Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Seven Cellars Ltd
Read Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews
Seven Cellars continues to excel. Great choice, friendly and expert help! Cannot recommend highly enough!
We are new to the area and found Seven Cellars up by Seven Dials. They are very friendly and knowledgeable here. We received some good advice and Sean helped us make up an interesting case. Louise delivered it to our front door, so that we didn’t even have to carry it home. Really excellent local service and a pleasure to shop here.
Great neighborhood bottle shop. Staff always offer knowledgeable advice. Highly recommend 👍🏼
A rare find of a beer delivered well packed and very promptly.
Review before receiving anything is a bit presumptuous??
Seven Cellers saved the day. They were able to arrange a last minute delivery for a birthday surprise. So helpful, so friendly. Great and wide range of wines.
Thank you!
Fantastic! Amazing selection of beers, ciders, wines etc and really quick delivery and every item was well packaged. Love the little touch of wax paper seal on the bottles of beer. The beers were a gift for my daughter and she cried when I gave it to her, tears of joy by the way!
My first time to order from Seven Cellars, won't be my Last, great online selection of wine and details of origin, will definitely order again,Great Job Seven Cellars, oh by the delivery was very prompt, excellent service xx
Yay Seven Cellars! Unbelievably fast delivery. We road tested our various vermouths and we were pleasantly surprised at how much better they are than the standard martini Rossi in our negronis. The rest of the evening is a blur.
Great selection of wine
Easy to order and bottle available to collect
I called from Chicago and then went online in order to buy some wine for my daughters birthday. Every step of the way was easy and the selections to pick from were perfect. Wines, I am told, were delicious and everyone was happy! Thanks.
Lovely wines and great service
Used to send a gift to a colleague. Incredible selection. Quick and easy online ordering option. Highly recommended.
Always great!
It's a genuine privilege to have Seven Cellars in my neighbourhood. I value the depth and breadth of the wines and beers they stock, along with their enthusiasm to look at expanding their range or to introduce me to something new.
Prompt delivery. Item always in stock.
The best wine shop in Brighton. Without question.
We love it with you. I, from a personal aspect, have so much appreciation for the kindness you give my father - so thank you. (will) Dad likes the beers, the company and the claret. Fabulous shop.
Seven Cellars Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 828 reviews