Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Excellent service. Highly recommend this company
My Husband and I of an age not having to tote luggage round in and out of an airport etc is absolutely tremendous
I've used Send My Bag twice now, once when I moved from the USA to the UK and the next time when I moved from the UK to Germany. Both times I've been very happy with the service, extremely affordable and great customer service. I highly recommend the service! (14/11/2019).
Bag came in great shape and on time. Way cheaper than any other form of shipping!! Will definitely use again.
Been using for seven years,never let us down.
Totally worked! I had low expectations but they came through in every doubt. Bag picked and showed up on time as schedule. 👍🏼
Without a doubt the best option out there!
Very impressive service from beginning of booking to delivery. Would highly recommend
Excellent organisation, can't speak too highly of the service provided and the efficiency of the people when dealing with any enquiries. The relief of not having to bother with luggage is immense....a big Thank You to Send my Bang
Communication was excellent, baggage (bike box) was collected and delivered as agreed. Very convenient service. Will definitely use Send My Bag again.
all very good.Better if you can put a narrow range time for pick up
Do yourself a favour and check in the bag instead of using this company. Sendmybag.com subcontracts with a local forwarder (in my case DHL France) and when there are issues they encourage you to deal with them directly (notwithstanding local language limitations). It took 8 calls to the hotel, sendmybag, and DHL to get the bags delivered, and until I spoke to a manager at sendmybag, customer service could not care less about delivering the bags and were blaming me for the issues and clueless about what their subcontractors on the ground do. Much better to ship with DHL directly.
Excellent service
Send My Bag was incredibly easy and efficient for sending my suitcase home to the States. I had been living and working abroad for a year and had a backpacking trip planned after my contract ended.
The only downside is that there is not a specific pick up time (in France anyway). Luckily my employer was understanding and flexible with my schedule.
I had some issue with the documentation and I had to contact several time the team and they were so understandable. And plus the package got home in time!
Great service, easy to book.
The collection and delivery of bags was on time but one of the bags was damaged beyond repair in transit and because I didn’t have a receipt for it I’m now out of pocket.
Excellent service & very easy
The best by a mile
Excellent service
Kept me informed as to where about
My bag was. Would certainly use you again. Thank you.
Send My Bag is rated 4.40 based on 101 reviews