Septimus Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy
PERFECT AS ALLWAYS
ELLCELLENT & VERY HELPFUL, I had broken part not shown on website, emailed and asked for help. They promptly identified it and put on there website and Emailed me with Link sent link.
Whilst delivery took a little longer than expected due to postal delays I am pleased to say I have what I needed, I found their web site easy to use and they seem to have just about every spare a Karcher user could need,
Very helpful people, you may be surprised they have the part you want.
The service Septimus offers is second to none. They carry all the spares I have needed over the years. The turnaround is also very fast.
Septimus Spares are a very good company to deal with. This is my second order and, as before, prompt delivery can be relied on.
Next day delivery which I didn't ask for, and very helpful, had problems with a steam cleaner and needed a parts diagram, they couldn't of been more helpful and emailed it straight over, definitely will use again
Great service and the right part too
Excellent service & the product was as ordered. Thank you!
1st. class service.The gentleman on the phone was very helpful.
This is most definitely a firm I have bookmarked. After trying two others who were less than helpful, I found 'Septimus', and had no trouble locating the part I required thanks to their organised and clear website. My part was delivered the next day, and at a very competitive price. Delivered before the others had even bothered to reply to my email. Well done and many thanks indeed! (Order no: **297).
From start to finish, I am so impressed
Excellent service, kept me well informed of delivery, will definitely use Septimus for parts again. Thankyou for a hassle free service
All order fulfilled quickly. Only place I could find all the spares I needed for my pressure washer at a competitive price. Only thing to improve would be to itemise contents of packages for each part number to avoid the possibility of duplicating some parts. I found that an item included all the O rings needed, however the photo did not show them as part of the package. Certainly use Septimus again.
Excellent web site and service
If you are looking for something and having trouble finding it Septimus Spares is the place to find it. Highly recommended
Cant fault the service from these guys, easy ordering via the website and delivery arrived on time.
great item fitted my sebo perfectly. delivery was really quick to
Sent an exploded diagram of my pressure washer which enabled easy ordering of spare parts required. Good prices and speedy delivery. Would definitely use again.
Very good service prompt and perfect part order received thanks
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 869 reviews