Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Great products and service. Very flexible and you can shape your diet how you want.
Easy to follow plan with options to suit everyone. The shakes are really tasty. I love the strawberry or hazelnut flavours for breakfast and the choc-mint in the afternoon. They dissolve well in water; there's lots of flavours to chose from and they're surprisingly filling. I also love the vegetable and the chicken soups. They're really creamy, taste as good as a well known cuppa soup brand and again are filling. I have a soup at lunchtime - it's nice to have something warm and comforting.
Definitely the best meal replacement going taste is amazing really filling and the weight loss is fantastic would highly recommend this product
So far so good I am very happy with product I Sean very full with the meals thanks
Having used similar products from rival companies, I’ve settled with Shake that weight because they are tasty, varied and much more affordable! My aim is to lose pounds off the waist not off the wallet!!! Very impressed!!
Good stuff would recommend
Very good service, good products , tasty, easy.
Good selection of products
Only started yesterday 3 shakes an 1 meal packet and got to say shakes taste amazing . Weighed myself this morning and have lost 4lb in just 1 day totally blown away with that here's to more weight lose
Yes very good
I have lossed 6 pound in 3 weeks
I have enjoyed my Shake That Weight journey so far, I have lost 10lb in just over a month, never felt hungry and loved all the shakes, bars and have also had a few of the meal pouches which are great for a quick tasty dinner! I am hoping to carry on and lose more weight and be at my goal weight before the summer!! Thank you Shake That Weight for making this a positive experience!!
Love it great products and very fillimg
Tasty products,
I am enjoying the products very much. A little disappointed with the soups-such a tiny serving but other than that, very happy with everything thank you.
Nice products, and a very much appreciated human customer service arrangement. They do try to resolve all issues as far as possible. It's important to me to be able to choose my delivery option (as Hermes have let me down time and again). Thanks for being helpful.
My fave shake is white choc & rasp myfave bar is the lemon
Better than expected, the choc mint shake is to die for it's like drinking an after8 , vanilla and strawberry are tasty, the white choc raspberry is a let down, the snacks so far have been tasty , haven't seen the results good enough yet on the weight loss but will keep at it,
Really enjoying the variety and taste of all the products I have tried so far and knowing that if needed an extra shake can keep any hunger at bay.
Favourite shakes are cafe latte, mint choc, choc & rasp/white choc. Bars, caramel crisp & milk choc. If you stick with this plan the weight will melt away TFR for max results! Fibre boost an absolute necessity for me but tasteless and easily mixed with shakes. It does what it says on the tin.
Fantastic results another 5 pound loss. Can't pik a favorite flavour milk shake they are all delicious.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.56 based on 3,166 reviews