Sendapallet.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Sendapallet.co.uk

How would you rate Sendapallet.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Samantha Delargy
Verified Buyer
"Smooth delivery service as promised"
Nikolaos Aspiotis
Verified Buyer
"Thanks very fast Dilivery"
"Very good service, nice people on the line and very good communication. Still waiting for the invoice but apart of that very good service. Many thanks MACHINERY.22"
JEFF BROWN
"They didn’t collect!"
STEVE BADGER
Verified Buyer
"Good service timely and in perfect condition friendly professional service"
MICK LACEY
Verified Buyer
"Received email advising me my item would be delivered on Thursday 8th February, driver phoned me on Thursday saying he was here with my item ( gearbox) only to discover it was not on the truck after he phoned his depot he said there was a mistake and it would be delivered next day Friday. After waiting several hours on Friday I phoned you only to be told it was still there and I would have to wait till Monday I received on Monday but the delay ment that the garage waiting to refit my gearbox couldn't do it for four days later due to your delay so I am not at all happy"
"Arrived as planned and the driver was very helpful."
Leigh Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Good quick delivery and friendly person that delivered my parcel."
Rosal-ryma
Verified Buyer
"My delivery was sent to completely the wrong address! So therefore delivered a day later then it was meant to be"
Jennifer McInnes
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service. The driver was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He helped me take the parcel up stairs to my front door even though it was a kerbside drop off. He is asset to the company."
Chris Fuller
Verified Buyer
"No problems at collection, very efficient and no time wasted, very polite staff. I would recommend the company to anyone."
Joanna Landais
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service. I used this company for the first time, great communication, was called that the driver was 20min away (as requested). The driver really nice and helpful. Will use again"
Cristian Sonea
Verified Buyer
"Hello I was not contacted before delivery. Only by chance I was at home"
"Driver was very helpful, good timing all went smoothly,"
"Can not fault the service i received. Next day delivery of an van engine"
Steven NooNan
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two car doors for collection in UK. The whole process from start to finish was flawless, good ability to track items and the driver even called prior to delivery to confirm y address. Upon receipt of the items, considering their cargo, they were perfect with no damage whatsoever. All in all a job well done."
Emma Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to use, best price I found online for a small business like us without an account. Very efficient collection and delivery on time. Used live chat to ask a question befor using which was answered politely, quickly and in a knowledgeable way. Will be using them again!"
"The driver was very kind I live on the third floor and he carried the item (which would have been to heavy for myself) to my door. Thank you"
Phil Rates
Verified Buyer
"Very good service except the courier came a day early then got grumpy with my son because he knew nothing about the collection - i was out that day - delivery next day but again I had to explain early delivery to my client, fortunately not a problem."
"Had pallet collected in Netherlands and sent to UK. Was a brilliant service priced well and very efficient."
Sendapallet.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 603 reviews