Novi Digital Reviews

Read Novi Digital Reviews

team@novi.digital

InfoLab21,Lancaster University

Tell us how Novi Digital made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Both Trybooking in the UK and Australia have worked with Novi in various capacities over the last couple of years. We very much like their culture and people. They are very responsive and listen well. Strong results from their SEO and PPC campaigns were evident. Then COVID 19 happened. Again their responsive culture kicked in, and we are continuing to work with them through this tough time kickstarting a new initiative.
I found the SEO course really helpful. The coach was very knowledgeable and I took a lot away from it. It was very reasonably priced.
The bespoke SEO & PPC course was very informative and I managed to get quite a lot out of it since it was tailored around my needs. Aaron Crewe is a great trainer with impressive knowledge. He explained everything very clearly and gave me multiple ideas on how to improve my work. Highly recommend!
Great course.
Very informative session with good tips on how to get started on SEO - highly recommended.
An excellent and very enjoyable learning session.
Ethan explained things very well and had time for the simplest of questions. The time spent doing this course was invaluable and has given me the confidence to work harder to improve our website and presence in the digital market place.
Excellent course on SEO enthusiastically delivered by Ethan Giles. Full of useful, actionable points.
It was wonderful to attend a course where you actually learn something! I am now in a position to work on areas discussed on the course in my place of work. Thank you.
The Chamber Of Commerce Google Analytic course was excellent - I learned loads !
Perhaps I just needed to know a bit more before I attended to make the most of it and will probably need a refresher
I've never known an SEO agency so committed to hard work, tangible results and innovation. They're determined to work based on results, not what they think will work.
they have good support team
Very professional and friendly service.
Friendly and professional, with great attention to detail and extremely helpful when it comes to giving advice and assistance.
Honest, Fair, knowledgable, competitive
Novi Digital responded to our request quickly and they have been very easy to work with. Aaron's knowledge is second to none and he explains everything clearly. Aaron's advice has helped improve both our website and our SEO and we look forward to working with him and the rest of Novi Digital in the future more in the future.
Pleasant Staff
Knowledgeable
Staff understand my issues
Good advice given
(Link Vending Limited) - Posted 3 years ago
They help my business by ensuring I am one of the 1st to be seen on a google search
(Trees Understood) - Posted 3 years ago
A hugely informative and exceptionally enjoyable days consultancy which opened my eyes to how far behind the curve my thinking on traditional SEO was and where I should be looking going forward. A passionate orator Aaron kept myself and one of my team not as versed in the subject fully engaged over the entire day.

Many thanks

Mike Ferguson
Stag and Hen Northwest
I used to work at SEO 24/7 and have Aaron to thank for a great grounding in SEO, PPC and other digital marketing knowledge. I am now managing the SEO for a successful and high-performing division of an international company, and my skills and expertise are founded on what Aaron taught me. I know he always goes the extra mile for clients and he and his team always strive to stay ahead of the curve in the SEO industry. Definitely recommend.
Worked with Aaron and his team for many years and always been extremely impressed with the professionalism and results achieved. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company (and have on many occasions!). Thanks for all your help.
Novi Digital is rated 4.71 based on 24 reviews