Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency
Telephone
Read Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

About Sell Us Your Currency:

Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

Tell us how Sell Us Your Currency made you happy
This is the first time I have used 'Sell us your Currency' and whilst I was very happy with the service and appreciate the need to be kept informed, I feel that the number of e-mails up-dating progress was a little bit too much.
Efficient and professional with a decent exchange rate, will use them again
very quick and easy plus no postage to pay.
Absolutely brilliant! The whole process was very straightforward. Received 10% more than I would have done anywhere else for my currency. Placed my order and the royal mail special delivery pouch arrived the very next day for me to post my currency out. I received payment by BACS within 2 days of posting - delighted with the efficiency of it all and would recommend it to anyone with any leftover currency!
Did what they said... monies arrived promptly in my account by BACS
Good company to deal with . Contacted them on sunday and got my cheque the following saturday . Would have given 5 stars , but if you want the agreed exchange rate you must get your currency back to them within 4 working days . I feel this should be extended to 5 days as i only received my return envelope on the third day .This caused me no problems but i could see this not working for someone who is out all day .
Dear Mr Davis
Thanks you for your kind review.

We appreciate your comments about our 4 day rate guarantee and would say that we are very lenient when it comes to imposing the guarantee. We also take into account if a booking has been made after our postal hours on a day.
In most cases we only apply the guarantee if it is actually better for the customers payout value, unless it is clearly late.
We also add extra days where appropriate at Xmas, New Year and bank holidays.

Our policy is to try our best to always give the best rate we can.

Thanks again for your great review

SUYC Team
did what it said on the tin,very good
EXCELLANT SERVICE WORKED LIKE CLOCKWORK.........IF THERE WAS ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT IT WOULD BE THAT IT WAS'NT MADE CLEAR UNTIL AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED AND AN ORDER NUMBER TO COVER HAD BEEN EMAILED OVER THAT YOU DID'NT TAKE COINAGE SO I HAD TO MANUALLY ALTER THE ORDER VALUE ON THE PAPERWORK BEFORE POSTING IT BACK TO YOU FOR PROCESSING. AN OPTION TO AMMEND THE ORDER ONLINE PRIOR TO POSTING OFF WOULD HAVE RESOLVED THIS AS WOULD HAVE MAKING IT CLEAR AT THE OUTSET THAT COINS CANT BE RETURNED...HAVING SAID THAT IT WAS THE REFUND ON THE POSTAGE THAT SOLD IT TO ME....VERY IMPRESSED..THANK YOU.
Dear Chris Alexander

Thanks for your great review.

You raised a valid point here about not taking coin, so we have now mentioned " No Coin Please" on the home page & also in "How it Works"

We shall make a further mention on the booking page also ( when logged in) in the near future.

Editing can not be done I'm afraid, but if an error is made, simply email or phone us and we can edit at our end.

Thanks again for your feedback as it has helped us improve our system.

Kindest Regards

SUYC Team
Great rate for buy back. Kept well informed at all stages. First cheque sent to wrong address but the 2nd cheque got here next day delivery.
Dear Paul
Sorry for the confusion with your postcode. Thanks for your patience and were glad it's all sorted out now.
Regards
SUYC Team
I found staff very helpful,exchange rate,after comparing other rates I found them to be the best of the lot,speaking to staff before exchange,they couldn't be more helpful,&even paid my petrol money to and from Edinburgh,I would def use this company again!!
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 355 reviews