Shake That Weight Reviews

Tina Barrett
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Joanne Dees
More Photos & Videos
Trial pack: I enjoyed the strawberry shake, mushroom and vegetable soup (5 stars) but the chicken with noodles was almost inedible (1 star).
The milkshakes are really nice and full of flavour even though they are mixed with water.
i like the shakes very filling and the curry noodles are nice and i am very fussy eating and i have spend loads on diets and not managed to get one that suits my needs i have only just started this app so its hard to rate it atm
It is lovely product The best things I have tasted for a diet I will be ordering more
Love the shakes so thick and creamy
I have been on shake that weight since Saturday its not Tuesdays I am doing just 4 shakes a day that's all and I have lost 4lb all ready I'm so happy and it makes me stick to it because I can see from scales it's definately coming of me quick thanks so much would definatley request you lot to others well happy
I have found the stories on the website inspiring and the support group encouraging. The shakes even made with water are surprisingly creamy and tasty, the curried noodles were fab. Being on the 3 products and homemade meal plan, means that it fits easier into family life. By making small changes to my main meals I can eat with the family and don't feel deprived, it is also encouraging them to eat healthier!
My first week I lost 6lbs. Love the shakes and meals. The Facebook group is amazing, we all support each other and have a good laugh too. Definately Recommended .
Having just ordered some more to continue my diet it has not yet arrived. It was out for delivery on Thursday lat wrk but did not arrive and since then nothing I’m now only rough for two days then I break my diet not very impressed have contacted you but nothing has been done but to repeat what’s on Hemes page for the delivery which we know is in correct having spent over 100 pounds not very happy
I use just Shakes enjoy Strawberry, Choc Mint and Vanilla really helping cut calories and not be hungry.
Great tasting product, easy to order, good price and delivered quickly. Win!
First week on the diet and I have lost 7lb.
This is a long term thing for me as I have a lot of weight to lose.
I have two shakes, a soup, a snack and then 400 calorie dinner.
Really pleased so far with the results.
I don’t like the meals or bars but the shakes and crisps are lovely.
Lovely flavours very filling
Shakes are great and bars. Disappointed in the carbonara could not even have a mouthful! Don’t deliver for reasonable price to where I live so I have to get people to send which is annoying... other than that tasty shakes! Looking forward to results.
Really wanted to like this but sadly found the meals revolting all same funny taste,bought £130 gave it to my mother inlaw
I’m gluten free so limited to what I can have ,the shakes I do have and bars are really lovely ,but ........I’m very disappointed that crispy caramel bar is a lot smaller than it’s packaging ,and is called “the big one “ .
When you see the weight drop it makes you happy .
Easy to follow not feeling hungry in between having a 400 calorie meal helps too
Great delivery, passable shakes, moderately tasty meals and a good selection, plus snacks are surprisingly good. Would recommend at least trying this diet as it gives one the impression that you don't have to go without 'food' to lose weight.
Easy to mix and tastes fabulous
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,475 reviews