Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
Awesome service!! Account was up and running in minutes! Awesome support from back office.
Lelani - FM @ Leoka
I found Sendmode fantastic to deal with, their product is so easy to use and Trevor from Sendmode was beyond helpful. I couldn't recommend them enough, such a fast and efficient way to communicate with your contacts.
We're delighted with the service Sendmode offer. It's very easy to get started and the team at Sendmode couldn't be more helpful or accommodating. It's a great addition to the communication tools we have at our disposal especially during the COVID 19 crisis.
The system is easy to use and the teams response is lightning fast. Very happy with the service, thank you!
Was a bit hard to get a hold of at first, but good service and responses since then. All problems were addressed and corrected quickly. Thank you.
Just signed up to communicate with staff for issues related to COVID-19. Easily imported contacts and numbers from excel. Sending messages is straight forward. Any questions I had John and Trevor quickly answered.

Don't understand the one star below, we had a small glitch with online payment (3rd party) and Trevor quickly remedied this in minutes with an alternative payment method.
Sendmode is very easy to use, does everything we wanted, It's great for promoting our small business.

Customer service is fantastic, cannot recommend enough !
excellent service, just what we wanted to let employee's know up to date information regarding coronavirus!
Excellent customer service. Sendmode set us up very quickly (within 10mins) to be able to communicate with 300 employees during a very difficult time in our plant. The texting service is very user friendly and an effective means of communication at a very competitive price.
I needed to get a solution up and running quickly to help manage communications with staff around COVID-19. Sendmode were recommended to me by a colleague.

It was a very simple, intuitive and painless process. I needed help on one point and Trevor was back to me very quickly to resolve that. The dashboard is really useful to indicate who has (or hasn't) received the message.

I've no hesitation recommending it to others.
I was unhappy with my provider and I moved to Sendmode. Transferring my contacts was easy, I had email contact with Trevor who sorted out my minor issues (allow me to use PayPal) and I send my first message within 10 minutes of making an account.

Flawless process and no issues with the differernt MNOs and MVNOs in Ireland - unlike with my previous provider.
Customer service absolutely fantastic. Trevor had us up and running within minutes literally.

Price extremely competetive. I would highly recommend
Easy to use, great reporting and reliable.
Paid for credits and did not receive the additional 5000 credits. Bunch of scammers
Hi,

Could you send me your username please. Email to johnmcnamara@sendmode.com

If we have missed this in error, please accept my apologies and we will add immediately. As you can see from the other reviews, we offer this double credits to all new customers.

Thanks,
John
I was pleased with the help available with the setup.
Excellent Service. Very responsive.
Sendmode is an excellent easy to use platform properly customized for schools. The rates are competitive and the customer care excellent. We are very satisfied with Sendmode.
Great customer care, any queries or issues resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Fantastic customer service! Best prices, and very easy to use interface.
Great customer service, extremely prompt to reply. Sendmode is easy to set up and use thanks to the support team. Would recommend to others.
Sendmode is rated 4.92 based on 265 reviews