selekt-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend selekt-co-uk
Click Here
"After another manufacturer let us down a week before a big charity ride, Selekt got us out of a real fix! They managed to move some jobs around to ensure we got our jerseys in time for the big ride, and we can't thank them enough for it. Even though it was a very rushed job, the jerseys were of really good standard, and everyone was pleased with the result. Their customer service was second to none, always getting back to me immediately, appreciating that time was of the essence. I look forward to next years batch of jerseys!"
"Great products, excellent service and timely on responses and delivery. Leanne Kendrick couldn't have been more helpful when one cycle shirt didn't fit. Got it exchanged and sorted in no time. Prices were reasonable too. Thank you!"
"I am super impressed with the help i received in designing our bespoke cycle shirts for our charity ride and the quality and detail of the shirts very-very good thank you very much from all at LV= Insurance and AW Accident repair centres"
"Professional service, quick turnaround & quality product at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend."
"We needed a top for the Tour de Yorkshire at very short notice. We were very happy to deal with Rob at Selekt, he was very helpful, they helped with design and managed to have the top made in time for event. The top got so much attention on the day of the event, with people asking lots of questions about it, great quality top, was a great success. Thank you."
"Wow! Fantastic service from Rob and the team. Explained my requirements and timeframe, sent my design; and received my proof for approval. Great communications (Rob and Leanne), and all-round super customer service. Garments were received day after despatch from Selekt. As for the bespoke cycling jersey's, spot on. Will be using Selekt's services again, and have already reccomended them to others who enquired about the quality of our tops."
"Had tshirts printed for our charity. Great customer service, very quick reply’s and kept informed of delivery dates and process. Great quality tshirts and the printing was really good. Highly recommend"
"T-shirts are perfect! Professional and helpful throughout. Will definitely be using this service again. Thank you 🙂"
"Needed some vets and t shirts for a charity event and used Selekt - great service and product. Will use again a recommend!"
selekt-co-uk is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews