Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Very courteous and professional."
"Found to be very helpful"
"Excellent service thanks"
"Excellent service and helpful suggestions"
"very professional"
"Professional and efficient manner."
"Does what says one the box(tv)"
"kept in touch and managed to arrange a convenient time"
"Two large wardrobes fitted in bedroom. Fitter did an appalling job, with well over 10 errors that required lots of panels to be replaced. Sharps sent the wrong inside drawers. Next fitter arrived to fix the first shoddy work but the replacements parts arrived late in the day and that meant he couldn’t finish the job. 3rd fitter arrived next day and did finish, but Sharps sent wrong parts for 3rd time! Absolute shocking communication between departments. Gutters are self employed and not given enough notice or time to complete the work. Customer service is appalling. In particular Kam Shand who is supposed to be Customer Service Supervisor! The final result is great, but the double the expected fit time and having had 4 fitters on site has really affected my confidence in Sharps. I will never use them again."
"Without going into the details I can only say after 30+ years of renovating property privately and working as a Director of a large building company this is the WORST company I have ever dealt with. Be prepared for all cutting of materials to be done in your home by "workmen" who are incompetant to the point of leaving dangerous wardrobes which with any weight could fall down. I paid over £26,000 in the "half price sale" and have never felt so ripped off!!!"
"The worst experience I have ever had with a company. The agent who visited the house was great ( as was the fitter once the issues he had were resolved) but from there it went rapidly downhill. The delivery week was given to me, but when the date arrived, it was a day all of the home occupants would be at work, and not one of us has a job whereby we could just down tools to be at home. After many calls, most of which were not returned to me, eventually a weekend delivery was agreed but it was a heck of a battle, and customer service did not exist, factor into this we had a dying parent in hospital and while I appreciate this is not sharps fault, they really did not seem to take on the extraordinary position we found ourselves in. I repeatedly stated the furniture could not be delivered to the bedroom, as the bed would still be in use, and it is a small room. The fitter arrrived, and had me in tears as he threatened to walk out as he had not been informed the delivery would be downstairs and not in the bedroom. Eventually, a manager visited and arranged for a second person to carry the stuff upstairs. This delayed the fit by over half a day. When finished the mirror was missing! That arrived on a day we were not expecting it, which was not agreed either. Sharps told us it would be at our convenience. The fitter for that did come out when we had arranged. The communication between departments is non existent and sharps make me feel it is my fault and not theirs. The staff in the contact centre have been as difficult as possible in wanting to help me, the customer who pays towards their wages,and I cannot stress enough that with customer service like this, the company are best avoided. Go to a local company who take pride in both their work and their customer satisfaction. This issue is still not resolved, and I am incredibly unhappy."
"Beyond appalling . A thoroughly distressing experience all round ."
"We had a fitted wardrobe installed in 2015 but some of the lights failed in 2019. I contacted Sharps customer service and they offered to replace and refit the lights and sensors under the 12 year guarantee completely free of charge In fact they replaced all of the lights with the latest models! Excellent customer service. We were pleased with the quality of the wardrobes and the installation when we originally purchased them in 2015 - and are very pleased with the excellent standard of after sales service."
"everyone arrived as planned. The surveyor took ages to design the 2 rooms we were having work done in. he only knew about one room and then wanted to come back again for another marathon design. Materials arrived but were put in the wrong place. The installer came and found he had only been told about one room. Shame. Lovely product and excellent fitting but totally disorganised and stressful. I complained and Sharpes promised to call back and never bothered....I emailed the office about the situation and they never bothered to call back either."
"I am not sure about their products because I didn’t have a chance to meet the designer of the wardrobes. Booked two appoitments, both times the designer didn’t turned up.When I called their call center they apologised and wanted to book another. I think competition is fierce every path of the business nowadays, but clearly Sharps Bedroom can afford loosing customers. Shame cause I liked their fitted wardrobes."
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
"Not the greatest service at all, designed a wardrobe then installed something completely different. Designs were not passed to the fitter apparently. Spent the next four months arguing with them over the matter, went via an ombudsman in the end and finally got things sorted. Wardrobe was corrected, but received no goodwill for the lost time and stress. Avoid and choose someone else."
"Deplorable service"
"The design looks good. We are looking forward to it being fitted next week."
"Very professional"