SEO Junkies Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SEO Junkies

Building 4 Millars Brook, Wokingham United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate SEO Junkies?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paula Crawford

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SEO Junkies in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paula Crawford
Unverified Reviewer
"Awful company, staff and managers have no morals, take your money and leave you with nothing. Absolute cowboys, rip off merchants. They have no idea what they are doing to peoples lives and the damage they are leaving people with. Spent 10 months with them last year when my project should have take 3 months, I have nothing to show for it, they did not have a clue what they were doing. They wanted more money to complete a very bad job, I could not trust them to finish the job so had to walk away, they would not refund any of my money. Do not trust these people with your money, they are completely incompetent."
SEO Junkies is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews