Shake That Weight Reviews

T Barrett
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th July 2018
J Dees
More Photos & Videos
Sadly I really don’t like the food. It all seems to have a strange taste and very little has been enjoyable. I won’t be ordering any more.
I is easy to follow and I enjoy the food especially the chocolate bars which always makes me feel I am being naughty.
Shakes are delicious!
Just a week in and I have lost 5KG (I do have a lot to loose) This is suiting me. I have not felt hungry, or tired etc. It has helped, so far to get into the mind set of focusing on loosing weight and my health. I am always fit and active, always on the go and this is still the same. I just need to consider the next steps, so back to reading the website. Thank you
I could live on the Cafe Latte shakes
Sorry to say, but horrible tasting products. I tried the tester products and that was enough for me. Never again.
Easy to order, good value for money and delicious products!
Bit disappointed with first week weight loss, I could have done any diet and lost more than this. Meal placements are ok bar the pouch microwave meals which are beyond disgusting. I tried two different ones and couldn’t eat them - truly horrible.
Excellant delivery service. I did this plan a while ago but since then the meals have improved greatly. Great choices for any time of day. So far going well.
Well iv had the cambridge packs and the lighter life packs and by far yours is much tastier
Shakes are delicious, the most palatable I have tasted on all diet plans.
Other products I have tried are a bit of a hit & miss, but, purely down to my personal taste.
Love the crisps & zippers too, bit of a crisp addict so do not feel deprived - only 4 stars as I think they are too expensive.
Everything thing was very smooth from ordering to delivery.
The shakes taste delicious nothing like I imagined.
I’m looking forward to seeing a new me.
The only minor and I mean minor issue is the information booklet that comes with the plan .. I could not read it because of the colour, light blue with too small a print. Might be an age thing ;)
So far I'm loving it bit hungry between meals, And drinking more fluids, I'm determined bit to be a fat Bride next year
Only put poor as still waiting for the delivery
Lockdown has done my waistline no favours so started again 2 days ago with determination! Lost 1.3 kilos already so spurred me to keep going. So far so good....not feeling hungry, look forward to making my own meal without carbs. Only 6 more kilos to go!
I started on my Shake That Weight plan a few days days ago and despite initially being nervous I am extremely surprised how full I feel on four products a day! Great range of products to choose from and the shakes are really tasty and not one lump!
Only just started today but so far it all tastes good
Great choice of products with lots of information & positive reviews, can't be faulted.
Oh my gosh, I am so in love with your shakes. At the beginning I was very sceptical as I am usually not a big fan of any kind of shakes. But they are super sweet & absolutely delicious!!
I've only tried the shakes so far as am doing three meal replacements with a home cooked meal. I've been pleasantly surprised at how nice they are! I blitz mine in the liquidiser with ice and they are so lovely and creamy made with water. They do fill me up as well and are nice and refreshing in this current warm spell. I've found the flavours to be quite natural tasting and not overly artificially sweet. Chocolate is my fave followed by cafe latte and caramel. Delivery very prompt and reliable. Will be ordering more when current supply runs out.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,496 reviews