SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
My daughter loves her hoverboard and cart, really good quality and a month in we’ve had no issues. Delivery was a little slow but we where advised of this upon ordering and we were updated regularly. Overall really pleased.
Excellent service. On time, great communication. Great value for money. Highly recommend. I have a very happy little girl (and daddy 🤣)
Cushty xmas present for my son , well pleased with it quality product And lovely design on the segbo board only criticism is the straps that connect the kart to the board could probably be a bit better as in design/ function apart from that spot on
My 8 year old loves his hoverboard (my skirting boards don’t however) he picked it up really quickly and was desperate to get outside on it on Christmas morning! Best price I found for the Segbo hoverboard and go kart, 12 month warranty is an added bonus. Only problems we seem to have is with the Bluetooth speaker and the music sometimes dropping out, when it’s in range. The handles on the go kart have also scratched the seat from moving them up and down. But other than that great product and great service, was kept informed about delivery and times.
My son rides the go-cart every day ,what ever the weather “best present ever dad”
My son loves his swag o. He has the seat until he is a little better but it provides great family fun!
Absolutely brilliant service kept me informed all the way with my order. The items I ordered are brilliant and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
My son loves it, completely got the hang of it now. Lots of fun
We was kept informed along the way. We knew there was a delay with despatch when we placed the order. Good quality, the boards are very quiet, I can't comment on the customer service as I haven't needed to, but this could only be a good thing hey 😉
Everything was perfect. Communications were good when the product was delayed and the web info of the product was good.
Item received ok, great price as was purchased during promotion. Delivery took some time but was told at the time of purchase. All in all a great transaction and would definitely use Segbo again.
They explained any understandable delays, the Segway itself is amazing.
order arrived quickly and was well packaged in 2 separate parcels. The segway needed to be charged when unpacked but I would expect that to be the case, but it was in great condition. The hoover cart attachment needed to built, and it took a bit brain power to make sure they were the right up/round. but once we worked out how it was supposed to look it went well. my 10year old twins have absolutley loved playing with it and really love having the music playing as they are whizzing about.
A great way to spend some family time learning a new skill over lockdown, we are very happy with this product and the kart is good quality compared to most on the market. Only one issue, the straps provided are weak and need replacing frequently. I had to buy replacement straps from somewhere else that were stronger!
Awesome bit of Kit. The Go Kart fitting is well built and robust and definitely is all Terrain. Would highly recommend this, our 7 year old loves it.
This Segoe has been a fantastic gift for my daughter; she’s over the moon with it! She has limited mobility, so with the accessible go-cart adaption, she is able to enjoy some independence packed with fun.
Grandsons very happy even if the weather restricts use
Great price for hoverboard go-kart add on. Bought 2 of these. Fit great onto the hoverboard and work really well. Delivered on time and customer service was very good.
Delivered in time for Xmas at a great price.
I purchased these for my three kids for Christmas. They arrived in plenty of time & they were a massive hit!! So much fun & quick to master. Only problem is the Velcro straps to hold th go kart on don’t last very well. Replacements are cheap to buy on eBay but would be nice to put some spares in with the product.
SEGBO is rated 4.15 based on 442 reviews