Sendabunch.co.uk Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Sendabunch.co.uk

01481 251929

customercare@sendabunch.co.uk

Guernsey Flowers LimitedP.O.Box 500

How would you rate Sendabunch.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mervyn Willshaw
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to make the order on line and the flowers were delivered extremely promptly - even a day earlier than I expected. They were very much appreciated by the recipient."
Maggie Divers
Verified Buyer
"I have been ordering flowers from Sendabunch for a good few years now and every recipient has been delighted with their bouquets which have always arrived on time. I'll always be using Sendabunch for flowers I want to send.."
Catherine Slater
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were much appreciated but they arrived on 15 February when I had asked for them to be delivered on 19th (for a birthday). As it was a Monday it would have been acceptable to receive them on the Saturday before, but not the Thursday!"
ANDREW DARE
Verified Buyer
"We have used Sendabunch for many years as we have consistently received lovely comments from recipients that the flowers were in good condition, well packed, lasted well and just looked beautiful."
"Website user friendly. Recepient very pleased with her orchids which arrived on time. Option to use Paypal would make check out quicker."
GRAHAM Moore
Verified Buyer
"They arrived on time and my wife was delighted with them after after being married nearly 50 years she was very surprised!! the only complaint she had there was no scent coming from them but we assumed after unpacking and putting them in a vase of water the next day a scent appeared from them. MANY THANKS GRAHAM"
"The recipients received the freesias on the day before I had requested so I was delighted with such prompt service."
Pamela Wilders
Verified Buyer
"Flowers arrived on the right day and were much appreciated by my sister."
"flowers were perfect, healthy and arrived quickly."
"Very impressed with the flowers and also the delivery as promised,"
Peter Jakeman
Verified Buyer
"My friend was very happy with the purchase and has emailed me to say so. Yjaml Thank"
Lawrence Fricke
Verified Buyer
"Order noted immediately, always delivered on time and always fresh flowers."
KIERAN DEAN
Verified Buyer
"Flowers for my mother ‘s birthday arrived , on her birthday today, a day earlier than expected.(There had been a broadband glitch when originally ordering, which meant I had to reorder a day later, thus expecting flowers to arrive a day late, at earliest.) As usual, she was delighted by the quality and selection. ( 20 freesias). Guernsey Flowers by Post are always very good quality and value for money and the flowers last a decent length of time."
Trevor Kennea
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was simple, price was reasonable, delivery was as advertised and flowers (we have been told by recipient) are excellent."
Caroline Millar
Verified Buyer
"My friends were delighted with their flowers and one friend's flowers lasted until near the end of January. So when my friends are happy with my choice, that makes me happy too."
Susan Shields
Verified Buyer
"This company always does exactly what they promise: beautiful fresh flowers delivered exactly on time, and the recipients always tell me the flowers last a long time."
"I live in Canada and use Sendabunch quite frequently for UK DELIVERY. Always nice flowers, always great service"
"We'd always been pleased with the sendabunch service until now when our payment was taken but we received no email acknowledgement of our order and repeatedly got only an answerphone message when we called to enquire 3 or 4 times. And no one returned our calls. Email enquiries went unanswered too. Eventually after 3 calls to the different 'from abroad' number someone managed to confirm our order was in place. They also said an email confirmation had been sent but it definitely hadn't been - and it wasn't in the spam folder, either. This disorganised transaction was very disappointing and frustrating, and I'm afraid it will make us think twice the next time we want to send flowers."
"I did not actually see the flowers but the recipient said they were absolutely beautiful."
GUIDO LIBERTINY
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding flowers! My mother-in-law is in a assisting leaving accommodation in Swindon. She really enjoys your flowers and candy. She is 90 and has dementia; however, she can remember when she receives Senabunch flowers. The other residents adore the flowers and ask her where they came from. That makes her day. On June 5th she will be 91."
Sendabunch.co.uk is rated 4.54 based on 1,692 reviews