Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency

About Sell Us Your Currency: Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

Tell us how Sell Us Your Currency made you happy

"One word for this company, superb in every way. Out of 10. Communication 10. Speed of transaction 10. Rate 10. Honesty 10. Ease of transaction 10."
"Quick, easy, friendly, helpful would recommend"
"This is the second occasion I have used Sell Us Your Currency, and I have found their service excellent on both occasions. The exchange rate was very good and as for service, well, it could not have been better. I received a cheque by return of post. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"efficient friendly rapid service. excellent."
"used Sell us your currency many times always excellent service kept well informed very smooth transaction"
"Superb service. Very efficient and very friendly. I was initially a little worried about sending cash. They contacted me as soon as they received my cash to tell me I had miscounted and sent more than I thought. I would never have known, so add trustworthy to the list. Highly recommended and much better deal than bank."
"Second time using this company to exchange my holiday money and I couldn’t be more happy and satisfied with the rates and the speed of the return . Many thanks once more. Highly recommended!"
"It was extremely easy and straight forward to carry out the transactions. An extremely efficient system which always kept us informed of progress. Speedy and easy to use. Would recommend."
"first time i used sell us your currency i was nervous when i said goodbye to the envelope, but i have used now many times and the company is very efficient and fast with a good rate"
"very rapid professional service.first class."
"Excellent service, simple to use, very good rates, first class communications. I've used them several times and would thoroughly recommend them."
"Fast and efficient and a good rate"
"Really easy to have your spare holiday money exchanged ! 100% recommended ...can't wait to go in holidays again."
"A first class service very efficient Avery reliable company will certainly use again and recommend to my friends"
"They were very easy from start to finish. Would use them again and highly recommend them."
"Very good service and best exchange rate available at that time."
"The whole process was a piece of cake. Everything bar taking my package to the Post Office was done for me. I was even refunded the postage because I changed over $500. I sent the money off in the envelope I was sent and that was that. My money came back fast which was good."
"First rate in every respect, an excellent service."
"An excellent service is provided with outstanding communication and complete reliability."
"I was very pleased with the simplicity involved sending my euros for exchange. The exchange was processed very quickly and my currency quickly arrived."
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 353 reviews