Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Seven Cellars Ltd
Read Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews
Very efficient and helpful staff. Delivery arrived within a couple of days. Wine and beer securely packaged.
Very good site overall. Although I found I had to use the browser back navigation ( when viewed on mobile ) to get back to the filtered list after viewing item details.
Superb selection of beers and super swift delivery. Top drawer 🍻🍻
Amazing beer selection, brilliant selection of natural wines and fast delivery. Perfect.
A favorite local shop - great customer service, lovely wines, what more could one want? Give these guys a visit; they're great!
Excellent selection and customer service! Really accommodating. Full marks!
First class beers, excellent delivery!
The lady that I spoke to was very helpful and wrote to me later and said if I struggled to get a voucher to ring her for assistance
Great ale and wine, coupled with excellent and swift service. Lovely stuff.
The best selection, the best prices, the lovely staff - why go anywhere else?
Lovely company. Ready to give helpful, knowledgeable advice and came back to me immediately when what I'd ordered wasn't available, so we could sort out a - better alternative. All that and excellent delivery service.
Fantastic wines, great delivery service. Thank you so much! 😁
Easy to use website! Great communication over email!Fast local delivery and most importantly great beers! :)
New store to me. Great selection of beers quick efficient online service and quick delivery. Will use the store and service again
Excellent selection and drinks arrived next day
Great selection, easy ordering process and really quick delivery. Very impressed and would definitely recommend!
A great selection at reasonable prices, lots of good organic and natural wines, excellent service
I have been using Seven Cellars throughout the lockdowns over the last year. They have been fantastic with the deliveries, making very interesting recommendations and replacements when changes are needed. I would fully recommend them.
Helpful friendly staff, great range of wines and probably the best craft beer selection in the area, reasonably priced too!!
Wonderful service.