www.seikowatches.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.seikowatches.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.seikowatches.com made you happy

"I returned my watch for repair under warranty a couple of months ago. Good job I sent it recorded delivery or I would have been left worrying for weeks whether it had arrived or not. I was told by their customer services team that Seiko just put returned items in a bag and only acknowledge receipt when the item is next in line for repair - this took 29 days for my watch. During this time, I heard nothing from them and they couldn't answer any questions because my watch hadn't been logged on to their system. THIS IS APPALLING. Eventually, I did receive a letter acknowledging receipt. The letter was supposed to contain a reference number and password so that I could check the progress of the repair online - no password was supplied, so this wasn't possible. WHAT'S THE POINT OF OFFERING THIS SERVICE IF THE NECESSARY INFORMATION ISN'T GIVEN TO THE CUSTOMER? The letter I received stated that I would be informed of the problem and nature or repair required to fix my watch - this never happened. Basically, I heard nothing for another 15 days when, out of the blue, the watch was returned to me. No explanation of what had been done or what was wrong with the watch. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH FOR MANY YEARS AS FAR AS CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES. Thankfully, the watch works fine now ..."
www.seikowatches.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews