Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency

About Sell Us Your Currency: Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

47 London Road

How would you rate Sell Us Your Currency?

John Nicholls
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, simple to use, very good rates, first class communications. I've used them several times and would thoroughly recommend them.
Unverified Reviewer

Fast and efficient and a good rate
Filipa Victoriano
Verified Reviewer

Really easy to have your spare holiday money exchanged !
100% recommended ...can't wait to go in holidays again.
William
Verified Reviewer

A first class service very efficient Avery reliable company will certainly use again and recommend to my friends
Helen Downie
Unverified Reviewer

They were very easy from start to finish. Would use them again and highly recommend them.
Barry Allen
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service and best exchange rate available at that time.
Clare Watts
Unverified Reviewer

The whole process was a piece of cake. Everything bar taking my package to the Post Office was done for me. I was even refunded the postage because I changed over $500. I sent the money off in the envelope I was sent and that was that. My money came back fast which was good.
Richard Williams
Unverified Reviewer

First rate in every respect, an excellent service.
Richard Williams
Unverified Reviewer

An excellent service is provided with outstanding communication and complete reliability.
Unverified Reviewer

I was very pleased with the simplicity involved sending my euros for exchange. The exchange was processed very quickly and my currency quickly arrived.
Unverified Reviewer

Continuous information, good exchange rate, swift service. Whst else could a customer want!
Carrie Dunham
Verified Reviewer

Another very speedy transaction. Great to have email confirmation at every step. This gives you peace of mind.
IRENE McELROY
Verified Reviewer

having used Sell Us Your Currency many times, would not go anywhere else when selling left over currency. I use the Self Post option each time. You are kept updated at every stage of the transaction.A very fast, efficient and risk free transaction every time. go on, give them a try, you will be, like me, so glad you found them.
Christine Motteram
Verified Reviewer

very rapid and extremely helpful service a nice change in sevice when one considers the very poor service offered by the financial institutions and utility companies.
keep up the good work.
John Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

This is the first time I have used 'Sell us your Currency' and whilst I was very happy with the service and appreciate the need to be kept informed, I feel that the number of e-mails up-dating progress was a little bit too much.
Richard Littlechild
Unverified Reviewer

Highly recommended .. I was able to convert a EU500 note to UK Pounds without loss of exchange or increase in commission which was excellent in terms of service .. none of my local banks or exchange bureau would agree to any such transaction except HSBC who would only agree to handle the note in question if I had a current account with them (I don't !) ,, even then they were quoting 6 weeks for payment. Thanks
Carol Leach
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and I like that I was kept informed during the process. Would use again.
Geoff Gardner
Verified Reviewer

First class hassle free and speedy service. Will recommend to everyone.

Graham Clements
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and competitive exchange rates. Used twice now and, on each occasion, found it to be a really simple and efficient process. The second time was even during the pre-Christmas postal rush. I will certainly use them again and highly recommend.
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 343 reviews