Shanghai Spins Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shanghai Spins

How would you rate Shanghai Spins?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

160 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Johanna morin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shanghai Spins in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Johanna Morin
Verified Reviewer
"A fab selection of slot games also offer free spins and deposit bonuses to older members not just the newbies"
"Very good range of slot, fast withdrawals and frequent bonus offers"
Timothy Oshea
Verified Reviewer
"didnt expect alot from this site, however it turns out to be pretty much my favourit site now, i always seem to win when i play here, loadsa games to choose from and the site is as genuin as they come, deffo glad i found this site n its probably going to be one of my favourites for a while"
"Great Promotions, Nice easy to use site!!"
Stephen Betteley
Verified Reviewer
"Good range of games, quick payouts, excellent experience"
Delyth Piller
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic site Keep up the good work Great selection of slots and games Brilliant"
Kelly Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"I would very much recommend this site. I have been quite lucky.fast pay outs. Very good selection of games. Many good bonus offers. Thankyou :-)"
"Love this casino website. Plenty of different slots to keep you entertained and had a few wins."
Darcie Panich
Verified Reviewer
"Generally great games to pick from as well as you can bet as low as 1 cent which is awesome not too many sites will allow low small bets like that its usually minimum thirty cents or twenty five or fifteen . Which I would rather avoid so I like having that 1 cent 1line option."
"I find shanghi spins a very good website when I first played I won 300 pounds which was very good news for me I will tell every1 about this new games good value for money"
Cathy Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"Good slot games. Quite good payback on spins. Site is well set out. Love it"
Tommy Eerenberg
"They have WMS slots!"
Stuart Mclellan
Verified Reviewer
"good slots and good payouts"
"I enjoyed playing Shanghai Spins. All the games were fun and very entertaining. Try it and you won't regret it!"
"The best slots with good bonuses"
"I enjoy all the games on this website it's a fantastic experience"
Cheri Concannon
Verified Reviewer
"Great site with plenty of bonus offers, loads of games something for everyone."
"Great site with a wide variety of games to play. Easy to use and understand. New games added all the time and a great selection of deposit bonuses and extras."
"Great site. easy to navigate and has my favourite WMS slots. Nice match bonuses with good wagering requirements. You dont have to wait weeks for a withdrawal either."
Mellissa Milne
Verified Reviewer
"there should be more no deposit bonuses for customers"
Shanghai Spins is rated 4.49 based on 160 reviews