Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

Graham Clements
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and competitive exchange rates. Used twice now and, on each occasion, found it to be a really simple and efficient process. The second time was even during the pre-Christmas postal rush. I will certainly use them again and highly recommend.
Anthony Leach
Verified Reviewer

Very good and efficient dealings with this company. I would recommend. Prompt communication all the way through and prompt payment.
Alison Godfrey
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to use service and a great exchange rate. Would recommend.
Stuart Richardson
Verified Reviewer

Was slightly aprehensive to put money in an envelope on trust. However the communication is superb, email conformation on receipt, email conformation as soon as the value has been verified and email confirming chequue is on its way.
No problem, could not advise how they could do any better.

Stuart Richardson
Mr Richard Errington
Verified Reviewer

Efficient and professional with a decent exchange rate, will use them again
Rosie Young
Verified Reviewer

Very good company to deal with, extremely efficient & prompt.
Anthony Leach
Verified Reviewer

Good deal, kept in the loop at all times. Prompt payment. Will use again.
Philip Kenyon
Verified Reviewer

Convenient and competitive, I would recommend Sell Us Your Currency for cashing in any spare holiday money you have. Process was painless, and in my case, I was handed a cheque within minutes of handing over my Euros & USD.
John Wales

Perfect service 100% ************************************
M Green
Verified Reviewer

Amazing use them they are the best
Phil
Verified Reviewer

Like anyone, I guess I was nervous sending cash through the post, but I need not have been.
Great service, kept up to date all the way with e-mails.
Money in the bank within the three days as promised.
Max

Very Quick
Would use again
David
Unverified Reviewer

Very efficient and I was kept informed at all stages by email. Very good exchange rate and the money in my account within the promised time. Excellent..
Unverified Reviewer

Very efficient and a very fair exchange rate. I was kept informed throughout the process via several emails. Money in the bank without ant delays. Highly recommend SUYC.
Stephanie Aron
Unverified Reviewer

I found the whole process very easy and efficient. The exchange rate was very favourable and I would have no hesitation to use the computer again.
Mrs Christine Marsh
Unverified Reviewer

Very quick and excellent service
Elaine Spencer
Verified Reviewer

This is the most efficient way to exchange money if you have higher denomination euros as the banks in UK refuse to accept.
This company was super quick and so efficient I had my cheque with in three days of sending the cash.
Thankyou to all there!!
Brenda Hosgson
Verified Reviewer

Was very impressed and delighted by the fast and efficient service. No hassle. Excellent. Would recommend.
TRegan
Verified Reviewer

Superb service from start to finish. I was extremely sceptical but everything went smoothly, from the time I set up the account and sent the USD, through to receipt (by return) of the cheque for the amount promised. I would highly recommend them.
ADRIAN WELLINGS
Verified Buyer

I must admit my wife was a bit worried about sending our cash through the post and dealing with a company for the first time, but believe me there's no need to worry. At every part of the transaction we had an email informing us when they received the money , when it was counted and when the check was issued. I would recommend this excellent company to anyone. Thanks.
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 317 reviews