Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers LimitedP.O.Box 500

How would you rate Sendabunch.co.uk ?

"I have been using Sendabunch for 10 years+ now and have always been happy with the prompt delivery of the flowers. They are also long lasting. Have never found fault yet. Thank you Sendabunch"
"Prompt and efficient"
"I ordered some freesias for someone whose mother had died. She was delighted with the flowers. I ordered them on a Friday and the earliest delivery date was the following Monday, they were actually delivered sooner, (on the Saturday) which was brilliant. I live in France so having such an efficient service in the UK is very helpful for me."
Susan Hoyal
Verified Buyer
"I have used Sendabunch regularly & have always been happy with the flowers sent."
Louise Blom
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers as always. Very quick delivery."
Peter W Mulcaster
Verified Buyer
"AMAZING SERVICE. I ordered the flowers on Friday 8 June for delivery on Monday 11 June. The flowers were delivered ahead of time on Saturday 9 June. Many thanks!"
Angela Woodvine
Verified Buyer
"My sister-in-law was thrilled with the flowers"
"Recipient thrilled with the flowers which arrived the day after they were ordered."
Gillian Chibbett
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Sendabunch for many years now ( more than 25 years) and have always been very satisfied and happy with the service. I prefer to speak to someone when putting in an order, however, last year and this year, I have been kept waiting for quite some time for my call to be answered, and eventually gave up and ordered online. This service is not as good as actually speaking to someone, and if I am unable to speak to someone next time when ordering flowers i regret to say I will take my service elsewhere."
Valerie Gail Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Just had a phone call from my mum - she is delighted with her flowers - again! I have been using Sendabunch for over 25 years now and am never disappointed."
Alison Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Delivered on time."
"Normally great quality, But the fressias this time weren’t the best quality, one broken on arrivals and two stems dead by day 3"
Joanne Crocker
Verified Buyer
"Lovely fresh flowers. Mix up with delivery but would use again"
"According to the recipients the flowers were beautiful. However, they were delivered two days early and the recipients were still on holiday. I realise that flowers by post are difficult to manage but the risk is that they will wilt and not be as good. In this case a kind neighbour put them in a cold place to store them."
"told flowers were 1st class by recipent"
"Very happy with the service and quality of flowers."
Jackie Webb
Verified Buyer
"I have sent your lovely freesias to a number of my friends and they all have been delighted with them."
Jon Rogers
Verified Buyer
"The flowers I ordered were never delivered. They were for a funeral. Worse than poor service. Non-existent service. I expect my money to be refunded."
Gwenyth Woolley
Verified Buyer
"Always pleased with the freshness of the flowers"
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"The service offered by sendabunchis good value for money and reliable."
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,826 reviews