Shades of Time Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shades of Time
Read Shades of Time Reviews

About Shades of Time:

Online fashion accessory store offering designer jewellery, sunglasses, watches & accessories

+44 1534 720110

customerservices@shadesoftime.co.uk

45 King StSt HelierJersey

Tell us how Shades of Time made you happy
Perfect present and great delivery!
Excellent customer service and lovely products. I've been very pleased with all I have bought.
Very impressed with how quickly I received my order. I will definitely be shopping with you again. Thank you
The service from ‘Shades of Time’ was beyond excellent. The items purchased were beautiful & the price was very competitive - I will definitely be shopping with them again. Many thanks ‘Shades of Time’
Beautiful bracelets ❤️Really pleased with quality and prompt delivery
Purchased from this retailer several times always receive a 1st class service would definitely recommend 💫
Excellent service, beautiful joma bracelets
Hot Diamonds necklace and earings arrived early. A pefect 30th birthday gift for my daughter.
I had difficulties ordering online, I rang and did my order over the phone,staff very helpful and emailed my receipt. Will definitely order again.
Amazing service and jewellery as always .
Unfortunately I had an issue with my order which meant I wouldn't receive it on time for a birthday as it was delayed with the supplier abroad. Nevertheless, the service that I have received from Katie in customer services was outstanding. She went over and above by upgrading my delivery, then chased the supplier by phone and when nothing could be done with the product I had ordered she offered similar products. She always replied straight away to my emails and even though I had to order elsewhere on this occasion, her service means I will definitely not be deterred by ordering from Shades of Time in the future.
Great service, really helpful staff and fast dispatch. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend this company.
Bought silver locket with a diamond in the centre I'm very pleased with it and the quick delivery wud recommend this company an I certainly will b back
I have not received the order. Tracking number don't help at all. I am disappointed !
Hello Marina, I'm very sorry to see you are disappointed with our service. Your tracking number is automatically sent to you in a dispatch email, to the email address we have been provided at the time of checkout. I can confirm that your order has been processed and dispatched by us on the 13th October to the address provided in America, please note that deliveries outside of the UK will take longer to reach our customers. With your email arriving at 11pm and our opening times 9-5pm unfortunately we were unable to respond immediately but will always keep within our 24 hour promise. Please see our reply to your email sent this morning. Kind Regards, Katie
Used Shades of Time quite a few times. Prices are very competitive and staff go over and above to ensure your order is despatched correctly. Keep you updated on its progress. Excellent and would recommend highly.
Brilliant came so fast , lovely packaging , items are exactly as they look on website , very impressed !
Great service, quick delivery fab choice 😘
It was just as shown and beautiful
Very quick delivery and a beautiful gift,
Ordered a last minute gift, service was excellent, arrived within two days , will definitely use again
Shades of Time is rated 4.78 based on 1,644 reviews