Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers Limited P.O.Box 500

Tell us how Sendabunch.co.uk made you happy

"Son ordered a bunch of flowers for mother’s day, mix of carnations and freesias, cost him a rather steep £24. Came today - Is ok, perfectly cheerful but mostly carnations with just 4 freesias."
"My mum is dead fussy and she's always very impressed with the flowers I send her. Jadon in Customer Services was brilliant when I needed to change an order."
"Flowers dead on arrival. No water or moisture on stems. Extremely disappointing. would never use sendabunch again. Three of my friends were with me when the arrived, and the were astounded by the state of the flowers. I shall be telling all my friends, family and neighbours never to use Sendabunch and to buy from a local florist where you can see what you are getting."
"Ordered flowers for Christmas for my mum. This has been a tradition for the last twenty years at least and there's never been any problems. Trusting this year will be just the same. Many thanks from Canada"
"Flowers arrived on the day requested, lovely flowers, excellent service every time."
"Always reliable & flowers are excellent"
"Flowers arrived safely, on time and have give great pleasure to recipient. Many thanks."
"I am surprised you dare to send me whether I am satisfied with your out fit I dare you to publicise it. First I asked you 3 times for the right telephone number. Despite you sending me a mail with what I should dial I still can not reach you. Also I ordered 2 bunches which should arrive Friday if not Saturday. One bunch arrived indeed on Friday however the other bunch never arrived. This is very infuriating also because the recipients are related and live no more then a couple of streets apart in the same village. This is extremely embarrassing and I assure you that I am not amused. Also I like to know what you going to do about it. R.Houweling Netherlands"
"The flowers are beautiful the service is perfect. The web side is still user unfriendly"
"I bought the flowers for a friends 80th birthday, and she was very happy with the flowers."
"Consistently reliable. My recipients always tell me the flowers are lovely and last a long time."
"Flowers were delivered a day sooner than requested. Luckily flowers were able to be received by someone as the recipient wasn’t home. So things did not go according to plan."
"Easy, quick and delightful."
"The recipient (they were a gift) said "Packed beautifully in a box, tied with a ribbon and secured with waterproof padding. The details on caring for them were very interesting, even down to shortening the stems and cutting between nodules at an angle. I now have five new shoots to hopefully grow on. The colours were also good, and the flowers were in excellent condition."
"When Charity Flowers ceased to operate I moved over to using sendabunch. They maintain the same high standard. They are always the best blooms arriving fresh. The people to whom I send them tell me that they last for weeks. I will continue to use you for as long as you are in business and always recommend you to my friends. Jennie Henshall"
"The flowers arrived sooner than expected and the recipient was delighted"
"I understand that the flowers arrived looking very good and also earlier than expected. Thank you sendabunch."
"I had arranged for the flower delivery for Monday 5 Nov. as you did not deliver on Sunday and the person you were delivering to was away until late Saturday, however you delivered the flowers on Sat.3rd Nov. just as the person arrived back home. I do not know what you would have done with the flowers if they had not been there. In view of you not following my instructions regarding delivery I am reluctant to contact you again. Sylvia Collyer."
"excellent service.been using send a bunch for many years and friends say flowers always last a long time.also very reasonable prices too"
"Recipient delighted with the yellow carnations"
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,961 reviews