SEEK Attire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SEEK Attire

About SEEK Attire: SEEK Attire LTD is a men's designer fashion website, designed and developed in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We are here to provide you with High Quality Products from the UK's most iconic brands such as Gym King, Jameson Carter, Fresh Couture, Good For Nothing, Sinners Attire, FORAY, Rose London and many more!
We also enable you to Shop With Confidence due to our Hassle Free Returns, Secure Payment Gateways and Outstanding Customer Service!
This is our guarantee when you shop here at SEEK Attire.

info@seekattire.co.uk

Statex House Saltmeadows Road Gateshead NE8 3AH

"Great communication and delivery service"
"I’m giving 5 at the moment,my top was to small for me,not Attires fault at all,,their was no invoice with it so I’ve had to put my own note in my returns,I’m hoping to get a large sent to me if not at refund"
"2nd time i buy items from this site very trustworthty i gve 4 days coz it takes a long time may b coz im in asia haha but overall worrh the time n money items r true to size 2 thumbs up to the crew job varyyyyy well done cheers"
"Its a verry Nice shop white beautiful products!"
"I had searched for a Rose t shirt everywhere! Only Seek Attire had them! Fantastic"
"Really nice quality, just love it definitely buying again"
"Great company. Really pleased with the purchase."
"Easy browsing and checkout, swift delivery. Son is very happy with quality of jeans"
"Superb service, and delivery arrived 3 days early!"
"Fast delivery and when products arrived such good qauilty will order again!"
"Great puffer/parka jacket for winter. Surprisingly well finished for price (nice faux fur, elastic cuffs, extra pockets). Would recommend"
"Easy to use. All my items arrived, correct and within the right time period allowed."
"Decent quality goods. Sizes are pretty good. Although colours on images can be a bit different in real life. Happy with the actual coat but was too large and too shiny for me."
"Fast & effecient service all the time"
"Quick delivery and order was at a good price"
"Super fast delivery."
"Fast and Reliable delivery, awesome service"
"The service was brilliant quick delivery"
"Unreal purchase which was a coat, best purchase I have had"
"Excellent service, quick response regarding any queries. Fast delivery and generally a brilliant site to search for all your favourite brands"
SEEK Attire is rated 4.91 based on 657 reviews