Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers LimitedP.O.Box 500

How would you rate Sendabunch.co.uk ?

"Sorry but I was very disappointed. The chocs were very nice but the flowers were poor. What turned up looked nothing like the picture and there was practically no extra foliage with the flowers so looked pathetic in the vase. I was very embarrassed when I arrived at my mothers house to see what had turned up considering what I had spent and then to see in the supermarket the next day that I could have bought some locally for a 1/4 of the price!!!! While I appreciate the add did say only 20 Freesias and they have come from Guernsey I think you could have done better."
Morning Ms Hammett,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused re the arrival of poor quality Freesias to your Mother, further enquiries will be made immediately as to why this has happened as this is unusual and can’t understand how they have arrived like this! we do pride ourselves on our Flower quality and service so in the meantime may we offer to re-send out replacement box of Flowers to your Mother which we will ensure are well received this time with a note of apology from ourselves.

Please confirm if this is satisfactory for you?

Once again sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Kind regards

Jason
Customer Services
"My mother just took delivery of your product GF60CHOC the 20 mixed Freesias with handmade chocs. The Freesias had practically no greenery with them so when they were put in a vase they looked pathetic. The chocs were very nice but I feel I have well and truly overpaid for these and I was so embarrassed when I saw them, I could have spent 12.00 locally on Freesias and they would have looked twice as nice as these did where as these flowers on their own cost me 36.99!!!!"
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused re the arrival of poor quality Freesias, further enquiries will be made immediately as to why this has happened as this is unusual and can’t understand how they have arrived like this! we do pride ourselves on our Flower quality and service so in the meantime may we offer to re-send out replacement boxes of Freesias for you which we will ensure are well received this time with a note of apology from ourselves.

Please confirm if this is satisfactory for you by emailing us at help@sendabunch.co.uk

Once again sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Kind regards

Jason
Customer Services
"Always use you for flower gifts. My friend was thrilled with her flowers and remarked how well packed they were. Her husbands family originated in Guernsey so it was appropriate!"
Many thanks for your kind feedback.
"As always excellent value and our recipients never fail to be amazed how long the carnations last- usually 4 to 5 weeks (with careful attention to water and heat conditions obviously) Best postal service for flowers and have used Sendabunch and their other partners for decades!"
"My mother loved the orchids. Use you every time I order from the US back to england"
"Beautiful freesias, which were sent to cheer someone up. They certainly did that ☺! Thank you. I will definitely use Sendabunch again."
"Ordered on the Sunday they were delivered on the Wednesday, recipient said they were beautiful, excellent service."
"I have used Sendabunch for many years. My purchases have always been delivered. My friends and relatives are always delighted with their gifts. I will continue to use this company because I live overseas and it is important to know that I can rely on their quality and service."
"The flowers were excellent but disappointed they arrived a day early as it was for a special birthday."
"very good service, the only way to send flowers."
"Came on the date stated, she loved the flowers chocolates and teddy bear thank you so much!"
"I have used Sendabunch for many years, their products are good quality and the delivery options can make things extra special."
"I order from Australia and there is no one better than Sendabunch. Always on time. Always perfect."
"Excellent service and lovely flowers, thanks. I would recommend to anyone."
"Great flowers, great value"
"I'm absolutely livid! I gave you 6 days notice and my friend has not received her birthday flowers. She and I are both extremely disappointed and upset. Also you took my payment and never bothered to send a receipt. Please acknowledge this complaint and process my order asap. And I feel extra blooms should be included as compensation."
"sister thrilled with them although they arrived two days early."
"The quality of he flowers are as always excellent. My only gripe? I've been buying my wife flowers from Sendabunch for nearly 20 years now and when we started until quite recently, the flowers were always sent in bud so lasted for a good time. nowadays they arrive in full flower and don't last as long which is a shame. As I say, the quality is excellent which is why I have been using Sendabunch for so long. Many, many thanks."
"After ordering 2 flower arrangements on Thursday September 13, they arrived by their different receivers on Saturday September 15, and both parties were extremely happy with their bunches!"
"Was late ordering. Three days before event. Arrived in two days. That is service."
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,922 reviews