Sell Your Laptop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sell Your Laptop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Sell Your Laptop Reviews

About Sell Your Laptop:

Sell your laptop has been built in recognition of the value we hold in our laptops until they are replaced by new ones. In a world where high ticket items like laptops seem to lose their value with almost immediate effect yet more and more people are looking for access to short term loans and immediate cash, there is a clear opportunity to sell the traditional technical value of a laptop (regardless of age or use) in a quick, efficient and secure manner. Our old laptops tend to be disregarded, forgotten about and left until they are eventually labelled as 'trash'. What we forget, is that even our oldest laptops have a value. Ten years ago, laptops held new technology, valuable parts and assets and from the laptops sold them through to those sold now, all of those parts have a value if put in the right hands. Sell your laptop connects the individuals who will see the most value in old laptops to the consumers who will look to sell them for some quick, additional income to support their purchases, spending or lifestyle.

info@sellyourlaptop.co.uk

1 The MewsLittle Brunswick Street

Very good service, fast and efficient
Really helpful customer service as my computer was locked with a BIOS password which they explained what it was to me and helped me understand where I would find the password (unlike another company which sent my laptop back and said it was worth nothing because of this). Really quick email replies and great overall service!
Fast, efficient, fair service
FAT EFFICIENT SERVICE
Fast, efficient service. Friendly response to enquiries. Good, fair price paid. Would definitely use again.
Fantastic service and easy to do, using the postage label. Saves the environment most importantly and earning money is just a bonus! I was able to use a old laptop box. Search for laptop boxes on Amazon if you don't have one, I seen some on there.
Very good service with fast collection and payment times.
The whole process was excellent and the communication great. Many thanks for arranging a courier at no expense so i didn’t have to go the post office
Fast service, fast payment and added bonus that they cover postage cost for sending laptop. Would use again if I needed to sell any more laptops
I am impressed with the speed with which my laptop was processed and the quoted payment arrived. I had occasion to telephone the company beforehand to change my preferred payment method and it was sorted out easily.
Very quick and easy to use. They gave me a price instantly, se t me an email with return label, I sent it back and within a week I had my money. Excellent service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Efficient service, super easy, received payment in good time. Would recommend
Very prompt, efficient service. Polite customer service and honest price paid.
This is an amazing service. No one wanted to buy my broken laptop besides them. I got a couple of quid for something that was rubbish for me.
Simple process to get a quote for my laptop, and once it was sent to SYL the payment process was quick. Very happy with the service I received and would use this company again.
Very simple process and got the price as quoted. Will definitely use the service again when I have more old laptops to get rid off.
Very smooth process and also no quibbles on the valuation - previous companies I have used seem to look for any trivial excuse to reduce their offer. Recommended.
The service I received from Sell Your Laptop was very good. The process is very clear and so long as your laptop matches the description that you give then you should have no problems receiving the amount that they suggest represents the value of the machine. I would certainly recommend them.
I was really pleased with how quick and easy this service was. I got the full ammount that I was first quoted with no quibbling and I would definitely use this site again. Very pleasantly surprised !
I was given the amount they estimated, it came after two days. Excellent and very happy :)
Sell Your Laptop is rated 4.90 based on 353 reviews