad the work was. After complaint, manager arrived next day. Agreed that work was awful, we stated his options either completely re do , forego the 10% outstanding. Or remove and refund. We agreed to give them another chance. Took several weeks but it was Christmas. Different fitter, we had told them under no circumstances send the first joke of a fitter. Second man, Dale was excellent. Did the job properly to a very high standard. Overall now very happy, just a pity for their reputation that they saw fit to send someone who was so bad as a fitter. Overall the customer service was fine, they responded to phone calls promptly and reacted when moaned at. First set of sliding doors also had been made wrong size for the “hole”as well!,"
"Designer did not turn up after waiting two weeks for an appointment, not even the courtesy of a phone call"
"Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 8 minutes ago 12 year guarantee We had our Sharps bedroom furniture fitted in 2014 really happy with the style colour. Today we had to claim on our warranty and had to have all the drawer fronts replaced. They are a different colour and I was not notified or informed of the change. As stated in Sharps terms and conditions Point 8. The company may make minor modifications to the specifications for practical purposes provided that such modifications do not materially affect the appearance and/or design of the bedroom and the quality of standard of the goods. My bedroom furniture now looks cheap and not what I expected from Sharps. Why give a 12 year guarantee if you can no longer provide the correct colour match. Would I recommend sharps again? Not a chance in hell after talking to two members of their staff today Kam Chand and Tracey. The only thing good about Sharps is their fitter ‘Steve’ absolutely amazing at what he does."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.99 based on 2,068 reviews