Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Disappointed with visit. Company is aware and I’m hoping will resolve.
It was one if the more expensive cleaning services, but had good reviews. We were told we would be text with a time of arrival and wast, gentleman was left with my daughter, and was very professional at all times.

However, on my return and inspecting the oven and chimney, it was not to the standard i expected, the stainless steel is discoloured and you can see marks in it, as well as loose debris left laying on the chimney hood. All in all very poor. Wont be using again.
I didn't expect to have to clean the oven after it was cleaned by yourselves. Also all the racks had a white film/powder on them that I had to also clean off. Not sure I will be using you again.
Missing screws from my oven after team member left. The grill is half hanging down now. I am still waiting for parts
On the morning of. The first appointment, I got a call to say the engineer had put his back out on the clean before mine. So I made another appointment for two weeks later, as it was the first available one. On the morning of this one, as I should have been an early clean, no one turned up, I called the office. They were very polite, and said they would call back. After contacting the engineer, they called me back and did apologise but said he hadn't turned in for work this day and hadn't informed them. Needless to say I had no oven clean. I have therefore decided to find a new company. The admin and customer service staff were very nice, But that doesn't clean my oven. This would have been the third clean I had with them. The previous were ok and the oven was extremely clean. But we had a problem after the first one when the same engineer kept the ignition button constantly pressed during the clean, as after the oven ignites and the button is released, and it does still do this sometimes even now, it carries on clicking as if its stuck.
I felt that the 'OVEN CLEANER!!' was in a bit of a rush to get home, and I was very, very disappointed when I came to use it on Christmas Day. I took photos before use as I was so annoyed. It was a lot of money to be annoyed about.
One of the gas knobs was broken during cleaning and a new part was promised. Still not received.
The engineers are fine and do a good job, however, the administration is a joke. An appointment is made, then changed or somebody rings to make an appointment which has already been made. A perfect case of the left hand not knowing what the right one is doing. We have cancelled our contract with the company, there are more reliable ones out there!
Product left on oven not cleaned of, toxic smoke for 30 mins whilst burning off
Not happy
Left a lot of mess and debris. Oven didn’t sparkle. Would not use again.
Compare to last year's one, it was poor.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.83 based on 1,175 reviews