Shabby Store, Leicestershire Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store, Leicestershire

The Finings, Friars Well Estate, Wartnaby, Melton Mowbray LE14 3HQ, UK

Tell us how Shabby Store, Leicestershire made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I've received a faulty wall art, I had to collect it from dpd myself and the item was late bring sent out, just to get it home and it was faulty. Shabby store dont want to know and I cant speak to anyone about it. I wouldn't buy from Shabby Store again. The service is shocking."
"Ordered quite an expensive item. A tree teir marble cake stand. I waited around 3 weeks and my order didn’t arrive. I contacted customer service and they clamied i have received the item and signed for it when I absolutely have not! The signature wasn’t even mine. The customer service is absolutely frustrating as they do not get back and resolve the issue! I am still waiting for a response and compensation. Very very bad experience!!!"
"Really appalling company. I wish I’d never ordered from them. I’m still waiting over a month since ordering and paying for a mirror which still hasn’t been delivered. They told me 2 weeks and when it didn’t arrive they told me it might get delivered tomorrow- which it didn’t! I’ve sent them numerous emails chasing them and they haven’t got back to me. If you’re thinking about using this company...don’t!!"
"Really poor service. Nearly two months for delivery. Customer service is very bad and they just ignore most emails. Will not be using again."
"Ordered an item in plenty of time for Christmas. Instead of receiving the item ordered, another totally different item was received. When contacted, Shabby Store were only interested in the incorrect item being sent back to them, which it was when they eventually arranged collection. Considering this was totally their error, you would have thought that they would have sent the correct item, but to date this has not arrived and despite contacting them many times by email and 'phone, the item looks unlikely to ever be sent. Their customer service in dreadful/non-existent. Now having trouble getting a refund and having to put in a PayPal dispute."
"We recently moved and have purchased virtually everything from shabby store. Beautiful items with was matched with high quality customer service. James and the team couldn’t have been more helpful"
Shabby Store, Leicestershire is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews