Selectatrack Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Selectatrack

About Selectatrack: Selectatrack has been the UK’s leading supplier of custom karaoke discs and digital downloads for nearly 10 years. Boasting the world’s largest karaoke content offering from the industry’s best known karaoke manufacturers. Create your very own personalised karaoke discs in CD+G or DVD format, or even choose to instantly download your tracks. We offer the largest & most up to date selection of songs on the web, supplied by the worlds top karaoke manufacturers with new tracks added daily. We work very hard to keep our customers happy by getting orders despatched quickly, helping answer any questions you might have and generally making sure you are happy with your purchase.

sales@selectatrack.com

Guildford Road,
Normandy,
Surrey

Category:
Cameras & Optics

How would you rate Selectatrack?

Verified Buyer
"An amazing selection of backing tracks, very good quality too, and a great price !"
Verified Buyer
"Because your website is quick, easy & affordable to choose a large variety of song's from that are almost next day delivered without any problems. And I have bought your discs for 10 or more years. I don't download so I can't give a view. Thank you"
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with the Cd of our chosen tracks, aswell as the service."
Verified Buyer
"Have always brought CD+g but gone to download now always been great service an never a problem"
Verified Buyer
"I have just used my Selectatrack backings to "entertain" almost fifty residents of an Old Peoples Home. Their response was outstanding. They sang with the old favourites and were so appreciative. Toes were tapping, hands were clapping, and some of their smiles were so heartwarming. Thank you for making such a difference to these wonderful "oldies". John Cootes."
"Easy to use and very quick delivery"
"1st class quality & sound reproduction of all tracks, amazing choice of tracks"
Verified Buyer
"Wow....thank you. Just got karaoke songs that are not available in America. Tracks are top-notch & can't wait to order again. Am very happy with the whole process of choosing tracks & received them rather quickly. Highly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"Unbeatable range of tracks and formats with simple search facilities and immediate download options. Saved the day at many a gig"
Verified Buyer
"I was well impressed only took one day for my tracks to be delivered."
Verified Buyer
"The quality that I buy is great but many songs I cannot buy unless I buy wrong format for me. But altogether nice selections, quality and the site is easy to use."
Verified Buyer
"Reasonably easy to find required tracks, item as always was delivered very quickly"
"Good selection and very easy to order and download."
"I made a mistake on my order and they could not have helped more, they rectified although it was my fault, and sent my items very quickly. I do not buy karaoke from anywhere else"
Verified Buyer
"Now have quite a collection of these cdgs, and have never been disappointed, with quality, service or speed of delivery. Thank you. I"
Verified Buyer
"You can buy 1 or several songs at a time... Great selection of songs and great quality."
"Great service, thanks"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a karaoke CDG WHAT I RECEIVED WAS A DVD VIDEO I needed the songs for March 29th for a wedding Hope u could correct it before then"
hi, our order fulfillment system is fully automated, so its actually impossible for us to send you a disc in the incorrect format, if you have received a DVD disc, but wanted a CDG, you must have clicked DVD in error. If you would like to swap the DVD disc for a CDG that is no problem, just return it to us with a cover letter explaining you ordered DVD in error and would like to swap format, and we'll arrange this for you free of charge.
"Have been using your company for years and by far the best for backing tracks. Highly recommended."
"spoke on the telephone sorted link and password out , very helpful."
Selectatrack is rated 4.65 based on 1,573 reviews