Set Up a Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Set Up a Company
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Set Up a Company  Reviews

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy
Fantastic service and support throughout the whole process. We highly recommend using their services to set up your company.
Thank you for the recommendation, it is greatly appreciated.

All the best,
The Set up a Company Team
Perfect collaboration! Best solution.
Thank you and a pleasure.

The Set up a Company Team
Setup a company is the best!
Thank you kindly!

All the best from the Set up a Company Team
The initial setup process was easy to follow and allowed you to get started pretty quickly.
Following on from that though the benefit and support has been limited and almost non existent.
I was attempting to get myself VAT registered and had to chase to find out what was happening and have still not had this resolved through the process. To the point that I will be using another service to support this.
Hi Trevor,

Thank you for providing your comments here.

We apologize for the issues you've experienced with our services; and made sure to review the details you've mentioned above.

We hope everything is going well with your business, and we would be happy to discuss any more comments you have or if there is anything we can help with.

The Set up a Company Team
great service past and clear
Hi Manacham,

Thank you. We hope everything is going really well for you and your business

The Set up a Company Team
The people working inside the Company www.setupacompany-co-uk/ have been very kind and very helpful to set up my company. I can only encourage everybody wanting to set up a business to use their services.
Hi Marc

It was a pleasure helping you with the service, and thank you for your kind words.

The Set up a Company Team
they were cooperative and make the setting process so easy and quick
Hi Hany,

Thank you for your comments, and really glad to hear.

The Set up a Company Team
I had done some online research to see how you set about registering as a new start-up Limited Company, and although it sounded quite straight-forward I had some concerns about getting it right. Some more research found 'Set up a company' so having read through their services I took the plunge of using them. This cut out all of the queries I had and after some very simple on-line stages I had completed all that I had to do, and a few days later all of the documents relating to my new company arrived in the post. What more could I ask for?
Thank for very much for your kind comments, and glad to hear that you were happy with the simplicity of the service.

The Set up a Company Team.
quickly response , nice service
We thank you for your kind comments here.

The Set up a Company team.
Set Up a Company is rated 4.72 based on 109 reviews