Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Seven Cellars Ltd
Read Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews
Great services, delivery spot on very happy with the whole experience of shopping at Seven Cellars
Always an interesting selection of wine & the service is fabulous
Wonderful beers. Wonderful (and quick!) service.
Great customer service , and the delivery was very quick from when I placed the order
Easy to use website and friendly service. Always a pleasure to buy beers from
Great choice, quality of produce and outstanding customer service
Great selection, great staff, order was ready within 10 minutes for click and collect just before closing
Always top weirdly booze and top quality advice. They've been a lockdown saviour.
I’m in the US and need to send gift to close friend on his Birthday! Everything went smoothly and I truly appreciate it!
Swift delivery, clear communication. Recommended!
Both times I’ve orders a delivery have been as gifts for my daughter and her partner - Christmas and Easter - when we haven’t been able to meet. The orders have been ‘last minute’ and when you’ve been at your busiest, but you’ve delivered a great selection of wine and beer on time - and made a number of people very happy. Thank you. Carmel
Started using 7 cellars since first lockdown in 2020. Even though things are less restricted I continue to use them as their stock is great , they are friendly professional and knowledgeable. I also like to support a local and independent business.
Good availability of the Belgian lambics I’ve been drinking recently. Also some interesting malts. Prices are reasonable, especially when making a delivery over £50!and taking advantage of the free delivery.
GREAT selection and delivery service. I used Seven Cellars to send a gift to a friend in Brighton.
Great selection, great service. Just a brilliant place to pick up a good variety of drinks!
Best selection of craft beer I have seen in Brighton, regularly updated with some of the best breweries Sussex, the UK and international brewers have to offer. Always a pleasure ordering or visiting the shop I find the staff to be very friendly and knowledgable with fantastic recommendations. Easily my number one go-to for the weekend.
we
Excellent service and wine.
Fantastic off-licence with a great selection of wine. Also incredibly fast delivery. What’s not to love?
Service and quality is always perfect.
Seven Cellars Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 696 reviews