Servicing Stop, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Servicing Stop, Greater London
Read Servicing Stop, Greater London Reviews

Refuge House, 9-10 River Front, Enfield EN1 3SZ, UK

Tell us how Servicing Stop, Greater London made you happy
Beware of the fake low cost quotes as you will be more than likely pay double that amount . Also no transparency whatsoever as no relevant pictures or proof that the works have actually been completed as their alleged online report is a joke and they only concentrate on ripping you off with all sorts of extra charges .
Do not use! Had my car in for an mot and service at the beginning of March. Spent nearly £500 to get it through it all. Only to be informed AFTER all the work had been done, that the garage had noticed that my coolant was low and the car may actually be on the verge of dying. If I had known that, I wouldn’t have spent the money fixing the other problems on the car. Especially as the head gasket blew 4 days later. Servicing Stop were very hesitant to accept any responsibilty over the issue and I received mixed messages over whether the garage knew about the issue or not, it was only when I pointed out that they had sent me contradictory emails (I refused to discuss this over the phone with them due to contradicting information being given out all the time) I will not be using them again.
Servicing Stop, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews