Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Incredibly happy with the service from Select Oven. Excellent communication from the start. Lee arrived on time, very professional and my oven has never looked so clean. Thank you.
excellent service from the minute they answered the phone through to final results of lovely sparkling ovens and hob!
I had a double oven and hob cleaned and the end result looked like a brand new cooker! Michael was very professional and thorough and would highly recommend this company.
Sean and his trainee arrived on time and were both fully masked up, they were very efficient and did an excellent job, my old oven looks like new, I was very pleased with the result.
Excellent cleaning and service and the technician was polite and friendly and professional
Always a fantastic service provided. Amazingly clean ovens.
Double oven and hob cleaned by Michael to an excellent and very professional standard. Left the area spotless. Would highly recommend and will use again. Thank you select oven cleaning.
My daughter was very happy with the result. Thank you.
My oven looks like new again!
excellent service and good value
Morning, in these troubled times, was very I’mpressed by the two lads arrived already masked up, ready to go to work, at least no one moaned about the job.
This is the 2nd time ive had my oven cleaned by you and both times you have done a amazing job. I will definitley recommend your company to my friends and family. Thank you for a great job done
They were friendly, professional and followed the covid 19 guidelines, will definitely recommend the company to my friends. Pleased with the results.
Very polite very good job will use again. Just booked my sister in who is moving out and they were very accomodating!!
Can’t fault the customer service. The engineer was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and achieved a lovely finish
Really happy with my oven clean and service received.
Makes a change these days to find a company that offer top customer service but this company do.
Polite and happy staff, arrived on time and let me know when they were on their way.
They respected my home and all the covid 19 rules.
My cooker now looks brand new again. Great value for money. Worth every penny.
Thankyou.
very efficient service from first point of contact and an excellent job done
Excellent service
Excellent job. Very pleasant. Good value. Booked again for next year
Very pleased just a nice polite guy he did a great job thank you
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.83 based on 1,146 reviews