Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"2 Stars - Great wardrobes, awful customer service. Fantastic wardrobes, however ultimately I am left with a sour taste and won't be returning nor recommending sharps to anyone. Unfortunately it is the customer service which lets this company down. Sharps customer agents were quite rude on the phone yet their actual workmen and surveyors 'the face of the company' are more than pleasant. The night before installation, I was notified less than 12 hours before, that fitting had been delayed a full 24 hours due to another job going wrong (is this my fault?). Being a contractor having to take another day off at no fault of my own I was left out of pocket. I could sympathize if Sharps had provided me two days notice or more. I find it unacceptable to be told such news mere hours before fitting. What makes it worse was to be told the most they could compensate was £25!? I have just paid close to £4000 on wardrobes and the most a large business such as Sharps can provide is a complimentary £25? Sharps will not budge on their stance, as being unable to cover loss of earnings because of a fault they caused, not the customer! So beware if you are a contractor / independent worker!"
"Very thorough and discussed issues with salesman’s plan so that an agreeable solution was found. The survey took 2 hours which was an hour longer than advised and apparently the usual time required."
"Went into a show room just to look at quality if doors as thinking about it. Made it clear that due to being on maternity I wasnt in a position to go ahead. Was pushed into booking a designer to come out. Designer arrived 2 weeks later as planned and looked at what I had and said basically it's not worth paying around £3k for a few extra inches of space. Waste of time for everyone involved. Will be looking for a local joiner."
"The whole Sharps experience, was indeed an experience. You get a very well adapted, sharps expert turn up promptly at your door, throwing outragouse initial prices in your face. To then be told, this price is obviously not what we are going to charge. The price is instantly halved and tailoured to make you think that you have got a deal. They should have focused more on what the whole experience entailed rather than trying to make you think you was getting a great deal. As we all know that is very rare. There was a lot of info left out regarding payment when the wardrobes was delivered. Trying to get a date which was good for us, even when we gave them plenty of time was difficult also. Luckily we also was made aware after paying a decent amount for these wardobes that they would then leave their rubbish behind. Because of the issues we encoutnered i made sure the rubbish was collected for free, you all should do so too as they DO NOT make you aware that the rubbish is left behind. The wardrobes do look good. They was given a three day window to do, and was done in one day. Just make sure you outline everything first and get iit in writing with them. All in all we are happy with the outcome, but it could have been a better experience."
"Not very impressed as it took a lot longer than planned and I did not get the handles I asked for. I did get a bit of money off but I still thought it could have been a bit better as I spent a lot of money."
"We had arranged an appointment for today to meet the designer, after waiting 1 hour at the property we decided to call the office to find out what’s happened to the person we sopposed to meet. We received a call 15min later from the designer that he is still at the previous appointment and is running late. It’s absolutelly unacceptable that the designer didn’t call us to let us know in advance to let us know. We drove for an hour and wasted our day off to meet this person who didn’t even have the curtesy to call us before and we had to chase them up. Of course we cancelled the appointment. It’s the most unprofessional company we ever dealt with and would never recommend this brand to anyone. If they can’t even show up for appointment on time imagine when it comes to the actual ordering. Waste of energy and time."
"A very efficient service from beginning to end. Well done!"
"Charles was very professional, he listened to my needs and wants and then cane up with his cunning plan. This was down in a no nonsense way, presented clearly and ticked all the boxes, now await the final product! Have used Sharps before and so have my parents very recently, consistent great service unlike a competitor with the initials “NJ”"
"Designer was on time, helpful, had good suggestions to make. Looking forward to having our new furniture fitted spoon"
"Excellent"
"All staff have been really friendly and helpful. Sharps are very over priced , my quote initially started at over £6,000 and suddenly with certain discounts that we on got down to just under £3,000. The price of £6,000 was a complete joke. Went with sharps due to ease. If I had more time I would have looked around."
"Designed and fitted a wardrobe within my budget with exactly what I wanted, lots of hanging space and upper and lower shelves for storage. Beautifully finished, very happy with wardrobe. Sharps representatives who came to house all very pleasant and considerate."
"We visited the showroom and they were really helpful and nice. We booked our appointment with the "designer" and on the agreed date we took the train to meet at the new house (we don't live there yet). While on the train, we get a call we couldn't answer and a few minutes later a text saying that the "designer" had issues with the car so we had to re-schedule. Assuming it was the truth, these are things that happen, but contingencies are to be taken into account, so taxis are to be considered as options. We wasted time and money for an appointment that never happened. The next day the showroom called to ask me what happened, which was nice of them. But for obvious reasons, if the first appointment is not reliable, this means that we cannot trust Sharps for the overall work. Good luck."
"very good"
"Designer had no imagination and had no idea what he was talking about. He got the size of the beds wrong and dismissed all of our ideas. he didn't compromise at all and overall we were very disappointed. Would never dream of using them again or ever recommended to a friend."
"Nothing has gone wrong yet. Having made all the necessary arrangements and paid 25% deposit we have just received a phonecall asking us to change the date(which is not possible due to hospitalisation) then we were informed the delivery date could not be guaranteed(it is crucial as our house has one small bedroom in addition to the the main one that will be fitted. There is no storage space and we will be sleeping on a mattress in our front room whilst the work is carried out. Now we are filled with fear and trepidation over how this project will be completed. Do they appreciate how nervous septuagenarians are? This brings all our insecurities and health problems into stark relief. I hope they do the work as promised."
"work hard to do a good job"
"Sharp representative visited, measured up and produced a wildly expensive quote. Promised to call me the next day with a better quote. Never heard back. Disappointed"
"We were given very helpful advice which enabled us to choose a wardrobe exactly tailored to our needs."
"Layout arrangement fine"