Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service, oven is really really clean
Excellent job,
Would highly recommend
Good quality service and a friendly and helpful technician. Left the oven, hob and extractor looking clean, shiny and as good as new.
I would have said very good but there was confusion about when I was to expect the cleaner. This was caused by the office. However Jack the cleaner was excellent and my oven looks like new so yes I would recommend them.
The oven looks brand new again. An excellent job.
Excellent service. On time and very helpful.
Very nice, neat, professional and friendly!
Definitely use them again.
Jack? Amazing πŸ˜‰
He make feel I wasn’t the worse oven keeper πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Arrived on time and did an excellent job.
Very pleased with how clean my oven is very good service. Thank you
I cant believe how my amazing my oven looks after a clean, from the initial booking the office staff were very helpful. The techncian was very friendly and did a fantastic job I would 1000% recommend to anyone. Thank you Select Oven Cleaning you have saved my oven!
First time used Select Oven Cleaning, I am very pleased with my new looking oven, and overall experience they took with my needs! Took out cleaning plan for my oven, hob and extractor! See you in 12 months time!
I cant believe how my oven has turned out after a clean, this company has saved my oven. The techncian who came out to see me was very friendly and did a fantastic job, the office staff were very helpful from my initial booking too. Would 1000% recommend to friends and family thank you Select Oven Cleaning
First time used Select Oven Cleaning, and I am extremely happy with the clean and overall experience! Took out bronze plan at £6 per month for my oven, hob and extractor. See you in 12 months! Thanks Select Oven Cleaning team
Extremely Satisfied with the service i recieved and i even added on a bundle for my hobs and extractor because i was so impressed.
Polite gentlemen who knew what he was doing. Also replaced a bulb for me aswell. Very handy. 10/10 service would and will recommended.
Very pleasant young man made a nice clean job on my ovens, cleaned up after himself thanks
Fast efficient cleaning service.
Excellent my 2nd time in 4 years I've had my oven cleaned very pleased. And came after 3pm.as requested 10/10πŸ‘πŸΎ
Very pleasant experience. No mess. Great job
Lovely clean oven, can’t bear to use it!!!
My oven is sparkling clean now. I would honestly recommend your man and will use your company again.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.69 based on 391 reviews