Shades of Time Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shades of Time
Read Shades of Time Reviews

About Shades of Time:

Online fashion accessory store offering designer jewellery, sunglasses, watches & accessories

+44 1534 720110

customerservices@shadesoftime.co.uk

45 King StSt HelierJersey

Tell us how Shades of Time made you happy
nothing like the picture described
Posted 12 minutes ago
My bag was great just what I expected and was delivered on time 😀😃😃
Purchased a ring for my daughters 16th birthday, arrived quickly and was perfect. Great service and we have used Shades of Time again for matching earrings. Thanks
Absolutely beautiful will definitely order from you again
Very quick delivery and excellent service
Have purchased items from Shades of Time quite a few times. Prices are very competitive and never had a problem with delivery, dispatched straight away and keep you updated on progress of order. Excellent!
Love the bracelet. Quick delivery. Would use again
Brilliant service another great purchase at a reasonable price highly recommended
Quick delivery. Lovely bracelet, beautiful gift. Thank you 😊
I was very pleased with prompt and efficient s service from Shades of Time . My earrings are excellent quality . I will be buying from you in the future , and recommending you to friends and family . Many thanks . Anne Mirley
Always quick delivery and great service
I have ordered jewellery from Shades of Time on a number of occasions now and have received excellent service. The goods have always arrived on time. The Joma Bracelets I bought for family/friends are really pretty and they have all been delighted with them.
Purchased Hot Diamond earrings as a gift, at a very good price, but sadly arrived missing a small stone. Office staff arranged for replacement to be sent next day and were super efficient. Would certainly use again.
Very happy with the earrings which were bought as a gift . Although out of stock at the time of ordering ,I was kept informed and they actually arrived earlier than expected . The earrings ( Ti Sento) are really lovely and come beautifully packaged
Excellent service, received item very quickly.
The bracelet I bought is absolutely beautiful fits perfectly I am delighted with it. I gave 5stars because of the bracelet but also the service I received was the best I’ve come a cross you are keeper informed right up to delivery makes you feel special and arrived early than expected.Thankyou so much would recommend you without any hesitation 👏🏻👏🏻🥰
I bought a bracelet which is a gift, perfect. Speedy delivery and well packaged. I would highly recommend Shades if Time. Excellent service.
Bought a love links charm ,came in 3 days,delighted with it but we damaged the gift bag opening the envelope,got in touch with shades of time to see if I could purchase a gift bag and they sent us one free of charge.Excellent service ,can recommend them to anyone.
Great service, will definitely order from here again.
Placed my order, received a confirmation and parcel delivered. No problems, just Great!
Shades of Time is rated 4.78 based on 1,598 reviews