Selectatrack Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Selectatrack

About Selectatrack: Selectatrack has been the UK’s leading supplier of custom karaoke discs and digital downloads for nearly 10 years. Boasting the world’s largest karaoke content offering from the industry’s best known karaoke manufacturers. Create your very own personalised karaoke discs in CD+G or DVD format, or even choose to instantly download your tracks. We offer the largest & most up to date selection of songs on the web, supplied by the worlds top karaoke manufacturers with new tracks added daily. We work very hard to keep our customers happy by getting orders despatched quickly, helping answer any questions you might have and generally making sure you are happy with your purchase.

sales@selectatrack.com

Guildford Road,
Normandy,
Surrey

Category:
Cameras & Optics

Tell us how Selectatrack made you happy

"Like the new website, it's very easy to find the track you're looking for. I haven't managed to stream anything yet . . . . but Christmas, and Karaoke nights are just round the corner."
"delivery very good,quality good,completly satisfied."
"The best and most versatile karaoke site with a lot of versions of each song: unique!"
"Great selection of tracks,easy to download."
"I use Selectatrack on a fairly regular basis. They offer a brilliant and easy to use on line service and then deliver your downloads in a quick professional manner. The DVD downloads I receive are of very good quality"
"Really professional backing tracks, excellent."
"Cannot come to grips with the new system, yes can open and listen, but they are not opening as a download on my mp3 they are in zipped folder, help please. And all my old records are lost."
"Very good Playbacks. Great Service. I am very pleased. Elke from Germany-Bavaria"
"Absolutely love these folks!! I initially had a couple of problems (NOT due to Selecatrack) .... 1) live in the USA but travel to Germany on business quite often. I tried to purchase and DOWNLOAD some songs, but, I did not know that in the USA we are not allowed to download songs from Selectatrack due to some infringement issues. They explained everything to me in detail. 2) When I was in Germany on my last trip I logged in a purchased several songs on CD, and they mailed them to me in the USA. When I got back home the CD was there ... but I could not open any of the songs ... come to find out the CD had been damaged in shipping, UGH!! 3) The sales person at Selectatrack handled the situation PERFECTLY and I had my songs in no time! Thank you Selectatrack for not only educating me on some issues and resolving others quickly! I will be ordering more soon! Terry B, USA"
"I love selectatrack! affordable and great quality!"
"The CD arrived promptly (considering it had to travel from the UK to Australia) and was of the high standard and quality that I expect."
"Always quality tracks, simple ordering and easy searching. Delivery could be quicker."
"Great Service with a Great Choice of Songs. Easy to use and download. Would highly recommend. Martin J"
"Fantastic karaoke discs. Absolute top quality and speedy delivery. Only company I will use for personal karaoke discs. Top notch. Thanks"
"I have used Selectatrack for many years I only sing to myself and my long suffering wife Its cost effective for me rather than buying whole discs when I only want one track"
"Disc has not arrived after a week!"
Hi, your order was posted 1st class post the next working day after we received it, and normally arrives the next working day. Unfortunately it seems Royal Mail lost your item, this is extremely rare so you have been very unlucky. A replacement was posted free of charge on Friday.
"Downloads worked well when I sang them at a karaoke evening yesterday night, having given the DJ the downloads onm a memory stick. Brilliant!"
"Quick, reliable service. Never had a problem. Frequent flyer!"
"Fantastic service. Easy to use website. Very fast delivery. Excellent quality. Trusted company. Would definitely use again and again."
"I have been a very satisfied customer for quite some time. Selectatrack's service and quality of product have been EXCELLENT."
Selectatrack is rated 4.66 based on 1,737 reviews