Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors
Mrs Marlene Knepler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent personal attention. Very efficient."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful and great that they are participating in the Free Wills Charity Programme."
Mr Jeremy Logue
Verified Buyer
"They were very courteous and could not have been more helpful. Nina’s knowledge of and advice on all matters pertaining to wills and estate planning was excellent."
"Unstuffy professionalism at its best!"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 3 months ago
Mr Robert Henderson
"Polite and efficient"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 4 months ago
"I found your company as a result of an internet search. I wondered if someone could give me any help on a Timeshare problem. Jayneil was very helpful, reassuring, professional and clearly knew the subject of Timeshare very well. Sincerest thanks."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 4 months ago
Mr Sean Crouch
Verified Buyer
"After being a client of Seth Lovis & Co for nearly 6 years, I can only say how happy I was with Geraint Harris and his team. Always professional, courteous and was always kept up to date with any events. I would highly recommend Seth Lovis to all."
"Jayneil Amin, from the outset, was very professional, understanding and updated me regularly with problems my husband and I were experiencing in relinquishing our timeshare. We had been trying to sell our week for approximately six years and had come up against all the pitfalls related to owning a timeshare and were desperate to end the contract we had with SVC, due to my health problems and the difficulties with travelling. Mr Amin dedicated his time to process the relinquishment in order to have a completion before management fees were due. We cannot express our relief in words and thank him from the bottom of our hearts."
Linda Walmesley
"Financial settlement received"
"Case Review 24th October 2017 Some months ago I needed assistance for a legal problem that I had. I was referred to Seth Lovis & Co and was assisted by Jayneil Amin. From day 1 I was dealt with via e-mails and correspondence with excellent office protocol. In addition I received personal calls from Jayneil, where he explained the legal situation I was in and the way that I should take. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jayneil and his company for the purpose of any legal problems. Fred Naylor"
"Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors have been efficient, very helpful and highly professional about our case We have been very pleased with their services"
Mr & Mrs Rockley
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with the Professional service received from Thomas Dennis at Seth Lovis in handling our compensation claim, which became a very complicated and lengthy process due to the requirements of the FSCS. He kept us updated with progress on a weekly basis and continued to put pressure on them to finally reach a decision. We would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Seth Lovis and Thomas in particular. Nigel and Amanda Rockley"
Thank you very much for your kind words, we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Thomas.
Richard Williams
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent. Very thorough and able to explain things clearly to a layman like myself. Always willing to answer queries however ignorant the questions might have been. Made it clear that should I have any worries they'd always be willing to hear about them and advise."
We're delighted that you had a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We hope that you will contact us in the future should you require any legal advice or assistance.
Charles Wright
Verified Buyer
"Jayneil Amin worked with my wife and I to secure the exit from our timeshare. From the outset we felt reassured. We were kept up to date throughout the process. The quality, and detail of the guidance we received was realistic and allowed a high degree of trust to develop very quickly. Without hesitation, we would recommend Seth Lovis solicitors, and in particular Jayneil."
We are delighted to hear that Jayneil was able to assist you with the exit from your timeshare and that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co. If we can be of any assistance to you or your family in the future, please do get in touch.
Fiawosime Demanya
Verified Buyer
"I asked to review my will. Within a matter of a short time, I got an appointment. My solicitor, Ms Nina Klair, was very professional and kind. She even offered me the chance to have a home signing if I was unable to go to the office. I felt comfortable and I was treated with respect. I felt confident in her capabilities. She was warm and put me at ease. The process was made very easy for me. Ms Nina Klair was on top of my brief to her. Should I need a solicitor in the future, I will be very happy to go back. Thanks"
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that our Private Client department were able to assist with reviewing your Will and that you had such a pleasant experience using our services. We will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to the lawyer that helped you with your matter.
