Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors
"Very helpful and speedy service, my case was handled in a very professional manner."
"Re-writing my will was a bit stressful but your staff were patient with my changes of mind and went over the available choices again and so I've arrived at a very satisfactory solution. Forbearance is in short supply in many firms!"
"Having known Seth Lovis for a number of years as the personification of integrity and affability,it came as no surprise that his colleagues possessed similar qualities. My recent experience was that of empathy plus robust professionalism - not a combination to be taken for granted."
"Excellent personal attention. Very efficient."
"Very helpful and great that they are participating in the Free Wills Charity Programme."
"They were very courteous and could not have been more helpful. Nina’s knowledge of and advice on all matters pertaining to wills and estate planning was excellent."
"Unstuffy professionalism at its best!"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 5 months ago
"Polite and efficient"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 6 months ago
"I found your company as a result of an internet search. I wondered if someone could give me any help on a Timeshare problem. Jayneil was very helpful, reassuring, professional and clearly knew the subject of Timeshare very well. Sincerest thanks."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 6 months ago
"After being a client of Seth Lovis & Co for nearly 6 years, I can only say how happy I was with Geraint Harris and his team. Always professional, courteous and was always kept up to date with any events. I would highly recommend Seth Lovis to all."
"Jayneil Amin, from the outset, was very professional, understanding and updated me regularly with problems my husband and I were experiencing in relinquishing our timeshare. We had been trying to sell our week for approximately six years and had come up against all the pitfalls related to owning a timeshare and were desperate to end the contract we had with SVC, due to my health problems and the difficulties with travelling. Mr Amin dedicated his time to process the relinquishment in order to have a completion before management fees were due. We cannot express our relief in words and thank him from the bottom of our hearts."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 9 months ago
"Financial settlement received"
"Case Review 24th October 2017 Some months ago I needed assistance for a legal problem that I had. I was referred to Seth Lovis & Co and was assisted by Jayneil Amin. From day 1 I was dealt with via e-mails and correspondence with excellent office protocol. In addition I received personal calls from Jayneil, where he explained the legal situation I was in and the way that I should take. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jayneil and his company for the purpose of any legal problems. Fred Naylor"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 10 months ago
"Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors have been efficient, very helpful and highly professional about our case We have been very pleased with their services"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 10 months ago
"We were very happy with the Professional service received from Thomas Dennis at Seth Lovis in handling our compensation claim, which became a very complicated and lengthy process due to the requirements of the FSCS. He kept us updated with progress on a weekly basis and continued to put pressure on them to finally reach a decision. We would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Seth Lovis and Thomas in particular. Nigel and Amanda Rockley"
Thank you very much for your kind words, we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Thomas.
"The service was excellent. Very thorough and able to explain things clearly to a layman like myself. Always willing to answer queries however ignorant the questions might have been. Made it clear that should I have any worries they'd always be willing to hear about them and advise."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 11 months ago
We're delighted that you had a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We hope that you will contact us in the future should you require any legal advice or assistance.
"Jayneil Amin worked with my wife and I to secure the exit from our timeshare. From the outset we felt reassured. We were kept up to date throughout the process. The quality, and detail of the guidance we received was realistic and allowed a high degree of trust to develop very quickly. Without hesitation, we would recommend Seth Lovis solicitors, and in particular Jayneil."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 11 months ago
We are delighted to hear that Jayneil was able to assist you with the exit from your timeshare and that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co. If we can be of any assistance to you or your family in the future, please do get in touch.
"I asked to review my will. Within a matter of a short time, I got an appointment. My solicitor, Ms Nina Klair, was very professional and kind. She even offered me the chance to have a home signing if I was unable to go to the office. I felt comfortable and I was treated with respect. I felt confident in her capabilities. She was warm and put me at ease. The process was made very easy for me. Ms Nina Klair was on top of my brief to her. Should I need a solicitor in the future, I will be very happy to go back. Thanks"
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that our Private Client department were able to assist with reviewing your Will and that you had such a pleasant experience using our services. We will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to the lawyer that helped you with your matter.
"helpful phone caals and swift action"
"Seth Lovis, and in particular Jayneil Amin, were recommended to me by a good friend and trustworthy source. I have found in my dealings with them that they go the extra 'proverbial mile' in trying to help. This is not something I have experienced before with other legal companies. I am very happy with the service and will now recommend to my family, friends and colleagues."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 1 year ago
Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 46 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!