Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
Aside from a little delay, all went well. Thank you.
Excellent support and quick order processing
Quick, good price and easy to use system to get SSL cerificates. I will use this service again.
Excellent service
Experience was acceptable.
Very good prices and products
Easy or order and install, we’ve been using Servertastic for years.
Just not exact fact but feeling.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It would be great if you could provide a bit more information about your experience so we can understand if you are having any issues.
Latest order went through without a hitch as usual. Have been using Servertastic for years and will continue to do so.
Excellent service.
fast and objective, which meets our needs.
I think service is good with some UI improvements would be even better. And maybe some more customisations. The only issue atm is very rigid points system. Would be nice to have option for more custom amount of points to buy.
Perfect !
I've been working with Servertastic for many years now. They are great to work with and provide excellent customer service!
An easy service to order a good variety of certificates for our clients
I was nervous about updating my CSR but I was referred to Servertastic and it's all been much easier than I feared -- so far so good. Many thanks!
I felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone while ordering and downloading the SSL Certificate. This is very weird territory.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have reviewed your order and all associated support requests. I can see you did have some difficulties. However it seems they were more to do with the process of generating and installing the certificate. The validation and installation process are the same for all providers. While we do our best to alleviate as many of the technical constraints as possible these do still exists. We constantly review our order process and take all feedback on board to look at how we can improve the process.
Good system, easy to use site. Support is usually prompt, albeit not always very knowledgeable.
Have been using Servertastic for users - mostly for purchasing SSL certs. We've never had an issue, and we plan on continuing to use them.
Great service and support :)
Servertastic is rated 4.78 based on 261 reviews