Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers LimitedP.O.Box 500

How would you rate Sendabunch.co.uk?

Margaret Scrivener
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers, well packaged, arrive on time, last a long time"
Leonard Norris
Verified Buyer
"Prompt first class quality service"
Averyl Setterfield
Verified Buyer
"I ordered them for a friend who was quite ill. They arrived promptly and she was delighted. They cheered her up no end. Brilliant."
"reliable no fuss get what you ordered.but this time a little early."
Elaine Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"The delivery of flowers were delivered early and much appreciated by the recipient. Thank you for such an easy way to send flowers. Elaine"
"Have sent and received flowers from Sendabunch over the years and have always been very satisfied . The flowers are always fresh and last at least two weeks which is amazing."
Niall Holmes
Verified Buyer
"The receivers of the flowers were very pleased with the quality, and they arrived on the day. However I thought the extra charge of £8 to ensure delivery on the right day (a birthday) was excessive."
Grace Christie
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered many times from Sendabunch and they have always arrived on time and the recipients have stated how fabulous the flowers were compared to previous flowers from other retailers. I recommend Sendabunch to all my friends and family."
Ivan Spencer Wright
Verified Buyer
"I ordered three bouquets for three separate addresses all of which arrived earlier than the anticipated delivery date which was excellent"
"Mr and Mrs Philips thrilled with their freesias I bought for their Diamond Wedding anniversary Thank you"
"Unfortunately, the flowers were only acceptable. The recipient was considerably underwhelmed! A great disappointment as we used Sendabunch for many years when were in the Middle East. This is the first time that we received feedback such as this. In the past the feedback was always excellent."
LINDA LEWIS
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Sendabunch for many years and always have had good service. Flowers always lovely but never know how to get discount as Ive used S for a long time. Thanks"
Kate Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Bought as a gift and they loved them, they lasted a long time and smelled lovely"
Jenny Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Our first order went astray but on contacting Sendabunch another bouquet was sent within days. Recipients were delighted. We would recommend everyone us them."
Sarita Grant
Verified Buyer
"You were quick to deliver,and my friend sent a picture of your flowers to me,we are both delighted so thank you very much. Sarita Grant"
Dawn Cooch
Verified Buyer
"Recipient very pleased, said carnations were lovely colours. Good efficient delivery *****"
Leslie Batchelor
Verified Buyer
"The recipient said they were lovely, but of course I haven't seen them myself. However, they were meant to be delivered on the 17th for her wedding anniversary and they arrived today , the 14th, so I am cross ! She has sent them to me in the past and they were indeed very very good and lasted for ages."
Jean Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Delivery prompt, flowers fresh"
Jane Pullan
Verified Buyer
"I sent myself some flowers as a hint to someone else that I love orchids. Not sure if it's worked yet!"
Peter Pratley
Verified Buyer
"Good service and satisfied recipients"
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.54 based on 1,775 reviews