Shades of Time Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shades of Time

About Shades of Time: Online fashion accessory store offering designer jewellery, sunglasses, watches & accessories

+44 1534 871500

enquiries@shadesoftime.co.uk

Studio 36, 4 Wharf StreetSt. Helier, Jersey

How would you rate Shades of Time ?

"Ordered a ring, emails either phone are not answered, it just says order allocated, I have seen some people had the sane problem, have you finally received the order? If not, have you been able to claim the money back? Very disappointed. I contacted ti sentí milano and they told me shades of time Is an Uk distribuidor however I’m not sure the order will be shipped, not sure what to do, tia"
"Is Shades of Time bankrupt? I ordered a bracelet, but it is not being send, emails are not being answered, and the contact page is no longer working..."
"Not very happy, ordered on 2nd September and finally on 26th had a card from Post office, adding insult to injury, we have to pay a customs charge of £14.30 to get our delivery!!!!!!!!! Did not say anywhere on your site that we would have to pay a customs charge!!!!!!!!! Free delivery I think not!!!!!"
"Very disappointed!!!! ordered a ring for a special occasion on 2nd September 2017, delivery said 7 to 10 days so was sure it would come in time. Still waiting 20th September!!!!! They said it must have got lost but cant even find a tracking no to try and find the parcel order just says allocated but not sent!!!!"
"Shades of Time Team has been incredibly efficient and supportive. I had to return an item of jewellery, because I had ordered the wrong size and the whole process was dealt with in a very uncomplicated way. My experience was most positive, I will shop again with you and furthermore will recommend your services to friends and family. Thank you!"
John Wilson
Verified Buyer
"i have bought 5 different bellboy wallets on different times the service is brilliant me and my dad love the wallets cannot fault this company 4 out of the 5 wallets got to me in less than 24 hours, ps very good prices as well regards john wilson manchester uk,"
Sabina Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The product (Caravelle New York ladies watch) is excellent. I am very happy with this purchase and the service I received."
Mrs C M Bedlow
Verified Buyer
"really nice product and excellent service"
Mrs Janet Munnings
Verified Buyer
"Always very efficient with both service and any enquiries"
Tracey Brougham
Verified Buyer
"Ordered wrong wallet and after contacting shades of time I promptly received a replacement wallet. Great customer service."
Antonio Slavujevic
Verified Buyer
"Great shop and fast shipping! Pleasure to do business with, highly recommended."
Lynn Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with my purchase. As with previous orders the service has always been excellent , delivery exceptionally quick and goods always well packed."
Simon Rahamim
Verified Buyer
"Great fast service. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"A Ti Sento ring I was bought as a gift broke so I emailed shades of time as I purchased it from them and they couldn't have been more helpful. Prompt response to initial email, kept me updated throughout the whole process and genuinely made me feel a valued customer, wouldn't hesitate in buying from these guys at all, top customer service and excellent customer satisfaction guaranteed"
Lesley Middleton
Unverified Reviewer
"Brought ti sento earrings and have now got the matching bracelet just beautiful good service to"
"I bought a Bellroy Card Sleeve. With the provided discount code it was cheaper than other UK suppliers and arrived promptly by Royal Mail Recorded. I'm very happy with both the item and the service received."
David Paul
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price, great product. Quick delivery, would come back for more good business"
Cheryl Rail
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast dispatch, lovely item, good price"
John Wilson
Verified Buyer
"ordered my wallet came next day brilliant very good price also 10/10 regards john wilson"
Alessandra Rori Tielinen
Verified Buyer
"After the first purchase I have received a discount voucher and when I made the second purchase I wanted to use it but it did not work The third time worked fine"
Hello Alessandra, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had problems with discount codes. We are happy for you to contact us directly on enquiries@shadesoftime.co.uk and we will try and resolve this matter for you. Regards Shades of Time
Shades of Time is rated 4.71 based on 87 reviews