Servertek Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Servertek Ltd

Unit 2Innovation CentreSt Davids Way

How would you rate Servertek Ltd ?

"Great service from the guys at Servertek, always helpful and prompt to answer any questions we have when purchasing"
"Good competitive prices, we ordered some cisco network switches and smartnet contracts which are now installed without any issues."
"Prompt delivery, goods well packaged, recommended"
"Fantastic service thanks"
"Very efficient service"
"Great service, keep it up"
"We've been ordering with Servertek for a while now - the service provided is always good. Definitely recommended"
"From all of the companies that we use for quotes, Servertek are excellent... The quote is with you in no time at all and the price is excellent"
"I order, they deliver on time with no hassle, superb"
"Fantastic supplier, our account manager Martin is extremely knowledgeable and helpful"
"Excellent service, my order arrived quickly and as described"
"Very good prices, happy with my order"
"Quick delivery"
"My order arrived on time, friendly and helpful staff"
"Competitive pricing and professional service"
"Knowledgeable staff, answered all of my questions before purchase and my order was promptly delivered"
"Quick delivery & my items were well packaged, recommended"
"Great company with fantastic products and fast service, the computer ordered was amazing value"
"Excellent and efficient service received. I love the emails to show the status of the delivery as well, Thank you!"
"Helpful staff and prompt delivery."
Servertek Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews