Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency

About Sell Us Your Currency: Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

How would you rate Sell Us Your Currency?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Superb service. Very efficient and very friendly. I was initially a little worried about sending cash. They contacted me as soon as they received my cash to tell me I had miscounted and sent more than I thought. I would never have known, so add trustworthy to the list. Highly recommended and much better deal than bank."
Filipa Victoriano
Verified Reviewer
"Second time using this company to exchange my holiday money and I couldn’t be more happy and satisfied with the rates and the speed of the return . Many thanks once more. Highly recommended!"
"It was extremely easy and straight forward to carry out the transactions. An extremely efficient system which always kept us informed of progress. Speedy and easy to use. Would recommend."
"first time i used sell us your currency i was nervous when i said goodbye to the envelope, but i have used now many times and the company is very efficient and fast with a good rate"
"very rapid professional service.first class."
John Nicholls
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, simple to use, very good rates, first class communications. I've used them several times and would thoroughly recommend them."
"Fast and efficient and a good rate"
Filipa Victoriano
Verified Reviewer
"Really easy to have your spare holiday money exchanged ! 100% recommended ...can't wait to go in holidays again."
"A first class service very efficient Avery reliable company will certainly use again and recommend to my friends"
"They were very easy from start to finish. Would use them again and highly recommend them."
"Very good service and best exchange rate available at that time."
"The whole process was a piece of cake. Everything bar taking my package to the Post Office was done for me. I was even refunded the postage because I changed over $500. I sent the money off in the envelope I was sent and that was that. My money came back fast which was good."
Richard Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"First rate in every respect, an excellent service."
Richard Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"An excellent service is provided with outstanding communication and complete reliability."
"I was very pleased with the simplicity involved sending my euros for exchange. The exchange was processed very quickly and my currency quickly arrived."
"Continuous information, good exchange rate, swift service. Whst else could a customer want!"
"Continuous information"
Carrie Dunham
Verified Reviewer
"Another very speedy transaction. Great to have email confirmation at every step. This gives you peace of mind."
IRENE McELROY
Verified Reviewer
"having used Sell Us Your Currency many times, would not go anywhere else when selling left over currency. I use the Self Post option each time. You are kept updated at every stage of the transaction.A very fast, efficient and risk free transaction every time. go on, give them a try, you will be, like me, so glad you found them."
Christine Motteram
Verified Reviewer
"very rapid and extremely helpful service a nice change in sevice when one considers the very poor service offered by the financial institutions and utility companies. keep up the good work."
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 348 reviews