Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street, ,

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Looks like new. Very pleased
This is the first time I have used this company and I wasn't impressed. The oven was cleaned inside but the outside was still dirty. The extractor hood, I have cleaned and achieved better results. It's was not a detailed clean as requested.
Prompt, friendly and overall great service!
Having moved into new home the electric ovens were covered in fat and grease. Lee did a brilliant job and has made them look and feel brand new. Yours is an excellent company to use. Have recommended you to friends already
Absolutely brilliant and well worth the money although it is not at all expensive. Thank you
An excellent and professional service! I would definitely recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Very well done! I’m happy to work with you again.
Excellent job
Great job done and friendly staff. Would highly recommend-takes the stress and mess out of cleaning the oven. Thank you
Really pleased with result, my oven is like brand new
Prompt and easy service with excellent communication.
Nathan did a brilliant job. Arrived before the time slot and was friendly and professional. Tidy and efficient. Would throughly recommend him and Select Oven Cleaning Co. Will definitely re book when necessary.
Brilliant job. Very professional and friendly, excellent service. Oven looks like new.
Great job, no mess and oven looks like new
Excellent service. Shame that grill couldn't be cleaned but otherwise 5 star. Dean was extremely professional and a credit to your company. Thanks.
I was so pleased with my oven clean today, Steve was friendly,polite and respective of my home, for the excellent service the price is really good and affordable
The engineers advised they were on their way so we knew to expect them, they were very efficient and left the oven looking like new. Great job would recommend them.
Really good oven clean - looks much better than before! Friendly staff.. Completed really quick too
very pleased with result, and very polite
Lovely clean oven done very professionally with limited fuss!! No mess at all !! My oven is 20 years old and looked new !!
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 1,972 reviews