www.selltechforcash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.selltechforcash.com

Tell us how www.selltechforcash.com made you happy
I sent them my iphone 7 brand new for sale.They received and after several emails confirmed that it was being looked at by experts n they will get back within1 day.No response yet..20 days have passed. No way to contact except emails to which no response.PleaseI have not been paid. can someone help as to what should I do next. They are frauds
Don’t waste your time dealing with this company. They will accept your phone but you will never received quoted amount (in’y case any payment). They don’t reply to emails and when they do pass you on between teams who never reply.
We sent off 2 phone over 5 weeks ago both quoted £100 for each device. One was paid out just before Xmas at £76 the other today at just £25. I've sent god knows how many emails and after payment today I did receive an email apologising in how long it’s taken. You will get your money just persist with the emails.
do not do not use this company. they are a total scam and I wish I had checked them out before sending my iphone7 to them. I have never received the cash and they do not answer emails after the initial we have received email. They actually sent one more saying they did not receive my bank details! Which they had. Please do not fall for this like I did.
www.selltechforcash.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews