Novi Digital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Novi Digital

team@novi.digital

InfoLab21,Lancaster University

How would you rate Novi Digital ?

Patrick - RAM Spreaders
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly and professional, with great attention to detail and extremely helpful when it comes to giving advice and assistance."
David Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Honest, Fair, knowledgable, competitive"
Donna - SP Training
Unverified Reviewer
"Novi Digital responded to our request quickly and they have been very easy to work with. Aaron's knowledge is second to none and he explains everything clearly. Aaron's advice has helped improve both our website and our SEO and we look forward to working with him and the rest of Novi Digital in the future more in the future."
"Pleasant Staff Knowledgeable Staff understand my issues Good advice given"
(Link Vending Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
"They help my business by ensuring I am one of the 1st to be seen on a google search"
(Trees Understood) - Posted 1 year ago
"A hugely informative and exceptionally enjoyable days consultancy which opened my eyes to how far behind the curve my thinking on traditional SEO was and where I should be looking going forward. A passionate orator Aaron kept myself and one of my team not as versed in the subject fully engaged over the entire day. Many thanks Mike Ferguson Stag and Hen Northwest"
"I used to work at SEO 24/7 and have Aaron to thank for a great grounding in SEO, PPC and other digital marketing knowledge. I am now managing the SEO for a successful and high-performing division of an international company, and my skills and expertise are founded on what Aaron taught me. I know he always goes the extra mile for clients and he and his team always strive to stay ahead of the curve in the SEO industry. Definitely recommend."
"Worked with Aaron and his team for many years and always been extremely impressed with the professionalism and results achieved. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company (and have on many occasions!). Thanks for all your help."
"Excellent communication. They really feel like an extension of our company rather than external agency."
"Everyone at SEO24/7 is a professional in their field and strive to deliver a 'plus satisfaction' service. They regularly update us with organic and PPC statistics, which are explained in full detail for those who struggle to understand some of the more technical aspects. They have also provided us with a number of services, including excellent guidance for further developing our digital marketing and export strategies. All in all, a fantastic company to deal with and would certainly recommend to other businesses. (10/10 service!)"
"We have only just joined up with 24/7 but so far so good and the service looking very positive."
"An honest SEO company! SEO 24/7 immediately halved my ppc costs without any loss in traffic. Very helpful and patient. Proactive with ideas to improve in both ppc and organic improvements."
Novi Digital is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews