Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

C Johnston
Sharps Bedrooms 5 star review on 28th April 2017
Sharps Bedrooms 5 star review on 31st March 2017
Diane Quadling
I'm disappointed with the length of time taken between first contacting you, and the subsequent final date, which is almost 3 months later. If you are in a newly built house, this in an very lengthy time.
Very professional and knowledgeable. Was able to give me advise.
Punctual and efficient, whilst adhering to all Covid precautions. Earlier installation date than expected, so that was good news.
Very pleased with my Sharp design and surveyor appointments and cannot wait for them to be fitted.
Really professional design visit. Great advice and lots of ideas to choose from. Very happy with the service.
The designer was very helpful and the surveyor even more so. We are looking forward to the same professionalism at installation.
Took ages to take their rubbish away. Took 3 months to install. Gave us a good initial price but after changing the order, price seemed very expensive. Poor customization options.
A bit annoyed that we were told on the design visit we could have our wardrobes a certain way then informed by the surveyor we actually can't have 2 mirrored doors as they won't fit. We've had to redesign and it's going to look a bit odd now. We also weren't informed that one door of the corner unit wouldn't have a handle which will look strange. Had we been told these things at the design visit, I'm not sure we would have proceeded. Hopefully they will look ok once installed.
Would have given this a better rating, as the designer was very professional and suggested a better alternative to our original design. However, we agreed to the amended design and haven’t heard from Sharps since, even though we’ve paid a deposit. We haven’t had confirmation of the revised cost or installation date. Yet another company quick enough to take your money but falling short on service quality - let’s hope the end product’s better!
Polite & professional
Overpriced and bad customer service!
Very friendly and helpful. Informative on options available. A great service
Probably the worst salesman I've encountered. Dismissive, scoffed at me not knowing the costs of wardrobes (and yes I do still think 3k for a modest wardrobe is on the high side. Didn't demonstrate his product, what I'd be getting or why it was worth the effort. Overall ill mannered man, waste of my time.
terrible service and terrible cupboards I wont be using them again.
Very professional and polite
This is the 5th time that we have used Sharps and have always been extremely pleased with the outcome. On each occasion they have been helpful and very professional and the end result has been excellent.
Fitted wrong door and said they will not swap unless I pay for new doors. Draws not fitted correctly, bad customer services and well overpriced
Quality of the workmanship very poor. Had to have several parts replaced. Customer service & communication appalling! Waited 2 months for final piece today & it is faulty, when we sit on the window seat, the drawers beneath bend. Fitter said he has seen this before! Still trying to get some answers. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
very professional
Very professional carried out work well. Polite and helpful
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.92 based on 2,391 reviews