Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd Reviews

01922 453900

info@seniorvehiclerental.co.uk

Three Crowns Service StationSutton Road, Walsall

Tell us how Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd made you happy
I found your rental vehicle very good and service excelent
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent service. Easy online booking. Very clean , smart vehicles. Best price in the area. Can't fault them.
Great professional service and good reliable, clean car. Highly recommended
Great service and vehicle.. Highly recommended..
Great value, straightforward honest and reliable service. Helpful friendly staff, clean reliable vehicles and a speedy deposit return. Highly recommended.
Very professional, helpful and courteous throughout the hire process.
Good weekend price that I extended into a week. Almost New Large Transit Luton SRWD, with load bars that were very useful in supporting items along with my own load straps and bungies. Very clean and tidy van with good tail lift. I missed my pick up due to traffic driving up from Hampshire, but van held for me for Saturday pick up, so shame I lost a load but at least I was able to extend the booking to catch up. Helpful and efficient staff. Will use again!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Excellent service and reliable vehicles
Excellent service and reliable vehicles
Excellent quality van and friendly customer service. Good rates so would certainly return
Good weekend rate. First class vehicle and customer service. Used previously and will use again.
Hired a 17 seater minibus for a lads weekend. Price was very good and bus was immaculate inside and out. Staff were very friendly. Have used Senior before and will definitely use them again.
Very pleased with my rental car was amazing very spacious for my family and the staff where friendly and helpful would recommend to anyone and will be using again
Vehicle had less than 2.5k miles and was in perfect condition. Booking was simple and easy over the phone and they made sure that I had the right size vehicle for the job. Came with a full tank of fuel, and didn't need refilling - instead it was filled up on site and payment taken from deposit. The charge for the diesel was higher than I expected (I was never told the cost beforehand, had I been I'd have filled it up myself before returning) but was convenient.
Hi Wayne thank you for your kind review, as at the commencement of hire it was explained that we run a full to full fuel policy for the hirers convenience, you were also informed you could refill the vehicle yourself prior to return or we could re fill the vehicle from our own fuel tanks if you wish, we agree that fuel is very expensive at the moment but we do try to keep our prices in line with local garages.
hired a vehicle in walsall, very friendly, they actually start well before the 8:00am listed time and was able to get my hands on the little car in time for my appointments. brilliant service
Brilliant service friendly staff easy process highly recommend this company if you need to higher a vehicle 5 star company
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon.
Friendly prompt service good price van ready when requested
The staff are very helpful and friendly, the van was immaculate and overall a great experience. This has been my experience on other occasions as well.
Very efficient service and a well maintained vehicle. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again.
A great deal on my weekend van hire. New, clean and comfortable van, and good customer service.
Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 326 reviews