Sensu Reviews

Sensu 5 star review on 18th August 2018
Nancy
Sensu 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Chinniel
All of you are really friendly and professional. Thank you ❤️
You're most welcome :)
My experience at Sensu has been outstanding. Since my very first consultation to the last stages of my treatment, the personnel at the clinic have been incredibly helpful and understanding of my needs and expectations. I'm very happy with my results, and hopefully I will be even happier after my treatment finishes entirely in just a couples of weeks. Totally recommend this clinic!
The best is yet to come! Thank you so much for your review, it's very much appreciated :)
I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile.
Sensu 5 star review on 17th January 2019
Dear Anita, you're so welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and results :)
I am delighted with the care I have received from Sensu. I am coming towards the end of my treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. I can smile with confidence, which is something I thought I would never be able to achieve. Thank you Sensu!
We're so pleased! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
Overall I thought Sensu offered a very professional service and I am happy with my results (though I feel they could have been perfect with more time/attention). I would rate my overall experience as 4/5 stars as there were a number of things that I felt could have been better. One of my major frustrations was the rotation of dentists that I would see each time. Whilst I appreciate it's difficult to make sure patients have the same dentists throughout the treatment process, there is an obvious downside to me in not getting this service. That is, on a number of occasions I received conflicting information from different dentists which was highly frustrating as the patient; particularly during the 'refinement' stage - which took 6 months additional time. In my opinion it could have taken much less time if more spacing was made on my lower teeth when I requested this early on. Then, as I say, throughout the refinement phase I had some dentists that would apply pressure points to arches saying no space was needed, then the next time I would need space. I also felt that, at one stage, the dentist was trying to convince me they were finished, even though I could see they weren't. Even the finished article is not quite perfect, because I feel eventually my frustration got the best of me and I decided this is the best it will get. As I say they (my teeth) are very very close, but not quite 5/5. I am moving abroad for the next 12 months which is what forced me to complete by the end of this year. I would still recommend Sensu to a friend as a very good service, but I would add some advice to be a bit more pushy about what you want and to ask as many questions as you like if you aren't 100% sure. I must say one or two of the dentists were outstanding, I only wish I could have seen these individuals consistently throughout the treatment process. All the best in the future.
Dear James, thank you for your feedback, it’s very much appreciated. We’re pleased that you would recommend us, but we would like you to be 100% happy with your own results. If you’d like to come in to discuss your options with a senior clinician, before or after your move, please give us a call on 020 7486 4433. Best wishes, Alice
Many thanks for all your help , always professional and never rushed just in time for Christmas many thanks Stewart
Thank you, Stewart. Merry Christmas :)
I have loved my Sensu experience! From beginning to end the team have been professional, attentive and super friendly. I'm so pleased with my treatment!
Thank you, Roopa! It's been our pleasure :)
The team are so lovely and helpful! My treatment lasted exactly a year and I am very happy with my results!
That's lovely to hear. Thank you :)
I chose sensu on the back of their great reviews and I haven’t been disappointed. From the initial consultation through to the appointments , I couldn’t rate them higher. Everyone is hugely professional and most importantly friendly. I had always delayed thinking about improving my smile as my teeth were very crowded & uneven , wrongly assuming it would be too complex, too time consuming and too painful! But am almost at the end now and my teeth are fantastic. I wish I had done it years ago. If you are even thinking about braces I would encourage you to go for it and to choose sensu.
Dear Kathryn, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. You've made our day. Not long to go now! :)
Fantastic!! Ive had such a great experience. Sensu have been professional and understanding through the whole process and I can’t wait for my end result !
Very professional, friendly and efficient.
I can not recommend Sensu highly enough. From the moment I started my journey with them to correct my teeth they were professional, flexible with their appointments, and every single member of staff I met was truly wonderful! I am extremely happy with the shape and colour of my teeth, and it gives me extra confidence when speaking at events or conferences. Thank you to Dr Shah and the whole Sensu team for the amazing work they do.
Thank you, Natalie! The team will be thrilled to hear your lovely comments. It's been wonderful to have you as our patient :)
I have only ever had a really positive experience at my appointments. Everyone has been very helpful and I'm really excited to see the final result!
So are we! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
I had invisalign treatment with Sensu and I couldn't have wished for a more pleasant, competent and patient team. Every single member of the team was always willing to help. I am so happy with the results and with such competitive prices, ideal central location and amazing staff, I would definitely recommend Sensu.
Thank you for such a lovely review! The team will be so pleased to hear your feedback. Thank you from all of us :)
Thank you for my amazing smile! I came in thinking if you could tidy them up a bit I would be happy, but you definitely exceeded my expectations! I feel so confident now when I smile whereas before I always did the closed mouth smile.
Thanks, Rachel. Your lovely comments have made our Monday :)
When I came to Sensu I'd had a phobia of the dentist for a while and therefore, neglected my teeth and gums. The reception staff and dentists were all so helpful, kind and very professional. Although my natural teeth will never be completely perfect, they are in a much, much better condition and I feel I have been educated on how to keep them healthy; I no longer dread having any treatment. I would recommend Sensu to anyone and would chose Sensu over anyone else for any further treatment I need or choose to have.
Thank you so much, Lizzie. We're very pleased that we could help and hope to see you again soon :)
Amazing service and fantastic results. All the staff were great at consulting with you, making sure you were happy every step of the way and ensuring you were happy with the end result. I cannot recommend Sensu enough!
Thank you for your lovely feedback. It's been a pleasure to provide your treatment :)
I couldn't fault the service that I have received from Sensu. From the beginning to end of my treatment, the staff have been happy to answer any questions I have about my invisalign treatment and I am extremely happy with the end result. Thank you!
Hooray! We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind feedback :)
Everyone at Sensu have been very friendly and helpful from the receptionists to the dentists! i'm loving my teeth now and I don't feel conscious anymore thanks to everyone at sensu!
That's so lovely to hear. Thank you so much for sharing your experience :)
From the very first appointment the team made me feel welcome and comfortable. Question I had were always answered and explained. Such a great service and couldn’t be anymore happier with my smile.
Thank you, Clarissa. We're so pleased :)
Sensu is rated 4.79 based on 186 reviews