Selco Builders Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Selco Builders Warehouse

Tell us how Selco Builders Warehouse made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Selco’s delivery service is absolutely abysmal! So appalling, if I could give negative stars, I would! I highly discourage ordering anything for delivery from Selco! You will be disappointed and out of pocket several days for paid labour for absolutely nothing! What a waste of time, for myself and my tradesmen. All for waiting and chasing your delivery! This is the third and final time they have royally screwed up my order. 3 separate occasions, I’ve requested delivery of doors/ fencing materials. And each time the order failed to deliver the day they agreed to, absolutely 0 time frame provided, only partial deliveries of the order made without being informed at all when they would arrive, leaving things open to theft when dumped at the front of the property, no notification or communication for whenever things weren’t able to be delivered (due to being out of stock, busy drivers, whatever excuse) and I was often left having to spend my chasing them for updates, with difficulty getting through at all for several days for the missing parts of my order!? Do NOT shop at Selco. It’s worth paying more elsewhere, e.g. Travis Perkins who will respect their customer and actually fulfill the service and delivery time they say they will do!!
Visited Warrington branch today 11am and after expert help from the lovely Jenny, had all our order delivered at 1pm the same day! Superb service, extremely helpful and expert delivery
Ordered on friday, received the delivery notice for next monday. Monday morning the member of staff called me that they driver didn't show up for work so they will deliver on wednesday morning as a first stop. It's wednesday now, I called selco what time they will arrive, guy said at 9 AM. Its 12 PM, delivery nowhere. My workers sitting here doing nothing, waiting for material. But I need to pay for their time. Selco its a waste of time and my money, won't order from them ever again. Builders depot are much more reliable.
Great range of materials and really helpful staff
Selco Builders Warehouse is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews