Selectatrack Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Selectatrack

About Selectatrack: Selectatrack has been the UK’s leading supplier of custom karaoke discs and digital downloads for nearly 10 years. Boasting the world’s largest karaoke content offering from the industry’s best known karaoke manufacturers. Create your very own personalised karaoke discs in CD+G or DVD format, or even choose to instantly download your tracks. We offer the largest & most up to date selection of songs on the web, supplied by the worlds top karaoke manufacturers with new tracks added daily. We work very hard to keep our customers happy by getting orders despatched quickly, helping answer any questions you might have and generally making sure you are happy with your purchase.

sales@selectatrack.com

Guildford Road,
Normandy,
Surrey

Category:
Cameras & Optics

How would you rate Selectatrack ?

"Great selection of songs. Very professional service. Excellent communication. Love this site. NH. New Zealand"
"Like many I purchased a new laptop with no CD Rom. Restricting downloads for copyright reasons has reduced my investment in purchasing Karaoke. I now pirate it and you are free to take this 69 year old pensioner to court. You will come out worst as I will force a jury trial."
"This was my first time using selectatrack, I found it easy to find the tracks I wanted and my disc was delivered in 2 days and the quality was very good."
"Great service, will use them again. Great tracks very happy with the result."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Thank you very much selectatrack for the last humpteen years for down loads and discs. Keep up the good work. How is it some time you can get a discount vouchers and where do you find then could you email me thanks Premier Karaoke Disco JJ"
"I’ve been using Selectatrack for many years now , 1st rate products and fast delivery of goods , after sales great too! Why go elsewhere !"
"A great selection of tracks. Not all versions of a song are the same and it was good to find the version that I was used to"
"Still not received my cig disc, getting worried. Has arrived and been signed for. Thank you for your swift action, presume other lost in the ether. Thanks again."
Hi, sorry to hear your delivery has not arrived yet, if you drop us an email with your order number the sales team will look in to it for you. Thanks. sales@selectatrack.com
"As a first time user, the ease of selecting and paying for the tracks was excellent."
"SELECTATRACK is fantastic. I have been collecting karaoke discs for many years. The selections that are available have many songs that are hard to find. The quality that I find has been exceptionable so far. Glad to know that this service exists. Highly recommend."
"First off, the music track was fine- no problems there. but the Karaoke text was simply awful. It was on the screen at both the top and bottom-very confusing and the text would sometimes run from the bottom and then continue on a top line while the bottom line was still being sung - very confusing. I have used Karaoke tracks for 20 years or more, unless you can sort the scrolling text problem I simply couldn't use you again. David Dell"
Hi David, we sell tracks from various different karaoke manufacturers, and each one has their own way of displaying the lyrics, some have scrolling text (as you have described), others have page by page, simply watch the video samples and choose which one you prefer.
"Good value for money, easy to download, thanks"
"All good but would be helpful to hear the intro to songs."
"My daughter likes kylie so i made a 12 track disc. Selectatrack has a fine selection of tracks whitch you would not be able to find on other sites. Well done Selectatrack."
"Took me a while to figure out the format I needed and how to create a cd plus I ended up with a duplicate track on one cd but that was my fault. I am very happy that I can now create Karaoke cds with the tracks I want. My cds were delivered to me cheaply in just one day! I am definitely going to use this service again."
"I always find the the different selection of the same track useful so that I can pick out the best sound thank you . I would love it if you did some songs that are hard to find like summertime by Gerry and the pacemakers as this is more lively then the original or some of the rare Barry white songs . Sometimes people like songs they have not heard before"
"The graphics and sound quality are excellent :)"
"I am so pleased to have found this site. It's trustworthy, easy to use and the backing tracks are really good. The other great thing is that I found some rare tracks I have been looking for for ages, so I am thrilled. Thank you!"
"I have used Selectatrack many times, always good quality tracks, and a selection of versions."
Selectatrack is rated 4.66 based on 1,713 reviews