SEEK Attire Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SEEK Attire

About SEEK Attire: SEEK Attire LTD is a men's designer fashion website, designed and developed in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We are here to provide you with High Quality Products from the UK's most iconic brands such as Gym King, Illusive London, Good For Nothing, Sinners Attire, FORAY, Rose London and many more!
We also enable you to Shop With Confidence due to our Hassle Free Returns, Secure Payment Gateways and Outstanding Customer Service!
This is our guarantee when you shop here at SEEK Attire.

info@seekattire.co.uk

Statex House Saltmeadows Road Gateshead NE8 3AH

"Really fast delivery, excellent service"
Naweed Ali
Verified Buyer
"Fast dispatch and item was super.. I would highly recommend these guys.. hope to deal with you again soon.. a returning customer.."
Ryan Bishop-Olejnik
Verified Buyer
"Free Cap Promotion was great and got my cap within days of order"
59 Brierydale Lane Stainburn
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast delivery"
"Spot on service no qualms or stress all perfect."
"Good service and delivery times. Delivery costs higher than other competitors"
Hi Alan, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

With shipping to Ireland most online retailers use a standard untracked Royal Mail delivery service which can take a number of days to arrive. Here at SEEK Attire we use an express 2 working day delivery service with DPD at a cost of £9.99, we actually make a loss on this delivery fee as it is actually more expensive than what we list it as meaning we actually assist our customers by lowering the cost of the delivery service. The reason why we use this service is so that full tracking information is issued to prevent the loss of a parcel as many address issues happen with Ireland due to the way some address are listed throughout the country.

We will note this and upon further meetings with DPD and look to see if we can somehow get the delivery fee reduced even further.

Kind Regards
SEEK Attire
"Great clothes with great service"
Raymond Gill
Verified Buyer
"Great service and quick delivery, very impressed"
Kirsty Godbold
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service! Sorted the size quickly as I accidentally bought the wrong size!! Arrived quick and such a nice tracksuit"
"Great service! great product! Fast delivery! Will definitely be using again!"
"As always, delivery always quicker than expected. Love the clothing. Can’t get enough of this store!"
Jessica Bird
Verified Buyer
"Come very quick, happy with order"
Miss Catherine Handley
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery very happy"
Martin Barker
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived within 24hours , I was kept up to date on where my parcel was and what time it would be delivered . Will definately use seek attire in the future"
Jonathan Bacon
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery great product"
"My partner came across your site and I surprised him with a cap he liked and when it came he wasn't disappointed so both very happy."
Giles Bone
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of garms! At the time there was a 20% discount which is always a bonus. Fast delivery! I will definitely be using again."
Thomas Wootton
Verified Buyer
"Discount given, great product and fast delivery"
Kyron McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"The great service and how my items came to me so quick you’s are my favorite website to order off"
Nathan Cartawick
Verified Buyer
"Hassle free online buying, just how it should be. Good prices and loads to chose from."
SEEK Attire is rated 4.91 based on 427 reviews