Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Lesley
Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Lesley
From the initial telephone enquiry through to punctual arrival and a superb cleaning job, the service was ace
I have been cleaning my own oven for as long as I can remember. It never got too bad before I would clean it but this time I decided to give my back a rest and let someone else clean it. Select Oven Cleaning did a fantastic job and the oven looks like new - a standard I could never get ! Friendly and professional service :)
Excellent customer service and oven like new 👍
Very friendly and professional workers, done a brilliant job with my oven and even cleaned up after themselves, I highly recommend. I have even given my niece and sister I'm law your telephone number as they were looking for someone to clean their oven too.
Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 2nd May 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 2nd May 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Fantastic result. Looked good as new. The men were really friendly and polite I will be booking another clean now I am in my new flat.
On time, efficient and friendly. Fantastic results, my oven looks brand new!
Good service and punctual
efficient service.
Excellent service and a grimy cooker sparkling like new
Always look forward to select cleaning my oven. So friendly and courteous.
Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful duo that came. My oven is spotless. Amazing how much dirt and grime builds up. No problem for these people. It looks like my oven is brand new.
Well satisfied with cleaning
Excellent friendly service. Our oven was particularly grimy but Lewis was fantastic! such a thorough job,
I was delighted with the service and the results. Would recommend you
Lee was super friendly respectful and done a bloody amazing job !
Very friendly and excellent results very happy with results
Excellent cleaning of my range cooker. Friendly staff, good communication from the company.
My oven looks brand new. Excellent service , on time, friendly and courteous. Would recommend
Lewis arrived on time , was very polite and efficient. When he left my oven was sparkling like new. I have now joined a monthly service scheme for 5 per month and they will come and clean my oven once a year.
Friendly and efficient service. Very pleased with the result
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.82 based on 1,558 reviews