Septimus Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy
Excellent service from this company, item received within a couple of days. My broken Karcher is now back up and running.
Very quick and efficient company to deal with. Information supplied on the website helped me to select the correct parts first time, even though there were several versions of the same product. Price was competitive. Overall a good experience and shall use them again.
Prompt service and part fitted well
So far so good ... not received our order yet
First Class Service. Prompt delivery. Extremely helpful staff, would highly recommend.
I have not received my order
Good Afternoon, We can confirm your order was dispatched and is listed as leaving the UK on 26th January. Due to Brexit and issues with customs, parcels leaving the UK have been caught up in delays and may take longer than expected to reach their destination.
I payd extra money for 1 2 days delivery, and I order it Friday, and I don't even received the dispatch mail....soo that is happening? Regards Gabriel
Hello, as per our email to you, explaining the current situation regarding customs and Brexit, we have offered to refund your order if you are not happy due to the delays. Under normal circumstances, we would have been able to dispatch your item within the time frame, but unfortunately we have been caught up in the customs issues that have arisen.
Excellent service, very quick delivery, excellent product plus free postage! Very impressed
The whole process was simple and the part arrived quickly. £15 part saved me having to buy a new £200 power washer. Problem solved.
From Ordering to delivery excellent, I was struggling to find the correct part and asked for some help via their web enquiries Magic they found the part and I received it today on time many thanks but now I have no excuse not to jet wash the drive
After sending the wrong part, I spoke on the phone, and the correct part was sent out straight away.
Easy to navigate website and find correct part for my pressure washer, will definitely use again if i need too.
Great service !
quick and efficient
Very helpful people, good stock of spares and prompt delivery.
Excellent service - friendly and helpful on the phone. The item was competitively priced and was delivered very quickly and was well packaged and as described. Septimus were a pleasure to deal with.
Can’t review as not received the item
Thank you for your review. We're disappointed to see that you've given us a 1 star, which, with respect, we find a little unfair. For clarity, you ordered on the 3rd December, using the Free delivery option (Royal Mail 2nd Class, usually dispatched within 3-5 working days.) which was dispatched from us on the same day, 3rd December. Unfortunately, with the current situation regarding COVID, there are times that Royal Mail may be experiencing delays with deliveries to certain parts of the country. We have had customers report 1st Class deliveries taking 3-5 days to receive their item when we've posted the same day. Ultimately, we'd like to thank you for your custom during these trying times, and that you'll be happy with your purchase.
No hesitation in recommending Septimus Spares.
Website was very good and easy to order, part was despatched promptly and arrived on time.
An excellent and helpful company to deal with.
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 869 reviews