Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Lovely and finished today. The third Sharps bedroom in this house. One of them 25 years old and still looking fresh. Liking the more modern minimalist look and colour range plus the extra fittings. Local courier somewhat less efficient with a special delivery but after chasing it turned up in time for your fitter."
"The design consultant was helpful and gave us good advice."
"Our designer was very pleasant and gave us good advice, which we took into account. When shown the design on the laptop it looked really good, it was just what we wanted."
"We spent more than 3 hours with Marcus and he was a good listener in order to facilitate better use of our space in the bedroom. We started off with a minimum and he got us to consider other aspects of storage and use of the bedroom. For example, we had not considered drawer space and even a seating area near the en-suite bathroom to sit and dry yourself! He encouraged us to be more creative, even with door furniture!! Thanks, Marcus!"
""
"Absolutely fabulous visit from Hannah. Really professional and talked through all the options available to us. Thoroughly recommend."
"We were fortunate to be allocated Moj as our designer. He had some good ideas and was able to answer all our questions. Equally, Chris our surveyor had a good eye for detail ensuring that the final design met our expectations. Installation is underway as I write this and the whole job, from initial shop visit to installation, will have been completed in one month to the day. Top service Sharps, well done and thank you."
"Surveyor was very knowledgable, thorough and very helpful."
"Excellent service throughout the whole procedure and fully explained by the Sharps representative."
"Horrible fitting, they use unskilled staff. They left dust all over the house and all their rubbish around. They left a hole in my carpet and are refusing to do anything about it."
"Excellent attention to detail, plus excellent passionate people with good knowledge and experience"
"I cannot believe what I have just heard. I have had my bedroom fitted and completed today but unfortunately the touch doors did not remain closed so open at all times. The fitter agreed that the magnet was not strong enough and not to worry he would get more and put them. Oh No the unpleasant lady at Sharps said they would never shut regardless of another magnet and that basically that's the way it is because the doors are too heavy!!!! well she did go on to say that she was not a technical person but they would not be doing anything but she would kindly get BOB to call me to explain. They have my money and they are not interested I will be going to see my solicitor if it does not get resolved as they are not fit for purpose. PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP AS I HAVE WARDROBES THAT NEVER WRE GOING TO CLOSE SHE TOLD ME . I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER AFTER I EVENTUALLY SPEAK TO BOB IF HE EVEN EXISTS. BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED"
"Excellent friendly service with an expert in his field."
"Timely, efficient and well presented and well advised."
"Arrived at agreed time, listened to ideas before measuring and giving own ideas. Drew it out so could see finished plan. Tried to give as mush storage as possible in small space. So looking forward to it it being completed."
"Still awaiting issues regarding poor fitting and drawers and doors unable to open . Marks scratch’s and furniture all damaged . Shocking fitting and service . Would not recommend."
"Awful service, change of dates last minute for delivery, very little wiggle room for items being delivered, don't listen to the surveyor for how long items are going to take to be a fitted (a one day job has turned into 3 days over a 10 day period. Wrong items delivered. Very expensive for what you get. Would very highly recommend looking for another company as customer service, delivery and installation are an absolute shambles."
"Exactly what we needed. Good customer service."
"over all that was vary good"
"Fantastic product, excellent fitter and great all round service"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,118 reviews