SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Our segbo purchase was the best we made. The product is amaizng. Its easy to assemble, hours of fun and fantastic quality compared to some of the cheaper brands we've seen. We are so pleased with our purchase. We now have two and will be buying an additional two for our two daughters.
Absoulte excellent service and a great product
The price and delivery where great. Had a problem with the segbo so emailed the team and they got back in touch quite quickly and solved the problem. My son loves his Segbo just a shame the weather hasn’t been great to take it outside
Great product and great company. Delivered when committed and always answered the phone to answer any issues. Kart not great though. Thanks Segbo.
Excellent customer service ,order arrived on time and very good quality 5 stars
Do not buy from these scammers. the item was not working for my sons gift was advised the next day and di not reply to over 20 e-mails , then made me take a video of their FAKE hoverboards that don't last more than 10. minutes , after another 10 e-mails and phone calls retuned item then delayed for another 2 weeks only to be told no refund. !!! absolute scammers
I purchased a hoover board and cart for my Gradson's christmas last year, i went to charge it and the charger did not work so to save time and aggrivation i just sent away for a replacement charger, from memory it was about the £20.00 mark but not an issue. Two months later the board started playing up and i contacted your company several time and sent pictures and videos but i got no where with your company. I would not recommend your product or company to anyone.
What an absolute joke this company is, firstly it took about six weeks to get the item luckily we had it just in time for Christmas. Now that item is faulty and the communication is horrendous my 9 year old has used the item twice and it’s been sat in the box awaiting a replacement, however I am having to chase them as they will not communicate directly with me. If you want a Hoverboard stay well away from this company Segbo.
This is the second year we have ordered a hover board from you. Great products, delivery was quick and my son is so happy with the racing hoverboard that he had for christmas this year
Nothing but problems, ended up with a broken kart after using twice loads of replacement parts sent that didn’t fit, still no working kart took so long to even get hold of anyone about this, then the plastic on the board itself broke. Don’t waste your money. Customer service shocking.
1st class product 1st class service well recommend excellent pricing defo buy again🙂👍
Great product great service! Thanks again.
We've had great Service We have had our segboard for little while my boys love it.
What a buy and bargain, the segbo has to be the best gift for a long time my son has had hour's of fun on it thanks Segbo
daughter loved it but grow out the go art very fast charger broke with in a few months had to get new 1
Great product, thank u, boys love hoverboard.
I purchased it in June 2020 and was informed it would be next day delivery , then they claimed that due to Covid it would take about a month but they would gift me £15 for the inconvenience- which I thought was brilliant - but we never received the £15. After a month of my son using it there was a fault where it was tipping backwards and I emailed at least 25 times about the issue and uploaded videos , eventually they said to send it back BUT I had to pay the return cost ( just under £20) . It took over 3 weeks to come back and now it seems to have another issue , it now tips forward and makes you fall! The customer service is shocking , they take a long time to respond and then they repeat there responses so it could days a week to actually have any question answered. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone. I’m just hoping that - due to me filling in a review I can win back the £200ish that I paid for the board and kart!
From start to finish the service was great , product fantastic as was the price . My grandson has now had this for a year and is never off it .Hours of fun . Best present I have bought .
Really happy with purchase, quick delivery and at such a reasonable cost for segbo and cart
I looked about for defeats for my kids this Company was great had an issue with one but they changed it straight away. Would recommend 100%
SEGBO is rated 4.1 based on 449 reviews