Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers LimitedP.O.Box 500

How would you rate Sendabunch.co.uk ?

"Ordered for Mother in law's 90th birthday. Bit disappointed with this delivery of carnations. The flowers eventually opened out to be acceptable but by that time the ONE stem of greenery was completely dried up."
"Flowers arrived within 24 hours of order, and were judged excellent."
"Although they arrived a day early our friends were delighted with them. We know they will stay fresh for three weeks."
"The carnations were of the usual exceptionally good quality. The delivery time was superb, except that if I had wanted them delivered for the specified date, they would have been early. The method of delivery was appalling, however. The box was pushed through an open window and dropped 6 feet onto the floor. No allowance was made for the fact that there may have been a dog or cat in the room to destroy the flowers. Fortunatley, the flowers were not damaged but I think your delevery agent should be made aware that these are delicate items, not to be thrown or dropped."
"Very efficient service, beautiful flowers, none damaged. Chris, Hartford"
"Recepitent was really pleased with the bouquet delivery was on time"
"The carnations arrived the day before our sister-in-law's birthday. She loved the bunch and praised the fresh flowers in their beautiful colours. A very happy sister-in-law and therefore very happy customers. Well done Sendabunch!"
"Always satisfied with the service"
"The freesias I ordered for my mum arrived the next working day. Although I haven’t seen them, my mum said they were fresh and smelt lovely. She was very pleased with them."
"I have been a Customer for some time, and have NEVER been disappointed with the Quality of the Blooms received or the excellent delivery service. Quite honestly, I would not consider buying from any other Supplier, and have no hesitation in recommending Sendabunch to Family & Friends, or anyone else for that matter, whatever the occasion."
"The flowers were delivered as commitment and in excellent condition as usual. Keep up the excellent work. Regards Bob and Sally Harter"
"I have used 'Sendabunch' for many years and have always been completely satisfied with the quality and priority applied to my orders."
"Thank you for an immediate and no quibble replacement of orchid and chocolates sent to me as the first delivery was damaged due to ? poor handling. The orchid is absolutely beautiful with numerous flowers and buds so that I will enjoy the display for quite some time. Would definitely recommend this company both for the quality of blooms and the excellent after sales service. Many thanks"
"always excellent service at a reasonablr price. have used them many times .only surprised when orchids in flower as showed them asdelivered in bud.probably the heat?"
"Why not try waiting until the order has been received before you start nagging for a review. The modern obsession with self gratification, in this case for a Web site with no human interaction, is getting a bit too much."
"Further to my review yesterday with regard to the parcel being put over the garden gate, having looked at the box, it had no indication that the contents were anything but a bunch of flowers. Please, please Sendabunch, would it not have been better to have a box more suited to the postage of an orchid - eg, putting the words 'FRAGILE' and 'THIS WAY UP' on the box. This way the delivery person would know that it was unsuitable to put over a gate - I feel the total responsibility of this should be with yourselves."
"What might have been a beautiful orchid surprise from my son and daughter-in-law, turned out rather differently - the delivery person posted a note through my front door but instead of leaving the parcel in the porch, it was thrown over the 6 foot garden gate!!!! I'm afraid to say that the orchid didn't like that very much, in fact several flowers broke off. Fortunately the pot was plastic and survived the fall."
"The delivery was the next day, and according to my recipient the flowers were beautiful. Well done, Sendabunch!"
"Nice choice, good value, delivery on time."
"All ok as far as I know!"
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,873 reviews