Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Seven Cellars Ltd
Read Seven Cellars Ltd Reviews
Matt was very good phone me a few time to let me know what was going on my order Very good service will order from them again
Excellent service and carefully & expertly sourced drinks. What a great shop. Support independent, small business!
Happy with Service
So blessed to have Seven Cellars on my doorstep. An amazing selection of wines and beers to suit all budgets and tastes. Basically the perfect excuse to “walk the dog” of an evening. Did I mention they love dogs in here !
Great service and swift response
Excellent help from Matt with expert knowledge of wine who helped me choose a great selection of wines as a Christmas gift. Now I want to go back and get some for myself!!
Consistent excellent & friendly service
Happy customer
Amazingly knowledgable and friendly staff that are always willing to help if I need advice. And when I don’t, there's a fantastic selection of wine to peruse that beats anyone in Brighton and the South East to be honest.
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service. 👍🏼
Very interesting selection of wines and convenient delivery service
Spot on thank you
Excellent selection, reasonable prices and good delivery option.
Excellent service, speedy delivery, and a fantastic product that couldn't be found anywhere else.
An excellent website with astounding choice. Great service regarding local delivery. Highly, highly recommended,
Excellent service as ever
Good place.
My go-to shop for beers. A huge selection (recently increased!) of top quality craft beers, in a shop that always feels friendly and welcoming. It's not a place for buying cheap factory multipacks, if you want that go to the supermarket! The beers here just taste amazing instead. Lovely place
So far we have ordered two cases of wine from Seven Cellars. Both times the service has been excellent with quick delivery and no issues with the orders. We haven’t tried everything yet but all the bottles we have drunk have been good, or better.
Fast delivery, very happy with my purchase
Seven Cellars Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 775 reviews