SGE Loans Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend SGE Loans

Tell us how SGE Loans made you happy

"The process of getting finance is very simple. I think it is a great service for those who need it. The best news you hear today, we are reliable and arguably one of the best online firms. we lend at a low-interest rate. Get more details on (jamescarlconsults@gmail.com) (https://goo.gl/65giw4)"
"Hello, Are you interested in getting loan help from a private loan lender? Have you been looking for a reliable lender who you can trust and work with with full confidence? Have you been denied by your bank regarding getting a loan? Do you wish to open a business or expand your existing business? Have you an emergency or a critical medical situation and you need urgent loan? Do you have debts to clear and you need a loan? Are you a student and needs a student loan? Do you need loan for personal needs? This is a private lender by name Mr. Rod Alfred; registered to lend all over the world. I am capable of giving out all kinds of loans with a maximum amount of 35 million. I render 24 hours online cash loans with a steady customer service on standby to attend to you. No matter your job (employed or unemployed) you will still get a loan. We give out both short and long term loans. All this loan services are at 3% interest rate. Please if you need a loan, contact us below.. Email: RODFINANCING@GMAIL.COM WhatsApp: + 2 3 4 8 0 2 5 9 3 4 6 9 9 You are always welcome here. You will get your loan here and we will wipe your tears. We have good business reputations. Feel free to visit us today. Thank You. Director. Website: https://rodfinancing3.wixsite.com/rodfinancing"
"2 years after they bent me over took the last of my money still no reply about the refund. Surely they must have been shut down by now. We need dom Littlewood on the case just imagine him confronting the head honcho they could keep the 100 quid if I got to see them squirm."
"Spoke to a guy seemed really nice talked me threw the terms and conditions mentioned five pound being taken Didn't get a loan but the next day I checked my bank a 100 pound was gone. It was a weekend so rang up first thing Monday to be told they've got a back log on refunds will have to wait two to three weeks, year and a half later I still haven't received my money back. They took my last bit of money I was left with no money 3 kids to feed and bills to pay I needed help with the bills instead I was left with nothin. Iv sent them loads of emails rang loads of time and told the same thing. Someone will get back to me in 28 days. But don't hear a thing from them. Iv come to terms with the fact I'm not going to get my money back I just strongly advise others to check the reviews before applying to get a loan with any company"
"Here is the directors number sally hill 07931 378834 They took money off me without consent it's been 9 months she promised a refund which would take a week! I am now going down to where they are! Scam! And she never replies! Police have her number!"
"Scam!! Still waiting on a refund 2 months later of money they never told me was comming out of my account. Turns out they have many customers that the same thing has happened check out the reviews. Even there ex employees are tellung customer to stay clear. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4078811"
"Every time there is a bad review written ten good ones appear straight away I paid these people 100 pound and I have not heard a thing from them nothing so what do I get fir my money I have reported them to trading standards and the cab are looking into them too I am also setting up a Facebook page to make sure they don't scam anyone else watch out sge see how u like it"
"Took my money from my account even tho I canceled not to go feather with the loans."
"What a load of crap they are a rip off take 100 pounds off u and give u nothing they are laughing at me be aware I work for one of the biggest supermarkets in the UK and I have got the company to put out a warning so if we all do it they will simply go out of business"
"you have taken 98 pounds out of my bank expect a call from trading standards i want my money back"
"I am sorry but there is no way these good reviews are real it's funny how all the good reviews have nAmes on them you never remember nAmes its a scam they take 99 off you and forget to tell you they are gonna do it but they wait till after the 14 day's so you can't cancel and they don't contact you at all in that time you are paying them for nothing rip off and they have been reported to trading standards"
"I spoke to someone on the phone he baffled me said they would take five pounds out of my bank did that then I said dont worry and hung up three weeks later I go to mybank and I am overdrawn thehad taken 94 pound out of my bank I called them up the man said they have recording of me saying yes to there pre ium rate I saud on the tape do I say take 99 out of my bank and he hung up the phone I wrote and asked for a copy of the tape they said I have to pay £9.95 for it and because I waited over 14 days I would not get any refund I recieved no correspondence from this company since the day I put the phone down so how did I know that I had to cancel as I didnt even know I joined I wont rest till everyone knows to stay away from this company they prey on people in trouble do not let them fool you!!!!!!!!!!"
"abosute rip off merchants, reviews are fake or forced, only after your money."
"None of them care about or are even trying to help you....stay away from these pretentious pricks"
"These reviews are fake. Stay away from these pathetic fuckers"
"this company is a joke there not helpful at all they keep taking money out my bank and won't let me cancel"
"Joke of a company."
"You know all theese reviews are fake when you read them. Don't be a fool and fall for there rubbish."
"If you could put lower that 1 star i would. charge you £99 for vouchers dont tell you then refuse to give momey back."
"This company is a rip off, it will take £99.99 from your bank account before you know it. They offer you this premium service, you never receive the emails with vouchers, they tell you they have sent them. Case closed. Stay away."
SGE Loans is rated 3.33 based on 224 reviews