Anne & Ken Reid
Verified Buyer
"helpful phone caals and swift action"
Graham & Michaela Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Seth Lovis, and in particular Jayneil Amin, were recommended to me by a good friend and trustworthy source. I have found in my dealings with them that they go the extra 'proverbial mile' in trying to help. This is not something I have experienced before with other legal companies. I am very happy with the service and will now recommend to my family, friends and colleagues."
Peter Haddock
Verified Buyer
"Sir, I write with regard to the first class service afforded me by Jayneil Amin. This was during a particularly difficult period of my life. I am a widower in my early 70’s, living alone within the financial constraints of my pensions. Some 30 years ago, I became involved in Timeshare and had many first class holidays. Over the intervening years, I was persuaded to increase my holding of points with Diamond International Resorts. So, much so, that by 2014, I had amassed 60,000 points, with an annual liability to pay Management Fees. However, in the last couple of years, these charges have risen substantially, with a liability to pay these annual charges into perpetuity. During late 2016, I became ill and had to have an operation The operation was carried out privately at considerable cost. At this time, the invoice for my DRI 2017 Management Fees arrived (£5,705). This, together with my commitments regarding building work at my Grade 2 listed home, started to cause me great concern and many sleepless nights. Consequently, I decided that I needed to relinquish my DRI membership and liability to pay DRI Management Fees into perpetuity. My case was picked up by Jayneil Amin of your firm, Seth Lovis. From the outset, I found Jayneil Amin to be thoroughly professional, courteous, with an eye to detail. He took on the tricky DRI legal department, forwarding many legal arguments to try to help me escape their clutches. In December 2016, DRI recanted, offering members certain ways to obtain membership release. After Jayneil’s correspondence, they (reluctantly) decided that my case was “borderline” on medical grounds. Now, on 20th April 2017, DRI have subsequently accepted to release me from my contractual obligations, waivering my 2017 and subsequent Management Fees. In conclusion, this whole saga involving DRI has caused me a lot of distress, anxiety and as stated above, many sleepless nights. The manner in which Jayneil Amin, conducted my case, his caring and considerate manner helped me through this most difficult time of my life. I cannot thank him and your firm enough, you have brought me through the tunnel of despair, back into the light and enabled me to now look ahead, without the liability imposed by DRI."
Peter And Ann Bryce
Verified Buyer
"We had a stressful problem to resolve, but thanks to the support from Jayneil Amin, a lot of worry was taken from us. We were kept informed at all stages, and clear, concise advice and instructions were given."
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that you had a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We hope that you will contact us in the future should you require any legal advice or assistance. We also hope that you will feel able to refer our services to others. We will pass your positive feedback on to the lawyer that helped you with your matter.
"So I found this law firm on Vouch*dFor. I made my enquiry through said website to a Partner, and received a call back from someone on the Partners team, who ended up handling my conveyancing request. The only good thing, was that the purchase completed on time (small chain, 2 months). Otherwise, the experience was not great for the following reasons: 1. The solicitor was never forthcoming with key sales documents. The contract and fixtures form was not sent for my review. At date of exchange, certain fittings I had informed the solicitor are in the sale, were missed. Still awaiting soft version of the form. I believe the seller took away a cabinet. But the solicitor doesn't care. 2. I had also informed the solicitor very early on the enquiries I wanted to make. I assumed they were asked, but now that I move in, it is apparent that they probably weren't. 3. On day of exchange, solicitor asked for certain certificates. Frazzled other parties in the chain and was regarded as highly last minute & unprofessional. 4. Solicitor never checked properly what the costs of assignments were. Requested additional charges at completion and now at registration. I wouldn't have been surprised if an online conveyancing shop made these bloopers; but for an actual law firm charging pure fees (excl disbursements) in excess of one and a half grand, I had higher service expectations."
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you do not feel the service we provided was of the standard you would expect. We do not believe that this is the correct forum to address your specific concerns so will write to you directly in this regard. We would say, however, that we take matters of client care and service very seriously and always maintain the highest standards. We are pleased that your conveyance proceeded and completed on time.
Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews