Selectatrack Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Selectatrack

About Selectatrack: Selectatrack has been the UK’s leading supplier of custom karaoke discs and digital downloads for nearly 10 years. Boasting the world’s largest karaoke content offering from the industry’s best known karaoke manufacturers. Create your very own personalised karaoke discs in CD+G or DVD format, or even choose to instantly download your tracks. We offer the largest & most up to date selection of songs on the web, supplied by the worlds top karaoke manufacturers with new tracks added daily. We work very hard to keep our customers happy by getting orders despatched quickly, helping answer any questions you might have and generally making sure you are happy with your purchase.

sales@selectatrack.com

Guildford Road,
Normandy,
Surrey

Category:
Cameras & Optics

How would you rate Selectatrack ?

Verified Buyer
"Good selection of tracks that were of good quality"
Verified Buyer
"I've been using Selectatrack for some years now and have had no issues to date. The tracks offered are from the main "brand names" Zoom, Sunfly etc., - so you are always sure of a quality product. It's just a great pity with the fairly recent "performing rights" restrictions , -that a lot of previously available tracks are no longer available to download , which is what I use."
Verified Buyer
"Good sound , easy and early delivery, many thanks."
"I do a weekly karaoke at a local residential care home, and the residents ask for songs that I do not have on disc or on harddrive I have always found the tracks I need on Selectatrack"
Verified Buyer
"I think you provide a great service and I will continue to use it."
Verified Buyer
"We have bought many karaoke CDs through Selectatrack & think they are brilliant. Great quality & work a treat. Lots of song choices and different song versions. Can’t recommend them highly enough as they have contributed to lots of fun evenings with friends."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"Always deliver good quality and in such speedy time"
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, reasonably good choice of songs."
Verified Buyer
"Selectatrack have been able to supply me with most of the tracks I have been looking for. The site is easy to use and I have the tracks I ordered very quickly. mp3+G."
"Orders are delivered on time so far. Very satisfied but I hope someday you will be able to transpose the key of the songs from the original.. cheers"
Verified Buyer
"The site is very easy to use, the song selection is great and the prices are reasonable"
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, after sales service exceptional when needed. Quick, easy downloads - what more you could want? Highly recommend!"
Verified Buyer
"I order CDG great business. Cheers Elly Sydney Australia"
Verified Buyer
"I received the email & uploaded it to my IPAD & it worked fine for 5 days, but on the 6th day I can no longer open the document that I saved? Very frustrating as I have had to get the music from another source! I needed this music for practicing for my village Gala Show night, so very disappointed. ☹️"
Hi, there is nothing in our files that expire or stop working after 5 days, so if that what has happened you must have accidentally delete or moved the file. If you contact the sales team they will be able to re-send you files for you no problem :o)
Verified Buyer
"Because I always get a good service"
Verified Buyer
"Your service has always been good. I often receive the item the following day maybe a day later. This is the type of service I want."
"I get most of my tracks on disc and have found a prompt and efficient service"
Verified Buyer
"Very smooth purchase and download"
Verified Buyer
"they were very helpful when i had problem . also had all disc i wanted"
Selectatrack is rated 4.66 based on 1,621 reviews