Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Seven Cellars Ltd
Read Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews
Wide selection of wines at different price points. Great service and speedy turn around of order. Excellent experience and will definitely use again.
Amazing wines and quick and efficient service, 5 stars :)
Such a great selection of craft beer. The staff are lovely too πŸ˜„
Brilliant all round. Fast, efficient, well-priced.
Massive choice, good prices and great service. Lucky to have Seven Cellars on our doorstep.
Lovely customer service and obviously excellent wine!
A last minute birthday present was hand delivered on the same day, easy transaction , kept informed on delivery times. thanks guys
I was really happy to find I could order from Seven Cellars while the stores are closed. For a small shop, they have a great range and every beer and wine I have had from them has been great.

The staff helpfully found a substitute for an out-of-stock beer and they even managed to deliver my order in the same day.

Thanks!
Everything I needed, helpful advice & quick delivery - thank you
Placed order saturday morning and delivered by 4 pm.
Easy to order, arrived remarkably fast. Recipient delighted.
Fabulous experience! They were so nice when I made a mistake with my order and delivered the beer so fast! And it was super tasty! Thank you!
Great service. Great wines
Good selection of drinks available at a decent price with super fast delivery, thank you.
Excellent wine and high quality, friendly service.
Highly recommend
Extremely helpful customer service. I had accidentally ordered for collection when I wanted delivery. I was offered a couple of solutions. Response time was quick as well. Can’t ask for much more. Will promote Seven Cellars to my friends as a result.
Great selection of beer and wine
And great quick service
Not only have these people got a wonderful stock list of wines, beers, spirits, mixers and nibbles but they really do go the extra mile and their delivery service is sooooooooooo fast. Thank you for being there at a time when gin and Mini Cheddars are indispensable.
super quick order ready the same day. Excellent advice on the Gin!
Great customer service, really good range of craft beers and delivered in a timely and friendly manner.
Seven Cellars Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 331 reviews