Selectatrack Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Selectatrack

About Selectatrack: Selectatrack has been the UK’s leading supplier of custom karaoke discs and digital downloads for nearly 10 years. Boasting the world’s largest karaoke content offering from the industry’s best known karaoke manufacturers. Create your very own personalised karaoke discs in CD+G or DVD format, or even choose to instantly download your tracks. We offer the largest & most up to date selection of songs on the web, supplied by the worlds top karaoke manufacturers with new tracks added daily. We work very hard to keep our customers happy by getting orders despatched quickly, helping answer any questions you might have and generally making sure you are happy with your purchase.

sales@selectatrack.com

Guildford Road,
Normandy,
Surrey

Category:
Cameras & Optics

How would you rate Selectatrack ?

"at least 98% of tracks I want are on selectatrack.very good selection.quite often if track not there it is the next time I look. very satisfied with all aspects of site,set out well and easy to navigate and used..top notch"
"A very reliable source for custom discs. They provide a quality product with next day delivery."
"A great way to get exactly the tracks you want. No need to buy a cdg disc with a load of tracks you don't want. Also a super quick delivery, and great service."
"I found Selectrack very easy to use and very prompt on delivery of the items purchased"
"This is an excellent service & product brilliant"
"A fantastic service, especially if you just tneed a few tracks. I have ordered on line and over the phone. The disc arrives so quickly it's unbelievable! Top service, I would certainly recommend and will definitely be using again. Thanks."
"With the disappointment having all my discs stolen, replacements were delivered within 24 hours. Fantastic service, I would recommend Selectatrack for all your Karaoke needs. In fact if I was to perform more frequently I wouldn't hesitate to look at the live streaming option. Well done and thank you all at Selectatrack."
"Excellent selection & great service. I only wish there were more Canadian artists available such as Great Big Sea, Dean Brody, Colin James, Gino Vanelli, Doucette, Northern Pikes, Shane Yellowbird, Gord Bamford, Corb Lund & the list goes on. Still a great company!"
"I have got my songs a lot from selectatrack and I happy with the service"
"Easy transaction but most importantly very good quality tracks very pleased with my purchase"
"As always I mate a mess off my order, selectatrack emailed me immediately and put it right thankyou guys."
"very good customer service when i lost some songs they resent me what i had lost always quality"
"Brilliant soundtrack.no other site had a version of this. selectatrack is No1 ."
"Efficient, reliable professional, and prompt in dealing your song selections. I been a customer for the past 10 years and have improved dramatically my singing ability through Selectatrack"
"A very wide selection of tracks and artists to choose from. Not every song I want but you can't have everything. One improvement I can think of in the song selection - when you choose the format you want it would be good if the versions you don't want were filtered out."
"Very happy with the tracks and the site is easy to work. Only draw back I have found is my inabilty to transfer tracks from disc to computer. That, howerver, may be more me than the sofeware."
"Service is always first class. Buy all my backing tracks from selectatrack."
"Good quality sound very happy with my perches."
"A fantastic way to learn songs and pick the lyrics up easily. Most are great tracks with good backing vocals and very cost effective too. The only downside is that some are only available on cd/dvd and not all are available to download. Also a way to key change or tempo change a track and keep it would be good."
"I ordered a CD-G disc with 14 tracks and was very impressed with first the quality and the speed of delivery, my disc arrived in the post the very next day! I would highly recommend!"
Selectatrack is rated 4.66 based on 1,665 reviews