Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency
Telephone
Read Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

About Sell Us Your Currency:

Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

Tell us how Sell Us Your Currency made you happy
I was very pleased with the simplicity involved sending my euros for exchange. The exchange was processed very quickly and my currency quickly arrived.
Continuous information, good exchange rate, swift service. Whst else could a customer want!
Continuous information
Another very speedy transaction. Great to have email confirmation at every step. This gives you peace of mind.
having used Sell Us Your Currency many times, would not go anywhere else when selling left over currency. I use the Self Post option each time. You are kept updated at every stage of the transaction.A very fast, efficient and risk free transaction every time. go on, give them a try, you will be, like me, so glad you found them.
very rapid and extremely helpful service a nice change in sevice when one considers the very poor service offered by the financial institutions and utility companies. keep up the good work.
This is the first time I have used 'Sell us your Currency' and whilst I was very happy with the service and appreciate the need to be kept informed, I feel that the number of e-mails up-dating progress was a little bit too much.
Highly recommended .. I was able to convert a EU500 note to UK Pounds without loss of exchange or increase in commission which was excellent in terms of service .. none of my local banks or exchange bureau would agree to any such transaction except HSBC who would only agree to handle the note in question if I had a current account with them (I don't !) ,, even then they were quoting 6 weeks for payment. Thanks
Great service and I like that I was kept informed during the process. Would use again.
First class hassle free and speedy service. Will recommend to everyone. Thank you
Excellent service and competitive exchange rates. Used twice now and, on each occasion, found it to be a really simple and efficient process. The second time was even during the pre-Christmas postal rush. I will certainly use them again and highly recommend.
Very good and efficient dealings with this company. I would recommend. Prompt communication all the way through and prompt payment.
Very easy and straight forward process. Good exchange rates.
Very easy to use service and a great exchange rate. Would recommend.
Was slightly aprehensive to put money in an envelope on trust. However the communication is superb, email conformation on receipt, email conformation as soon as the value has been verified and email confirming chequue is on its way. No problem, could not advise how they could do any better. Stuart Richardson
Never used this service before but have to say it was absolutely superb. Kept me informed at all stages. So professional. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Efficient and professional with a decent exchange rate, will use them again
Very good company to deal with, extremely efficient & prompt.
Good deal, kept in the loop at all times. Prompt payment. Will use again.
Posted cash on Monday confirmation of receipt Tuesday cheque raised Wednesday received and banked Thursday. Kept up to date with progress at every stage. Will definitely use this service again.
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 355 reviews