segwayfun Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend segwayfun

Tell us how segwayfun made you happy

"Do you buy from these they will take your money and send you nothing all a big scam don't answer phone or emails"
Are you segwayfun? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Initially I had issues (turned out that software needed updating). Swegway Fun collected, repaired and delivered my board back to me free of charge and very quickly. The board is good and solid (I weigh 97kg. Compared to reviews that I have read about other hoverboard suppliers I recommend Swegway Fun 100%. They far out way my expectations."
"One star is far too generous, avoid this company! I bought an all terrain hoverboard for my son for christmas, the trouble started as soon as I placed the order. It took weeks to arrive and not the next day delivery I was promised. Everytime I phoned to ask when it would be delivered I was told something different. At one point I was even told that it was with the courier but was having safety tests on the battery before delivery....this was obviously a mad up story. When it did arrive the instructions were written in extremely poor English, the board was dangerous and not fit for purpose. It would cut out with no warning causing the rider to fall off. I phoned to complain and was told to reset the board and get my son to keep riding it. I told them I had already tried to reset it and that it was dangerous to ride, they didn't seem to care. Everytime I phoned they just kept trying to fob me off. Eventually I persuaded them to collect the board, they told me to wait in for the courier and once again they took days to come and collect. They refused me a refund but said they would repair the board and return it. I emailed several times and asked if they would guarantee that the repaired board would be safety tested and would comply with all the UK regulations, they took a long time to respond to my emails so I took up a dispute through Paypal and claimed a refund. I would not recommend Segwayfun at all, their product was dangerous and their customer service is non existent.......avoid at all costs!"
"I love my Electric Scooter - it is just so great for the streets of Muswell Hill and puts a smile on my face everytime I use it. So far it's performed brilliantly with no problems and long may that last. Segway were very helpful and delivery was very prompt."
"Do NOT expect next day delivery; you will get some made up excuse about waiting for a part or there was bad weather, even though you get an email stating that your order has shipped, customer service will say it was a labelling print generating the email or some made up hash... Absolutely disgusted with the service - I will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know."
"Fast delivery. Great product with great offers"
"My daughter had it for a Birthday present and she loves it"
"Excellent product and really fast delivery thanks"
"My daughter was so happy when she opened it."
"Fantastically easy process from initial web-site use"
"My daughter loves it."
"I'm extremely happy with my order, it was delivered on time, fabulous service."
"Very quick delivery and the product looks great!"
"Bought for my 10-year-old daughters birthday she loves it"
"Delighted with the product and service"
"An easy way to order and quick delivery."
"Good fun products & the staff have great customer service."
"good service great product, competitive price"
"Great Product!"
"My son was Happy. he was a bit nervous at first but after a few goes he was showing off!!"
segwayfun is rated 4.46 based on 116 reviews