Serenata Flowers, Surrey Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers, Surrey

How would you rate Serenata Flowers, Surrey ?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Serenata Flowers, Surrey in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Well if you want a company to not fulfill it's obligations and deliver your order that you paid for and then give you the runaround with excuses then these are the ones for you. Uncontactable by phone and useless"
Isaac Armann-James
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a bunch of luxury roses for valentines for my partner. I had a choice of three different site offering the same product but due to the photos representing the flowers I choose serenata. unfortunately when they arrived the outer layer of petals where all shrivelled and black around the edges.. once the petals were picked off the flowers did look nice but when buying fresh flowers you shouldn’t have to pluck petals off on the first day of arriving. I emailed serenata the following day to address my issues where I was just passed about and redirected over two days with no explanation or apology, to then have a sudden stop of communication which I find extremely rude. Please find photos of the roses (after the worse petals were picked) these were taken the day on 15/02/18 .... I do not recommend!"
Serenata Flowers, Surrey is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews