Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
Thank you so much for your assistance Trevor Dougherty. You are the most helpful and knowledgeable support I have ever conversed with. Hope this message goes to your CEO.
Thank you for very kind words. Much appreciated
Great Company to deal with & always helpful
Great company very hands on always at end of phone for advice and help. Could not recommend them highly enough. Very happy customer.
Great product very easy to deal with and very professional in all they do
Hi Ray,

Thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that Sendmode is working well for you.

Saoirse
Prompt and efficient service from the Sendmode team - particularly with a tight deadline
Trevor was very helpful - very quick to reply to any of my questions . I would highly recommend Sendmode- a pleasure to do business with.
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to hear you are happy with Sendmode.
We have been using Sendmode for approximately two years now and it is an excellent service. it is also more cost effective than traditional mail and is a great way to keep in touch with our members.
I have been using sendmode for SMS messaging for a number of years. We have always found them to helpful and attentative with a quick response to any queries I have had. Previously I had been using leaflet drops and newspapers but that era appears to be over, now it's all about messaging. Gerry
Hi Gerry,

We are delighted to hear that SMS is working for you. Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated :)
I have been an old fashioned leaflet dropper for years, and got a slow response.
Speaking to Trevor, he advised me to try texting my customers. This I did and I was amazed by how fast they responded, almost immediately in 2 cases. Never happened that fast before.
I'd recommend Sendmode for their help and interest in my business success.
Hi Lloyd,

We are delighted to hear that Sendmode is successfully helping your business. Thank you for your positive feedback.

Saoirse
Great company to deal with. Customer service second to none!
Solution works really well. Very prompt service for any queries. Community alerts are used regularly by local Gardai, with little effort needed by us.
Hi Brendan,

We are delighted to hear that Sendmode is working well for you. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Saoirse
Simple to use and great value for money, customer service is fantastic with almost instant response. I switched to sendmode 2 years ago to save money and never looked back.
Hi Alison,

We are delighted to hear that Sendmode is working well for you. Thank you for the great feedback.
Saoirse
I have being using Sendmode since 2010 and have found it to be a economical reliable service whose staff are very helpful in dealing with any queries relating to the service.
Always quick to respond when contacted online; often immediately. Great technical support. Payment method / timeframe is convenient; never a problem. Excellent company overall.
Sendmode is a reliable way to communicate with people quickly and it's easy to use.
Easy way to contact customers directly .Much more effective than email.
Easy to use .
Thank you Robert, we are glad to hear that SMS is working well for you.
Easy to use, effective, great return on what we spend. Sendmode is a key part to our communication with customers. The team are also very quick to help when needed.
use it to contact all my participants on the scheme and is great if I can not get round all the areas
Excellent service. Would recommend sendmode to anyone. Extremely efficient.
Our community association have been using Sendmode for the last 8 months and it has really worked out well for us. We are delighted with the service.
Sendmode is rated 4.93 based on 268 reviews