Sell Simple Estate Agency Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sell Simple Estate Agency

About Sell Simple Estate Agency: Sell Simple Estate Agency offers a refreshing approach to a dynamic marketplace. As a leading national agency we are obsessed with exceeding your expectations. Choose us to sell your next home.

michael@sellsimpleestateagency.com

"Well done Alice! Thank you so much! You are probably the most professional Estate Agent I have come across! Such a breath of fresh air! Here's hoping that the progression and completion goes smoothly and quickly!"
"I would like to thank you especially and your team, you have all done an amazing job! Although due to circumstances beyond my control I have been unable to sell my property through yourselves, I would highly recommend Simple Sell, without hesitation to sell a property to anyone I come across. From initial enquiry to the point we could not continue the customer service, speed, follow up and whole process has been exceptional. I have used two previous estate agents in the past over the years and Simple Sell is definitely several levels above the competition. Your fees maybe on the higher side but without a doubt well worth paying for! It is refreshing to use a company that actions and does what they say. Thank you so much for your help, persistence and patience with the sale of my property. Zena, you are an asset to Simple Sell! Please pass this email to management because credit where credit is due and you deserve it after all your hard work you have put in with my property. Thank you."
"Thank you zena. Can I say a big thank you for all you work though out this process. I think without you persistence I would still be fighting for this property. THANK YOU."
"Thank you so much Sell Simple have been a fantastic agency and I’d recommend and if I sell I’ll defiantly look to you guys."
"Many many thanks for what you have done. Wonderful lady who worked so hard. Once more thank you VERY MUCH AND SELL SIMPLE."
"Thanks for your help, good job well done :)"
"Thank you thank you thank you. You made selling my house simple as uncomplicated"
"I want to thank you for your patience and support, you have been great. A huge thank you."
"Thanks again for your help – we were very impressed with the service and communication."
"Thanks for your help with this purchase. It has been a pleasure to deal with you I am always looking for properties in this area, maybe we will deal again some day All the best and thanks again"
"I would like to mention how impressed and appreciative I am with the service from yourself. You have always been proffesional, extremely prompt and have kept me informed of progress very often. I moved house earlier this year and received a very different experience from them."
"The estate agent Angie has been brilliant and the only one who has held all this together,she really has worked tirelessly to push this through so I hope you can resolve your differences quickly."
"Wow! You certainly got that sorted promptly, I am in awe and appreciate your assistance greatly! Kind Regards"
"Just to say thank you for all your time and effort over the last couple of months. Much appreciated"
"To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect with an online estate agent. I'm use to dealing with people, either face to face, or at least geographically local. However, Sell Simple have definitely exceeded my expectations. I first dealt with Kassandra and found her exceptional to be honest. I spoke to a few other guys after this (as Kassandra was on annual leave) and the majority of them were great. Of course, once things passed to the Sales Progression Team I was worried about losing that rapport with the staff. Instead Zena, you too have been exceptional in all aspects of the process; reassuring me whilst always dealing professionally but personally and always quickly to all queries - and for this I thank you. You have made our first journey not only hassle free but enjoyable. I would definitely recommend you to other people and will also keep you in mind should our housing situation ever change in the future. Many many thanks"
"Thank you for all your support with me purchasing my dream home. All I can say is that I have received professional service throughout my home buying process. Calls were answered and I was updated when I felt I needed to be. You have exceeded my expectations and the service was excellent. I will be recommending Sell Simple to anyone who asks me of good estate agent. Thanks again"
"The service received from SellSimple was fantastic, I was put in touch with Zena who was absolutely brilliant. For a first time buyer she was incredibly patient with me and answered all of my questions helpfully no matter what time of day it was! I would highly recommend Sell Simple to anybody looking to purchase a property and would 100% recommend contacting Zena for any advice that is needed."
"I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to whole of the team at Sell Simple, from Zoe would initially contacted me, to Paul and then yourself. I have been very impressed with your efficiency, professionalism and friendliness. You managed to achieve selling my house where high street estate agents failed."
"Thank you for all you have done to make the purchase as smooth as possible. Initially I was apprehensive about proceeding with a online agency, however, the friendly and single point of contact approach made the transaction a stress free and pleasant experience."
"I think you’ve provided a fantastic service and I really appreciate all the help you’ve given us. It’s really nice that you are approachable and friendly, and it’s good to speak to someone who acknowledges that we’ve sent quite a lot of emails over the last couple of months. I like the fact that you’ve spent some time to build up a good relationship :) Generally, the service by sellsimple has been great-we only had a small hiccup in the transition over to you, which I think was down to unexpected absence rather than any fault by anyone. We found everyone helpful, even during the hiccup. Basically, I think you’re great :)"
Sell Simple Estate Agency is rated 4.86 based on 42 reviews