Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Our oven always looks like new after a call from one of your operatives.
Hi the young man who came got on with the job and was very good l was very pleased with the result would use them again
Lovely chap and a great job done
having been recommended to you by a friend ,and have used you twice , I have nothing but praise by your oven cleaners always very good at there job ,and also the Sales team with keeping me in formed with updates of times of arrivals on the day , just had my sons oven cleaned on Monday the 3rd of June and still impressed , looking forward to my next clean in a few months . many thanks Mrs angela flack
very pleased with the results
Very happy with the service, thank you.
I'm very pleased with my super clean oven. Very polite and well mannered service. Thank you
Nice fella. Nice sparkling oven.
Technician was very polite, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Cleaned both my ovens in a good time and was basically shocked at how clean they were. Top marks for everything.
Friendly service. Really polite.
Good time keeping Clean worker Recommend
Excellent service, oven like new. Operative worked speedily and efficiently.
I had sent a email after looking at the invoice it is wrong. I had deposit £10 for a special offer for oven & hob for £54. So I paid £10. So when seeing the invoice and my son told me tht the hob not been done & the deposit was wrong as well was the complete price. Oven is brilliant but a bit annoyed as the guy said no offer who done it but when speaking on the phone to order different.
Charming chap, left the kitchen clean. But knobs on the oven were left with brown residue - I guess of cleaning material. And I scraped off some burnt on hard deposit from top oven glass myself after he'd left.
Very happy with the service and finished article on our oven. Oven look brand spanking new.
Very pleased with all aspects of the service
I was very pleased with your oven cleaning service.
Jack did a wonderful job he turned up spot on time and was professional throughout the time he was in our house
Done a great job
Very pleased with the clean. Thank you very much. Scot was professional and friendly.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.80 based on 191 reviews