Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
"It took less than one year to make my tooth look perfect, less pain than I thought, really worthy to do no matter how old you are."
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Hanyue :)
"Sensu has been absolutely brilliant from consultation through to completion. I am so happy with the outcome of my teeth. The staff are incredibly professional and keep you informed of every step in your journey. I live about an hour away from Sensu but their prices in comparison to my local surgeries meant it was worth the journey."
Hi Kelly, thanks so much, that's really lovely to hear. We're delighted that you're so happy with your results :)
"Really professional doctor , really kind staff and wonderful service."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback :)
"From the friendly faces to the highest standard of professionalism, start to finish a great experience for me. The end result is better then I ever expected and I couldn't be more grateful. A massive thank you to the whole Sensu team."
Thank you, Callum! You're so welcome :)
"Friendly receptionists. Assistant nurses were helpful. Orthodontists were knowledgeable, although one of them made me feel like they've rushed the appointment. Overall, i'm really happy with the end result. My teeth are much better now because they are a lot straighter."
Dear Jan, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry that you felt rushed during one of your appointments and we will pass this feedback onto the team. We're pleased to hear that you're so happy with your end result :)
"The staff are so friendly and professional. I couldn't be happier with the results, I smile so confidently now thanks to the treatment I received at sensu."
Thanks, Eilish! That's music to our ears :)
"Have been seeing Dr Shah for many years. Not only is he absolutely lovely, he is in my opinion the best you can get. Sensu itself is a beautiful clinic, with lovely friendly staff who are always happy to help with any query or concern. Highly recommend both Dr Shah and Sensu"
Dear Miriam, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It's been a pleasure to have you as a patient :)
"Very pleased with my end result. All the team were professional and polite, very quick each time and I'm very happy I chose to have my treatment with sensu. Thank you :)"
Thank you, Alice! Your kind feedback is very much appreciated :)
"It did what it said it would do! Straighten my teeth :)"
"Very friendly, professional and efficient service every visit, and am very pleased with the results that have been achieved over the course of the treatment. Results were rapid too, with completion of treatment in less than 1.5 years. Can wholeheartedly recommend!"
Hi Victor, thanks so much for your kind feedback and recommendation :)
"From the firt appointment through to the last 18 months later, Sensu have been first class. Always available when needed, response to emails or calls have been first class. Very friendly staff and very comforting to know that everyone takes their job seriously and with passion. Final result *excellent*"
Thanks, Danny! The team will be delighted to hear your kind feedback. Have a great weekend :)
"The whole team at Sensu has been fantastic. From the Doctors, dentists, assistants and staff on reception, everyone has been so friendly and professional. I couldn't recommend the company enough. Lastly I must add that my teeth look amazing! Thank you to everyone involved. One happy customer, Liam"
Thank you, Liam! We'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to the rest of the team :)
"Nothing but the best services from sensu. Would recommend to anyone."
Thanks so much, Rebecca :)
"Delighted with my results. The whole process went very smoothly."
"Sensu has a very professional approach and they make you feel very relaxed. All staff are friendly and I felt like I was "in good hands" from start to finish. I am very pleased with my new smile and recommend anyone who is not happy with their current smile to just go for it, you won't be disappointed!"
Hi Nicola, thank you for your lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear that you're so pleased with your new smile :)
"A brilliant experience from start to finish. Dr Shah and his team have given me the smile I always hoped for. Dr Shah has kept my smile looking natural whilst enhancing with invisling, bonding, whitening and shaping. Fantastic value for money. Thank you"
Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you transform your smile :)
"Honestly, I did not expect such a wonderful result in the beginning of the braces treatment. My teeth look like they have never been crooked and even look whiter. I really cannot be more happy how my teeth look now comparing with the previous appearance. And also, I have to say that an entire dentist team is very professional and they really know what they do. Their attitude to the patients is kind and I cannot say a bad word against them, it was pleasure to go to the appointments. Thank you very much to you all!"
Hi Jan, you're so welcome! Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review, it means a lot. Have a great weekend :)
"Great experience at Sensu. Staff were all extremely helpful and accommodating and i was always made to feel relaxed and at ease, despite the fact I am scared of the dentist. Really happy with how my teeth look and can't wait to use the whitening treatment to get them super sparkly! My only negative comment is that it was extremely difficult to get an appointment time for after work hours unless booking at least one month in advance. This, in turn, lengthened out my treatment as i often had to rejig appointments due to my job, which often requires me to travel abroad at the last minute."
Thank you for your kind review and useful feedback. We have recently opened a new clinic in London Bridge and increased the availability of weekend appointments to better suit our patients' busy schedules :)
"Having just finished my treatment with Sensu I am extremely happy, not only with the end result but with the whole process. From start to finish the team were efficient and friendly. My appointments were always on time, which was really important as I often visited before work or on my lunch break. At each appointment I was made to feel comfortable and given the information relevant to my treatment to ensure that I was always kept informed. I was really happy with my progress throughout, and when my original invisalign braces ran out there was no hesitation for them to order more as my teeth still had a little way to go. I couldn't be happier with the end result, by far the best money that I have spent. MY only small down point was that I didn't realise that I would be given the whitening to do at home, I thought that this would be done in an appointment. I am very grateful to the whole team at Sensu for their service throughout my treatment and would highly recommend them."
Dear Taylor, thank you for your lovely review! We will take all of your comments on board. Thank you for being a fantastic patient :)
"Have recommended Sensu to all my friends who have asked about my new brilliant smile! All the staff are lovely and so helpful. So happy I made the decision to get Invisalign through Sensu. Thankyou!"
Thank you for your lovely review and recommendations. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience :)
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 127 reviews