Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
The shakes are much astier than other shake weight loss brands. And they are filling and not overly sweet.
If you accept that this ‘food’ is a tool to help you get where you need to be, it’s perfect for the job; just don’t expect ‘real food’ as you know it as it’s designed to help stop you overindulging in that!
It’s cheaper than another huge meal replacement system I tried a few years ago (which to be fair DID work for me at the time) and I personally feel these products mix and taste much better.
The shakes make up nicely without ‘clogging’ into clumps of powder, and the ‘solid meals’ are obviously very small, but taste better than they look - with the exception of the ‘Pasta Carbonara’ which I personally find smells and tastes not very appetising at all.
I’m using it (along with one healthy very low calorie ‘real food meal’ each evening) to assist me in my ‘FAST 800 calorie per day diet’ for 8 weeks to try and push my Type 2 diabetes into remission, and I’m happy enough with everything I’ve tried thus far to be thinking of extending my 4 weeks on it to last the whole 8 weeks of the recommended ‘FAST 800’ regime.
My weight, blood sugar & blood pressure readings are already beginning to drop dramatically, so at the moment I recommend ‘ShakeThatWeight’ to anyone looking to do the same.
I’ll update this review at the end of my 8 weeks.
Loving the shakes (that's all I've had so far) personal preference has got to be Mint choc. Strawberry, Chocolate & Banana.
All full of flavour, thick and creamy.
Loving these so much!
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Good variety and very palatable
Really enjoy the Orange and Lemon Water Flavouring, very refreshing. They are very popular especially in the warmer weather.
Only a few days in but so far Iove my choices. I've had the hazelnut, porridge, spag and noodles. The meals are actually quite tasty, although I'm on 4 packs a day I struggle to eat my 4th by the end of the day. Happy with my order , now let's see the lbs fall off!
It’s so difficult to find a shake that tastes good with water, then I came across Shake That Weight I was absolutely shocked how creamy and delicious they tasted when only used with water! Chocolate was my favourite I’ll definitely be ordering more as I ordered a sample such a fantastic company!🤗
So happy I started with Shake that Weight , Ive lost 1 stone and half a pound in 2 weeks and feel so much better for it . Ive got a long way to go but im really enjoying the products , especially the Chicken Tikka with brown rice , its gorgeous .
Great tasting products, very filling and an easy to follow diet.
Loving all the products. Sooooo tasty
Shakes are very filling, no sense of hunger.
It’s great and the support is out standing
Easy to do taste nice I only used for breakfast and lunch and had low carb meal at night
Great product. Didn't feel hungry at all. I had a shake for breakfast and lunch and a low calorie meal for dinner and lost 7lb in one week!
Great products and all very tasty.
There is a nice variety of flavours which allows you to mix it up each day so you don’t get bored.
Love the noodles bars and snacks, hate the shakes
Products taste great, reasonable price and the support on the FB site is great. Lost 5.5 pounds in my first week!
Fantastic products. You really don't feel like you are on a diet as there is so much choice of products from shakes to ready meals. I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone I have tried.
Love shake that weight milkshakes, I’ve had them before it’s so easy to loose weight because they are so tasty, don’t upset your stomach and easy to make with water.
Love Strawberry, Caramel, mint chocolate and banana. These come up so thick after a quick shake. Don’t mind the other flavours but these are my favourites.
They are constantly adding new products. The price is great as well. Check it out yourself.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.56 based on 3,166 reviews