Shades of Time Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shades of Time

About Shades of Time: Online fashion accessory store offering designer jewellery, sunglasses, watches & accessories

+44 1534 871500

enquiries@shadesoftime.co.uk

Studio 36, 4 Wharf StreetSt. Helier, Jersey

Tell us how Shades of Time made you happy

"Fast shipping with friendly customer service. Will order again."
"Ordered a ring, emails either phone are not answered, it just says order allocated, I have seen some people had the sane problem, have you finally received the order? If not, have you been able to claim the money back? Very disappointed. I contacted ti sentí milano and they told me shades of time Is an Uk distribuidor however I’m not sure the order will be shipped, not sure what to do, tia"
"Is Shades of Time bankrupt? I ordered a bracelet, but it is not being send, emails are not being answered, and the contact page is no longer working..."
"Not very happy, ordered on 2nd September and finally on 26th had a card from Post office, adding insult to injury, we have to pay a customs charge of £14.30 to get our delivery!!!!!!!!! Did not say anywhere on your site that we would have to pay a customs charge!!!!!!!!! Free delivery I think not!!!!!"
"Very disappointed!!!! ordered a ring for a special occasion on 2nd September 2017, delivery said 7 to 10 days so was sure it would come in time. Still waiting 20th September!!!!! They said it must have got lost but cant even find a tracking no to try and find the parcel order just says allocated but not sent!!!!"
"Shades of Time Team has been incredibly efficient and supportive. I had to return an item of jewellery, because I had ordered the wrong size and the whole process was dealt with in a very uncomplicated way. My experience was most positive, I will shop again with you and furthermore will recommend your services to friends and family. Thank you!"
"i have bought 5 different bellboy wallets on different times the service is brilliant me and my dad love the wallets cannot fault this company 4 out of the 5 wallets got to me in less than 24 hours, ps very good prices as well regards john wilson manchester uk,"
"The product (Caravelle New York ladies watch) is excellent. I am very happy with this purchase and the service I received."
"really nice product and excellent service"
"Always very efficient with both service and any enquiries"
"Ordered wrong wallet and after contacting shades of time I promptly received a replacement wallet. Great customer service."
"Great shop and fast shipping! Pleasure to do business with, highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with my purchase. As with previous orders the service has always been excellent , delivery exceptionally quick and goods always well packed."
"Great fast service. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"A Ti Sento ring I was bought as a gift broke so I emailed shades of time as I purchased it from them and they couldn't have been more helpful. Prompt response to initial email, kept me updated throughout the whole process and genuinely made me feel a valued customer, wouldn't hesitate in buying from these guys at all, top customer service and excellent customer satisfaction guaranteed"
"Brought ti sento earrings and have now got the matching bracelet just beautiful good service to"
"I bought a Bellroy Card Sleeve. With the provided discount code it was cheaper than other UK suppliers and arrived promptly by Royal Mail Recorded. I'm very happy with both the item and the service received."
"Fantastic price, great product. Quick delivery, would come back for more good business"
"Extremely fast dispatch, lovely item, good price"
"ordered my wallet came next day brilliant very good price also 10/10 regards john wilson"
Shades of Time is rated 4.72 based on 88 reviews