Set2RecruitHealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Set2RecruitHealth
Telephone
Read Set2RecruitHealth Reviews

About Set2RecruitHealth:

The Set2recruit Health team have been providing an efficient, effective and enjoyable staffing experience to job-seekers and employers since 2010.

We understand all of the current healthcare and medical challenges which enables us to seek out and find the most suitable candidates for clients needs and the right jobs for our candidate's needs.

Our job as specialist consultants is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and personality in the growing and ever-changing HealthCare industry

+44 (0) 1392 474353

info@set2recruithealth.com

Queens House
Little Queens Street
Exeter

Tell us how Set2RecruitHealth made you happy
Pip helped me very much and I really appreciate everything she did for me. Made everything so much easier for me and I got a great job. Would recommend!
Charmaine, the Set2recruit employee who helped me, was really kind and informative. She supported my application, ensured that I know all the details and that the care home inform me about any updates as well. She made my application a lot easier and encouraged me a lot during the process. She is really good and I highly recommend her! She should be promoted!
very professional and friendly
I was given a contact and they supported my application and also chased things up for me. Would recommend 100%
Thanks for the lovely review and great to hear that you got the care you needed from the Set2RecruitHealth team.

Have a great Xmas and new year.
Very helpful and supportive.
Friendly team, actively sought to find me a new position.
Thanks again for the review and always great to work with such a lovely candidate like yourself. I am glad the Set2RecruitHealth team can be so supportive and helpful, and we wish you a great Xmas and new year.
Excellent support from the staff.
Thanks for the review, it's very appreciated and glad the team could support you.

Have a great Xmas and new year.
Very helpful and support you all the way from start to finish. Very happy would give 10stars if I could.
Thanks Veronica for such a lovely review, I know we try to make everyone's journey finding a new role feel supported right to the end.

I know the Set2RecruitHealth team appreciate the feedback.

Have a lovely Xmas and new year.
Very helpful, constant communication from yourselves, reassuring,
Thanks for the lovely review Nicola, and I am very pleased the Set2Recruithealth team supported you during finding your next role.
Right from the start of my Journey I was respected and supported . Up dates were timely and informative.
Every question answered.
The whole process took a lot of my anxieties away . Friendly advisor felt comfortable and relaxed .
I would recommend anyone to set2RecruitHealth. . I even got a follow up text when I start the job . Reassurance to the end . Thank you .
Thanks for the kind review. I am so pleased that the team at Set2RecruitHealth provided the information and support during your journey finding your next Healthcare role. We know how difficult and stressful it is finding a new role, so I am very pleased it was a great experience from our team :)

Have a lovely Xmas and new year.
It was a great experience.
Thanks for your review. So pleased our Healthcare team at Set2RecruitHealth supported you in your career.

Have a great Xmas and new year.
Thank you very much!!! You help me a lot! Really nice people and very helpful!
Thanks again for your review.

We are pleased our team at Set2Recruit Health could support you in finding a new role in the healthcare industry and our team was super friendly.

Set2RecruitHealth is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews